Reviews for A Rose in the Rage
ME chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
they are kind of cruel with eric.i'll go read some more!
ME chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
okay...i admit.i feel bad for one deverves that(excepting some tipes of c.), he really is a him.
ME chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
i felt bad for eric to at first, but when i heard the human eating part(antartica and so)i quite hated him being so cold, but yet he is a vampire...
Twilight Chick 01 chapter 43 . 7/7/2011
I love this chapter! I'm glad Dacy stepped in at that moment.I wouldn't have liked to see a burned Eric in the morning when I woke sister is quite the entertainer.I enjoyed that little part ,I can't wait for more! :)

~Twilight Chick :)
Euridice chapter 43 . 7/7/2011
Great chapter, though that bit your sister wrote was a little hard to understand.

This morning must be my lucky morning-I wake up and this story has TWO updates. I was very exited. I've been checking this almevery morning waiting for updates.

I like your plot developments so far as to how the vampires are going to solve thier problem with being known about. Ava also had a good point, I'm not entirely convinced of the kings sanity. Eric also had a point, I also not entirely convinced that the king made a serious effort to contact the president. Great two chapters-the Eric-sleeping-curled-up-with-Ava-in-wolf-form scenes are touching. He seems to have abandoned coffin for fur pillow and blanket.

I also have started wondering about Anthony-Even though I prefer to be utterly surprised, I still try to guess what's going to happen. So I can't help but wonder if Anthony has an important past, or if there is some fact we don't yet know about him that will make him important later. In the wrods of Barbara Kingsolver (from The Lacuna)-The most important thing about a person is the thing you don't know.

Fabulous job-I can't wait for more. Keep writing! You're very good at it.
Euridice chapter 42 . 7/7/2011
Great Chapter. Keep going! This is a really interesting story!
J's Beauty chapter 41 . 7/5/2011
I know I've been away for a while.. But it's summer vacation! haha

I'm loving the direction the story is going. And I love ava and eric even more. :)

Looking forward to the next chapter!
J's Beauty chapter 40 . 7/5/2011
His dad is crazy! But at least he sorta gave his consent for eric and ava right? and the mom seems alright.
Sophia Alexandra chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
really good chapter
Sophia Alexandra chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
i like Ava a lot!
Tayla chapter 41 . 7/4/2011
Amazing Chapter!

I liked how Ava reacted when she found out that

they keep humans at the house for feeding on.

I know this is a bit mean, but I am wandering

when Ava and Eric will have their first real fight.
cutie pie sparkey chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
this chapter is rather intriguing cant wait to finish reading your book
Twilight Chick 01 chapter 41 . 7/2/2011
I love this chapter! Ava is was retarded and it's definetely not I think I can kinda see Demetri's perspective at that moment.I loved the drabble at the was very ,I can't wait for more! :)

~Twilight Chick :)
Euridice chapter 41 . 7/1/2011
nice chapter-I love how you developed the mother's character a little. I liked the drabbel at the end. Keep going! I check FictionPress everyday at least once checking to see if you've updated. Great Story!
Holly Nicole chapter 41 . 7/1/2011
Love this story! It's wonderfully written and the characters are real enough to relate too. I also loved the comment about slamming a revolving door :)! Keep up the great work!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »