Reviews for A Rose in the Rage
Euridice chapter 49 . 10/8/2011
OHHHHH!

It was painful to readd this. You've gotten me to care so much about Ava and Eric. I'm also so mad at his father. So many emotions...

Great job.
Euridice chapter 48 . 10/8/2011
I am grinning as I read this. You are such a good writer. You're probably getting tired of hearing this, but the only thing I'd change would be to add similies and metaphors. But I love all your details-relationships between people, little things your main charaters notice, little observations, character histories-I love this. Keep going! this is fabulous.
Euridice chapter 47 . 10/8/2011
Great chapter!

Your next chapter can't come fast enough-who will react how to Eric? Keep going! This is fabulous!
Euridice chapter 46 . 10/8/2011
VERY VERY GOOD!

Your writing is fabulous. Your characters, setting, details-everything. Keep going!

Sorry I didn't review for awhile-myy family went on an extended trip without internet access.

I am so glad to come back to this story-this is fabulous material. So many little ends and facts to track, wondering 'what will happen when...'

Amazing job.
BerNorthman chapter 52 . 9/26/2011
I started reading this fic just early this morning and i haven't stopped reading since. I just COULDN'T. I love Eric and Ava together so much but damn i really hate Eric's father. I hope someone manages to kill him sometimes soon so that Eric can become the king and i believe things will start getting better for vampires then. Also since Eric and Ava have been together for so long i think you should write a more intimate scene between those two x]? I don't know it's just what i'd like to read in the near chapters. Please update soon :D
beloved-complex737 chapter 52 . 9/15/2011
First, off, GREAT STORY! Thank goodness, some vampires that actually have a vicious side! Though Eric is getting on my last nerve, little nutjob, I do like him, and I LOVE 's flat-out incredible. I hope she faces down with wacky-pants dad...I think he might try to kill her, but he does love his wife and she might stop him? Am I barking up the right tree here? Hope you update soon!
fizzy1254 chapter 52 . 9/15/2011
Its no problem at all. To be honest the only thing I found wrong was when you wrote 'it wasn't much of a mystery as to what "that" was' Maybe instead of "that" you could have written "it".

'it wasn't much of a mystery as to what "it" was' it just made more sense to me.

Other than that terrific effort. Every time I see you have written a new chapter my heart jumps with joy. Update soon!
J's Beauty chapter 52 . 9/13/2011
I know.. I'm super late in reading and reviewing.. But I just finished all the last chapters.. And WOW.

This is definitely the craziest dad ever! Eric should listen to ava and ruin away somewhere!

I was freaking out when he was in the darn oven! So glad ava got there when she did. This whole rebellion thing is getting to eric's dad. but it doesn't give him an excuse got what hes doing to eric.

I still love the story and can't wait got the next chappie :)
gothic angel 775 chapter 52 . 9/13/2011
great chapter I'm not too sure if i still like Ava though I'm not sure why i wouldn't. Eric on the other hand has my sympathy i think his father should by a stress ball instead of torturing his son and killing people. but don't get mad but i think i kinda understand why hes doing it and i bet he'll be mad at Ava when he finds out Eric's gone...
Mandarr chapter 52 . 9/13/2011
To tell you the truth, Eric frustrates me a bit by the way he accepts being tortured as a 'normal' punishment. :p I always want to yell at him "stand up for yourself!" I would like to see a bit more description about the week of torture he went through and the pain he felt, but that's just me :) feel free to disregard my input.
le-emo-kid-775 chapter 51 . 8/29/2011
oh my gosh i cant believe his dad did that but i kinda understand with the whole war thing but he didnt have to burn him might as well just leave him in the sun
Mandarr chapter 51 . 8/28/2011
O.o Me thinks that Eric's dad needs a spell in a mental hospital. Or a prison...I'm glad you've updated again! It was an interesting group of chapters!
fizzy1254 chapter 51 . 8/28/2011
Hey again

Thankyou so much for finally updating it was driving me

mad waiting for it!

This chapter and the last was the best by far!

I really hope Ava will do something soon about the abuse

of Eric

I do think that you could have described the dungeon a little bit more

Update soon!
fizzy1254 chapter 45 . 7/26/2011
If I was yelling at you

then It was in a goood way :)

This chapter was good, and I am really excited about

thanksgiving but what happened about Ava's feelings

about Eric feeding off Jessica?

Oh and just to let you know that I have an account on

Fictionpress now so from now on I will be reviewing with

that acount

My name is Fizzy1254 :)

Update soon please!
J's Beauty chapter 45 . 7/22/2011
Theres so much going on in eric and ava's world. Mark definitely needs to be dealt with! That psycho jerk! And now the vamps are turning against one another.. And the guards might be plotting against eric's family? I'm loving this story! You are an amazing writer! I look forward to future chapters! :)
192 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »