Reviews for Can You Just Kiss Me Now?
Kinjirareta Ai chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Ah so amazing! i am loving this story!
foxyricanlady chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
great story i really enjoy reading it
NeonTime chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Wasn't sarcastic about your story, just the majority of those on this website. Yours I loved :).
AndJustWhyTheHellNot chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
I love it for one thing, your grammar was sPot on, it's really nIce to see someone who's passed elementary school language on this site. On top of that, your story made sense, and was an all around fun read. I can't wait for the third installment.
NeonTime chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
What's this? The girl isn't a virgin dating some guy for three years before she has sex with him? We're not (really) in high school. It's sexy and mature and the running metaphor is neat?

Cool.

(Of course I do hope Bryony is on birth control, since pulling out is not terribly effective and condoms kinda suck unless they're truly needed.)
No time to log in chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Hey I really enjoyed your one shot, but really think that it could develop into something more. I can't wait to see if another one shot comes out of it. It was certainly steamy, but there was also something very human about it. As a major nerd who was once with the guy of my dreams I understand Byrony's obsession. Because in all honesty, once you've tasted the "forbidden" fruit you can't go back to oranges and peaches.
MAGGIE chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
that was a great storyy! PLEASEE! continue!
Reeech Beeetch chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Ooh, he's half Pinoy. Understand why he's so hot. Haha! You described that sexy moment so well that it reminded me of... Never mind :-) Will wait for part deux.
sangraia chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I really enjoyed leave me hanging out for more!
sara chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
i really enjoyed reading this first chapter cant wait to read more. but im a little confused what does she mean by a week after he showd her his erotic side? sorry i try to sing in to my account but my computer its acting up and it wont let me. i wanna put you on alerts and this story to my fav but i cant til i get my computer fix hopefully soon but you can look me up foxyricanlady and tell me what bry meant by erotic side please
A Reader chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I really enjoyed your story :D Definately looking forwards to part II!
Teal Monroe chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Very good! I was intrigued right from the beginning. Can't wait for Part Two! :)
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8