Reviews for A Rose in the Rage
Euridice chapter 45 . 7/22/2011
Fabulous chapter! I can't wait for more! Keep going! You are a magnificent writer.

I love how you're developing the story-very purposeful and VERY entertaining. I can't help but wonder and speculate about future events.

My only advise reamins to use more similies and metaphors. or perhaps symbolism in some shape or form. or even just a strong image! It would really help your writing.

'Something you guys won't like?' Way to get us on our toes! WHY? My curiousity is piqued. Now I'm going to wonder at randowm moments 'wonder what that surprise that we won't like is going to be? *insert speculation that probably won't happen* Oh no! NO! That can't happen!'

I wonder if the vampire rebelion will prefer Eric to his father-isn't his coronation sometime in the near future? Or, better yet, doesn't he have some sort of political power that he can use for projects independant of pscho-Dad? (Honestly, who does that crap to their KID?)

'He sighed, swirls of mist coming from his mouth.'-Great line! See-a fabulous example of imagery. Also a great place to stick in a similie.

'Someone who's not afraid to keep up with the times.'-Another great line. It IS rather hilaroius (and a little intriguing, perhaps?) that his mother and father insist on such old clothes. Though, in three hundred years, (considering Eric is alive at that point and hasn't been killed off by this revelution) will probably insist on wearing jeans and tee-shirts, and that his kid does as wwell. Or perhaps the IDEAS of the age will stick more than the clothing preferance, and he will be more leanient with his kid...sorry, just a random speculation.

These Ava-and Eric-laying-together-out-at-the edge-of-the-property-and-talking-things-over scenes are also very good devices for getting facts out to readers.

Fabulous job!
Twilight Chick 01 chapter 45 . 7/22/2011
I love this chapter! I can't wait to see Ava's mom expression when she sees Eric in her house 's going to be funny,I can tell.I'm so glad that Anthony isn't important right now because I seriously hate the ,I can't wait for more! :)

~Twilight Chick :)
Tayla chapter 44 . 7/20/2011
It was me who asked.

And thankyou for this chapter

I loved it!

And you know I sort of agree with Ava. I mean

I know Eric needs to feed off others to live but still,

I would be mad too if I were Ava

h and maybe you could describe what Eric is feeling WHILE he is feeding off Jessica. :)

Anyway, great chapter!

Update real soon please!
Euridice chapter 44 . 7/17/2011
Great chapter-You finally updated! Yay!

I'm guessing this will probably lead to some contemplation on Ava's part, since the next chapter should be hers acording to pattern. Keep writing! This is a fabulous story and you are a fabulous author.
Twilight Chick 01 chapter 44 . 7/17/2011
I love this chapter! I think Jessica is a little mentally ill as well.I would have took that than you can say ,I can't wait for more! :)

~Twilight Chick :)
Mandarr chapter 35 . 7/8/2011
The author's note before this chapter made me think something really bad was going to happen! I'm glad it didn't, though :D. I don't think you should beat yourself up so much about skipping a month (sometimes I really want to write romance scenes, too, even though the characters are no where near that point!). Anyway, I have to say I'm glad Eric finally kissed Ava. :3
ME chapter 35 . 7/8/2011
YAAAY, finally.
ME chapter 31 . 7/8/2011
ava and eric are amazing.i think i would die if someone stabbed me and put me through all that pain.
ME chapter 29 . 7/8/2011
mark is jerk, looks like a dork, i'm going to kill him, make him eat rar poop,then stop talking like this.
ME chapter 28 . 7/8/2011
OMG,in the name of all pancakes and orange juices, finaLly something else.i hope the maternal feeling dies soon
ME chapter 26 . 7/8/2011
please tell me somebody will rip mark's head and play football with it.i offer myself as a volunteer
ME chapter 24 . 7/8/2011
he's a jerk, i'm going to find him and remove the reason whyu he's a stupid man, in a non-medical way.
Tayla chapter 43 . 7/8/2011
Um, I liked Chapter 42

but I just dont seem to understand this chapter

I really dont get what the point was.

I really hope that the next chapter will be a whole lot better

Update soon!
ME chapter 17 . 7/8/2011
i liked it.
ME chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
now i'm worried about she get in eric should stay where he is right i guess you don'tmind me reviewing almost every chappy.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »