Reviews for Reflections of a Lonely Emo Cowboy: Book 3
Nock chapter 24 . 11/28/2011
Thanks for the story. :-) It kept my awake until dawn and that didn't happen since... Years. So it was good. Justin is a darling and Thad even more. So yeay. Thanks is the only thing to write that make sense ;-). And please continue :-D
Dreams-of-Fairies chapter 25 . 11/24/2011
You should totally do a story (or even a one-shot for all i care) in Thad's prov. Cause i love that kid, totally and full-heartedly, and it would be interesting to see and learn from his percepition.
Dreams-of-Fairies chapter 14 . 11/22/2011
I can just hear his southern twang

God i love this kid
FaithSins chapter 25 . 9/17/2011
Jeez, well all I can say is I fell in love. It was amazing! Detailed, Characterization, Imagery,ugh just everything. I give you high praise my friend. And that's good coming from me cause I'm picky. I hope you have everything going go for you and I can't wait to see what you write never.

-Your Fan

FaithSins 3
MerieLiss chapter 25 . 8/28/2011
Aw man I loved this x_x

I can't get over Duncan lol I never liked him but he gave me the feeling that he's more complicated than he let on.

And Dylan! For some weird and scary reason that I don't know, I really really liked him. Maybe cuz I feel sorry for him.? Dunno
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 24 . 8/5/2011
Dude! I totally loved this. Yay to Thad! (i love him...) This was an amazing series and i enjoyed reading it. I'm definitely going to keep an eye on your other stories. I'm to read the series about Essie and Dot next (after i sleep since its 5am) although I'm not a het fan lol. And thinking of-what happened to Essie and Peaches 5 years later? anyway you did an amazing job on this, great job! :D
EmmiJesse chapter 24 . 7/9/2011
I finished the story a while ago but I totally forgot to review! Anywho, I love your stories! Your characters are amazing and I was so excited when I found out you based Thad offof the guy I've been imagining him as!

I'm really sad you're done with this story but you know who needs a story? TJ and Josh! I don't know if you were ever thinking about it but I would love to read a story where Jos his the lead
SarahDoo chapter 24 . 7/7/2011
I just realized how long I put off reviewing this. And now that I have, I don't think I can find the words to really sum up the experience Confessions is. It's excellent and dynamic. Sometimes when I'm bored, I can find random scenes and reread them, and they remain just as potent.

Excellent, excellent work.
cofeeAdict chapter 24 . 6/28/2011
i really want a separate story about duncan! he may be a stupid , but he is still pretty awesome and interesting. besides, i despised justin in confessions and now i love him in reflections. i think you could add so much to duncans character. he could really make a good story. 'sides, he's super hot!
understand chapter 24 . 6/23/2011
i'm going to miss reading thad's accent. i love them both as well as this story. i'm sad that i finished so soon.
understand chapter 22 . 6/22/2011
i always imagine peaches looking like chef from south park. but with more leather. i know that's completely wrong, but i can't help it...
understand chapter 17 . 6/22/2011
i had a dream that justin moved to alabama and got friendly (and i do mean actual friendship) with one of thad's baseball teamates and not thad because he was to terrified to hang out anywhere his nana might see
understand chapter 16 . 6/22/2011
i'm not one for horses. i think it's because we had a cow, named dinner, who hated me and always tried to bite me when i was putting feed in her bowl. my mind made the connections. horses and cows are both big hoofed animals. i'm glad justin's dad is so nice.
understand chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
i've missed reading thad's accent. and i'm glad things with duncan worked out this way, that way i don't have to feel bad for him. i've spent the last six hours reading this and i'm only on chapter fourteen. pathetic.
understand chapter 11 . 6/22/2011
this is the chapter i've dreaded. hank green lives in missoula though.
258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »