Reviews for Reflections of a Lonely Emo Cowboy: Book 3
Empress11690 chapter 24 . 6/14/2011
this series has changed the way i think about life and love. thank you for being so fearless in your art...

Always with love and respect,

Empress11690..

p.s- looking forward to many more intralling emotionally brave stories from you...god knows Justin was brave about falling in love.

Thanks again.
lalaland22 chapter 24 . 6/8/2011
The pacing was perfect, this chapter did a great job at tieing up the loose ends without it seeming too picture perfect.

After reading Justin's story for year now, it's kind of sad to see him go :(

Sometimes u made me nervous with how freely you mentioned stereotypes just b/c there is always a very thin line where they can be okay and obviously exaggerated but then there are times where they can just be offensive. But aside from that, I must admitt that you have written a great piece of work and I'll miss justin and his antics. :)
Empress11690 chapter 24 . 6/6/2011
GOD I HATE MY LIFE! I havent had any internet access in over a week and a half! I moved to LA and didn't have wifi yet. NOW it looks like I'll have to move AGAIN!...sheesh.

Anyway enough of my Drama..I see why you wrote this chappie this way and why the skipping ahead and are soooo talneted and your turn of phase are so spectacular and hilarious!..GOD! Im going to miss these series! I LIVED TO KNOW WHAT WAS NEXT IN JUSTIN'S CRAZY LUSTY-EMOTIONALLY IMBALANCED LIFE!WHAT THE H-E-DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS AND I GOING TO DO NOW!:/

I loved Justin's predictable trouble being 30 yeaars .

That was fuunnnny. And I adored Thad! and also I must must MUST mention the personal speeches given of Justin character. That was sweet and a good read.! THAD & JUSTIN 4 EVER!

P.S- I Know I've said this many many times..but..each time...I promise you they are all completely 100% true!...

YOUR FREAKING AWESOME!LOL. AN EXCELLENT WRITER OF FANFICTION.
Fromzeheart14 chapter 24 . 6/3/2011
Oh my goshh.

This story was amazing :)

I'm sad its over, but I think you wrapped up the story very nicely. While it would be interesting to know how their lives ended up,I completely understand you reasoning behind bringing it to an end. And like I said: wonderful story :D
Diva In The House chapter 24 . 5/27/2011
It's over? Really? *cry*

But seriously...I enjoyed every bit of this story. I would have liked to have seen a bit of Thad's college years, but the epilogue was a nice way to wrap things up, too. If you do decide to revisit this universe, I'll be right here waiting. Thank you for sharing Justin's story with us.
Poptart Guava King chapter 24 . 5/27/2011
AW I LOVE YOU THAD/JUSTIN. BYE. D: I'll miss this until I come back to reread it xD 3 3 I'LL BE KEEPING AN EYE ON YOU. (which is kinda creepy...o-o)
Lucky Fox chapter 24 . 5/27/2011
I'm so sad it's over. I love these two. I suppose I'll have to look forward to any one-shots or such that may come out... do you have other stories planned in this universe?
Anatine chapter 23 . 5/24/2011
Unf unffff. I can't believe that there is only the epilogue left.

I'm going to miss Justin so much, he's hilarious ;u;
L-kayy chapter 23 . 5/23/2011
My god! I cant believe this story is ending! I just love Justin when he's with Thad, it makes my heart melt.

Hahaha, also, I think I'm the one who brought up Peaches' little white lie to Justin. If Peaches finally came clean about that, I guess that means the story really is ending...
nea chapter 23 . 5/22/2011
Awwwwwww...I'm kinda depressed now that you're saying there's only one chapter to go. I could read about Justin and Thad forever. Seriously. But, I guess it has to end sometimes *weeps* I just want to thank you for blessing us with this great story. And if I dont get to read any new stories from you soon, I wish you well in everything you do. :-) You've got to give us one more hot Justin/Thad sex scene. ;-) Pretty please? :-D *begs on hands and knees* lol
lalaland22 chapter 23 . 5/22/2011
I may not have always liked justin, may have thought thad to be a little boring(though not really anymore since he came back), and may sometimes get uncomfortable with how frequently u touch on stereotypes and 'race' but I must say tht your character and plot development is amazing. I can see how justin has matured since book 2 as well as the change within thad. The way u moved the timeline was great...it seemed completely natural when josh got sonya or when zoey got a boyfriend and when justin meet his father again. So kudos on pacing.

The situation with duncan seemed very realistic and I could feel what justin was saying when he mentioned that something felt off after giving in to duncan. It didn't feel like u were forcing them apart more like it just wasn't what justin needed-which was the point,lol. The tension b/w justin and peaches bf seems very natural and the time tht it took for justin to realize tht peaches and him wouldn't be good together also seemed natural. Nothin in this story ever seemed forced. Oh and I like tht justin got closure from dylan

I still love duncan and I wanna know more about him so please do his story :)

Anyways, great story and I finally feel like it is time for it to end so thanx for such an interesting story...btw your smut got better too ;)
Flower-of-the-Earth chapter 23 . 5/22/2011
oh my days I will cry so hard when this is over asdfghjkl why D,: x
BlueMoonlily chapter 23 . 5/22/2011
Noooo! You're not allowed to finish this story! I'm not letting you! Lol I loved the emails and texts and stuff in the middle and I love Thad and this was an awesome birthday present :D I really don't want it to be k Ed though :(:(:( so sad!
Nicki chapter 23 . 5/22/2011
having lived in a triple room in university that had actually been designed to be a double I can understand Thad's pain of living in extremely close quarters with strangers. It's awful for the most part.

It actually makes me so sad to think that this is almost over :( what am I gonna check daily for updates now? next chapter is gonna be so bitter sweet for all your readers I'm sure. Exciting that it's an update... but sad that it's the end. :(
Poptart Guava King chapter 23 . 5/22/2011
OH MY GOD ITS COMING TO AN END. AGH. Maybe now I can have time to go through the first story and REVIEW. I like, super rapid skimmed. D:

I HAVE NO ABSOLUTELY DIRE LIFE/DEATH QUESTIONS. However I WOULD like to let you know that I'll be creeping all over your profile for the rest of my life. YOU CAN'T GET RID OF ME THAT EASY. *maniacal laughter* but you like it so *shrug*

um. can I have Feng Ling? Or wtv his name is I feel like I got it wrong. seriously. tall/jocky chinese guy that speaks little english with a cute smile? um. yea. I'd tap that hard. xD
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »