Reviews for Can You Just Kiss Me Now?
DofD chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
-insert heart here-
DofD chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Perfect.
DofD chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Amazing. Onto part two.
Single White Rose chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I'm doing my part of reviewing though. I really liked it. And I liked how Bryony handled the situation. And even Darren's effed up sense of chivalry.
Single White Rose chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
I honestly don't understand how this story doesn't have more reviews. It's so amazing.
Single White Rose chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
LOVE it.
nelli chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Absolutely wonderful and intense! As uncomplicated as you tried to be it didnt work out but that's all good because the complications between Bryony and Darren made the story definitely worth reading! :D keep writing :)
cheffy329 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
love love this story! you are such a great writer, i love your technique and your eloquence. definitely adding you as a favorite author
Ria Everwood chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
I love this story :D it's so bitter sweet and it had me laughing at the end when the guys "fight". I love her brother~ he's so sweet. Hope I have a brother like hers :D

Ria
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
I want me a Mr Macfadden!

LOL At first when I saw he was calling her Miss Bennet I thought he was channeling Pride and Prej , but the I saw his name and realised I was wrong :(

One thing that you leave up in the air is if he is her first, is he?

I really enjoyed it although I do think that realistically-I know it's a story but still- her brother would not have gotten over it so quick and I think he would have been there outside with them, glaring holes into Darren's back while he confessed his feelings to her.

I really like it though, I'll have check your other stuff if it's anything like this :)
Devilish Kisses chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Loved it!
Devilish Kisses chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
That was hot! So jealous of Bryony :P
Devilish Kisses chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Damn! I wish I had an older brother with hot best friends ;)
Schizor chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
I absolutely loved this. Great job! :)
unice5656 chapter 3 . 5/21/2011