Reviews for Can You Just Kiss Me Now?
intercostalspace chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
an epilogue like 20 yrs from now would be nice :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
i like it.
thepiemaster chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Read this a few weeks ago on my phone and I thought that the overall plot was charming. It could definitely be a stronger piece if you clean it up, take out those pompous descriptors that make you sound silly, remove the cliche and soap opera-y drama. Also why is sex at the center of their relationship? I read another one of your stories and it was the same deal. Sex doesn't qualify a relationship or "love," sex is just an act of love but getting down to the nitty gritty takes spending time with one another and developing a relationship. If this was just meant to be a smutty piece, then good job, you've accomplished it. But if you want something more meaningful, please do your characters a favor and bring more depth into this story. Flesh them out realistically, find the root to the basic questions: What does my character want? What will my character do to get it? The bounce around Bryony had with Darren makes me wonder why it was worth it? Because he was hot? How is Bryony different from the other girls? What makes her special? Strengthen your foundation and you'll be amazed at how far you can go.

Keep writing, Amy.
OMG chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
That was really fluffing cute!3
twibbit chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
:$
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
I have read many stories, waiting for one that really got me, really touched, that gave the tingle of realising I was reading a beautiful story.

This story is the one that got me HERE *holds hand over heart*

Absolutely beautiful, well written and amazingly detailed and even by the end of it I wanted more! Definitely favouriting :)

Well done again, well done! :)
The Phoenix Girl chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Truly amazing… I loved it :)
Keal chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
I loved every second of this story! I think you have some great characters here and would love to read anything else you write about them; maybe a sequel about them dealing with her being at Princeton.
Stormy Daye chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
I really enjoyed this. You are gifted at romance writing.. haha. I don't even read romance, EVER.. but you sucked me in. Awesome job.
SiahXSiren chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Aww, super sweet ending! I did think Darren acted like a jerk but at least he loved her really even though he also broke her heart twice! Good job :)
Need.To.Know chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
I know... I've reviewed every chapter... but I can't help it! I LOVED IT! It was fluffy, yet wonderfully smutty (with a capital SMUT) and the characters, from only three chapters, were so well developed and magic. I LOVED IT! I shall be reading your other stories without fail.

Need.To.Know chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Wow that was hot. HOLY CRAP. I LOVE YOU! And I want him. I need you to find Darren McFadden and sell him to me. Good lord he is hot. MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!

Need.To.Know chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
OMIFUCKINGGOD I LOVE YOU. I KNOW EXACTLY HOW BRYONY FEELS. My friend's older brother... never mind. Anyways, great story so far. I hope he's not a douche in the next chapter... :)

Zay chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
That was so adorable! I loved it, and I couldn't stop reading it until I finished! The ending was amazing!
justjuice chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
nawwwwww that bastard loved the cheezy ending!
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »