Reviews for Can You Just Kiss Me Now?
Scadaradna chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Love it! I'm glad they finally ended up together, yay for happy endings :) Or in this case a beginning?
Crimson-Angel21 chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Loved it. :) It had the perfect amount of drama for a 3 part story and kept my full interest. Now I'm going to check your other stuff out! :)
buffyeesummers chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Very cute and so well written!

I keep on oscillating between thinking that this could be turned into a full-blown story and thinking it's perfect just the way it is, without any of the unnecessary filler.

Great job! Thank you for an evening of enjoyment :-)

p.s. I love how you allude to Pride and Prejudice with their names.
malka phoenix chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
aw so cute...love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
I thought this was a sweet little story. I especially liked Hope and Mollys first reaction to Celia, as well as Matts request for a certain kind of ice pack. Great work, thanks so much! :)
SaraBella04 chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Very nice. I know you said it's longer than you intended, but really, I agree that it had to be. Wouldn't have been the same if you'd left it at that night. We needed the closure. Good job!
alternatearcadia chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
A very well-written cliche! I really enjoyed it. You fleshed out the characters so well, they were so down-to-earth, so real. I had a stupid smile on my face the whole time I was reading this. :)
checkyesdana chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
soo cute, well written, and emotional. I LOVED IT
checkyesdana chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
loving this so far, this is my favorite cliche so I'm excited for more
ILveJcb chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Hate it? Are you crazy! This story is better than most of the full 60,0 word stories! It's really amazing! I LOVE them! You really brought the characters to life in such a way that us unsuspecting readers just fall for them without even noticing!

This story is defo a fave!

Great job!

thanks for this three-shot! ;D
Humaysha chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
So cute!
Custos Morum chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Loved this. It made my heart ache and feel happy all at once. Darren is such a hottie! Can't wait to read more of your writing :)
KeeHowl chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
this is so cute. you could make a secuele where she becomes pregnate cause i think thats what you were trying to have bry say to matt.
harrison-girl chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
I LOVE this story. Just awesome. I laughed out loud at the bit where Sami is eating an egg salad sandwich after Matt and Bryony's fight.

This just has the perfect amount of drama, smut, and romance. Very well-rounded. Good job.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »