Reviews for A Rose in the Rage
Twilight Chick 01 chapter 24 . 5/22/2011
I love this chapter! OMG,I hope Eric doesn't tell them.I'm surprised he didn't crack already.I'm not able to tolerate pain and I would have probably cracked with the holy water.I'm so glad Eric isn't like me.I wish I was more like him every single time I read a new brave,so sincere,so... ,I can't wait for more! :)

Nuhjookule chapter 24 . 5/21/2011
Wow, you updated a lot since I last checked! O Awesome chapters! I was totally not expecting the people at the police station to jump Ava like that! It was cute when Eric tried to take care of her after she got shot! D He's so sweet! Anyway, please update soon! I'll be waiting! Hugs and kisses! - Nuhjookule
RasingDanielle chapter 24 . 5/21/2011
dude i cant stand Mark either!

this was worse than i thought of..its awesome!

too bad it has to happen to Eric and not Mark..now that would be intertaning! haha xD

great chapter by the way!
Twilight Chick 01 chapter 23 . 5/21/2011
I love this chapter! I wonder if Mark will kill .Anyway,I can't wait for more! :)

Reve4ever chapter 23 . 5/21/2011
Oh my gosh! Eric's gone! This story is getting good :) Continue please. Thank you!
RasingDanielle chapter 23 . 5/21/2011
okay, just wonderin')

ooohh! i hope mark doesnt do anything bad to Eric..like sell him.. or the like.

does Ava heal fast b/c of her wolf? (sorry if i ask too many questions!)

this chapter is not my favorite..im not suree why though.

but your still a brillient writer, and i still love the story as a whole -
Twilight Chick 01 chapter 22 . 5/20/2011
I love this chapter! That was so fun.I don't think Luke is a wouldn't have been afraid of Eric because he would know that he could kick his butt in a when he was still ,I can't wait for more! :)

EternalSKIES 03 chapter 22 . 5/20/2011
So far, i love where the story is going. Especially the twists. Please update soon! I'm looking forward in the improvement of their relationship. :D
RasingDanielle chapter 22 . 5/20/2011
its ok, its very understanding)

i like this chapter very muchh! but i thinl i like the overall story betterD

i was almost freaked out that Eric would leave when he would find out about Ava's "wolfy" side, im glad he didnt)

so um im wondering, instead of stabbing her, did her brother turn her into a werewolf? cuz thats what i thought when i read that she really really didnt like him
Reve4ever chapter 22 . 5/19/2011
Yes! Another chapter :) Put up another one soon, I love your story!
Cherody chapter 21 . 5/18/2011
I'm still enjoying your story and I'm glad that Ava and Eric's relationship is developing slowly, it's more realistic that way D Also, I don't know why you haven't gotten more reviews! Looking foward to the next chapter, as always!
Tayla chapter 21 . 5/18/2011
Upload the next chapter soon please.

This is getting good.

I reckon this is the best story so far on fiction press.
Reve4ever chapter 21 . 5/17/2011
I seriously love this story! I can't wait to see what happens next! Upload soon :)
RasingDanielle chapter 21 . 5/16/2011
*squeals happy girly squeals!*...*blushes & shouts doont tell anyone!*

but i think you are taking it at a reasonable pace, & like you said earlier the maturnal instincts could pop up and bloom into a love parntership.

this story goes to blow my mind it is that awesome!

but could you maybe go on and tell a little bit more about Ava's past..like how she became a werewolf? (im dying to know -)
RasingDanielle chapter 20 . 5/15/2011
ok, awesome if not awesome-er than the other chapters) i so just saw ur pen name, definately a smashing namee xD but, um, anyways, you used the wrong tense (it should have been was, and not were.) but anyways awesome none the less)
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »