Reviews for Can You Just Kiss Me Now?
justjuice chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
that was soo cute i love bry and i thought darren was a dickhead at first but i love him to :D
justjuice chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
i did do a great job. this is such a cute story cant wait to read more :)
Meh chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Very interesting. Not just because of the heated make out session! This story actually makes sense and there's not a lot of those on this site! It's as cliche as it can be by its still has an original quality- your writing isn't bad so it's not completely horrible (actually its wonderful to me).
Fabulous as FCUK chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
i like it. it's cute.

Cutiecat chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
I almost started crying when I read this chapter. I thought you were crazy for separating them, but I forgave you the moment it started to look like there was still hope 3 This story is so cute and sweet and, and, just amazingly adorable! /
Cutiecat chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
That was so cute! I love how he still liked her, even after all those years! 3
R. Ficst chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
d'awwwwwwww cute!
meloleia chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
I really enjoyed your story, keep it up!
McNealS chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
This is an AMAZING story. You are an extremely talented writer.
General Frayia Toll chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
Holy crud i couldn't stop reading! It was ah-mazing darling! Hahaha! :) I will definitely check out your other story! You're an amazing writer! can you review mine? It's my first story so it ain't that great but yah know...wattcha gonna do? HAha by the way I add you to my favorite authors! :)
TheShazMuffin chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Wow! This is so good!
NeonTime chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
I love everything you write. Yes there are minor problems here and there but not really in this story and combining the cliche with sex (aka real life, except for most of this site) makes it vastly better. (Of course as a guy I'm a little biased :)

And there are amazing lines of dialogue or writing that I fall in love with.
ithinkyourgay chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
i love this story. so heartbreaking when they moped without each other
Selda Summers chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
I definitely love this story! I would have read it even if it were longer. I wish you had more chapters! I am so going to add you as my favorite author! :)
Twistedin2Delusions chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Loved it! You are the first author To have written a one-shot (or in your case a three-shot) and I favorites it!

You really explained the emotions in play and it was just amazing. ;)
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »