Reviews for A Razor As Sharp As My Tongue
Fadded chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Love it ~

But what else is new? And gosh, my dog has kicked me like thirsty times during the whole process of clicking review. .

Anyhow, onto reviewing!

Let's see... I still love Dalton XD. And like you said in he end, I hate to love him, but I love him. He's so... oh what's the word... not exactly insane. He is brilliant and I still truly feel sorry about his past. I do want to know about his father. I did catch that trailing thought of his before he went to the hotel with Bren (Wonderful scene). I was sooo surprised when he called out Phoenix XD. I want to see where you take that. Bring him back in! I want to watch him get the guy and break him or find he can't break him, or whatever it is you are planning XD.

I do say that the constant jumping you have, there seems to be something missing. I think this chapter was a bit jumpy. Then again, it does get to the fun parts so I am kinda in the air about that. And it is good to hear from you again! Thanks for writing up this chapter! I so need to get back to my own writing. . Write another chapter soon my dear!
wonderland212 chapter 9 . 10/7/2011
I don't know, ever time I read this I just keep thinking "dalton, your cockiness is going to get you in trouble"lol..but I'm kinda excited for it. It's wierd b/c he's focused on breaking everyone else for the sake of making them stronger or teaching them a valuable life lesson and I'm just waiting for the moment that his world falls apart- for the sake of teachimg him something valuable...it's funny how that worked out.

Phoenix and Gavin are still high on my list of people who are most capable of shocking us the most.

Phoenix is a young psychiatrist, which means that he is obviously more intelligent than he seems, and he has studied the brain and the way people think-I wonder why? Plus, he has already proven that he has some secrets (what with his affairs) so I wonder what other secrets he's hiding...idk, I just don't buy that someone as intelligent and trained as him can't see right thru Dalton. In fact, sometimes I have a suspicion that he might be hiding just as many secrets, if not more, as Dalton.

Gavin is truly the closest to Dalton, and has every right to get even, especially considering how often dalton throws it in his face, yet Gavin is always helping Dalton and caterring to his every whim, which seems a bit odd...plus sometimes I get the feeling like he is pretending to be dim when it comes to certain things.

Where, Aiden and Brendan r concerned, I'm not sure that they've got the juice to go against Dalton...but maybe with the help of Gavin, they might get somewhere. :)

Anyways, I'm glad that you got your mojo back...I would've died if this story wasn't finished, especially with so many different scenarios at play. :)
Razbijen-Tama chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
I can not truly express to you enough how much I adore this story. Truly, it is one of the best things that I have ever read. If this were a book, I would definitely buy it in a second.
Loella chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
I still love Dalton. Very much. He's awesome. And I quite liked Bendan in this chapter, too. Interesting turn of events.

The summary, however, makes me wonder on what part Phoenix will play. I personally hope that he won't be a love interest for Dalton, but rather just someone watching from the sidelines.

And also, I'd like to inform you that this story is one of the altogether three stories that actually makes me jump and squeal happily every time I see it's updated.

Kudos for an amazing fic.
Alexibear chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
Yay to Seventhswan for kicking your butt back into gear. I have been waiting for an update for this story for awhile! p You made me one happy person by doing this. So many authors have stopped updating since school started. p So you made my day.
Faerydae chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
OMG I have been waiting forever for an update! Lol. Hmmm Caleb is making fun of Aiden for putting so much trust in Gavin, I wonder if he's doing the same as well?
Fumiki chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
Dalton is so dangerous and manipulative. Yet why the heck did he still my most favorite character out of this story? Next being Brendon. And Aiden.

furthestcoast chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
Ah jeez. I fucking love this story. It doesn't even matter that you don't update that often. At least you update it at all. I'm not the best at updating my shit.

Speaking of my shit... don't worry about getting to it. ;P I review because I want to review not because I want other people to look at my shit too. Besides, it doesn't hold a flame to this. ;P
dollop chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
loved this chapter. That fight between Branden and Dalton was my favorite part. And ooooo I'm looking forward to how things happen between Aiden and Dalton.
seventhswan chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
When I saw this in my inbox I totes spasmed. And then rushed out of the office (thank god, this came at a time when I was almost done with work) and straight to my home computer to read. Oh god. Oh god. Here I go.

fucking fuck. only like, four lines in and I'm already drooling. Ivory. He sounds super hot. And I like that his relationship with Dalton (so far anyway) seems a bit lighter than the rest.

OH BRENDAN! Even though I got to play with him a bit during our mashup, I really cannot get enough of that guy. I wonder what he's going to do when he sees the paint. (hawt, btw.)

God. Dalton is such a saucy minx, "What's wrong?" GAH! And Brendan. all bravado now that he's got competition dangling in his face. If only he knew...((creeps off to the sidelines to cuddle him if necessary))

pfft. I picture Victor looking like Uncle Vernon from Harry Potter. haha.

oo! New phases of the process! I like the sound of that!

"Do friends usually pay this much in order to get to the benefits?" I repeat: saucy. minx.

OH GOD. "for reference, I like things rough." I think that you're trying to kill me. yeah.

((GASP)) PHOENIX! FUUUUUUCK. I mean. God. I fucking love this story. Srsly? I’m all like, well, wait, is Dalton doing his game thing here? Or does he want to nail Phoenix that bad. Because. Well. I want him to.

Brendan, shut your trap. Dalton is not a conquest and you know it you silly boy. (I still love you, though!)

You know what you should do? You should write a spin-off about Gavin and Aiden. Yeah. Yep. And yes.

Thanks for the shoutout, love. You’re the one that got me going again, too! (now off to read more about smexy slaveboy Tarin!)
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
This story really interests me! I have to say, I really dislike Dalton's character. It has nothing to do with the fact that he doesn't believe in love or anything (a lot of people don't and that's an opinion) but the fact that he's so okay with the fact that he killed that Aaron guy (yes he was a twat but.. xD) and apparently killed more. And the fact that he seems to get such pleasure from breaking people. I still appreciate the fact that you write amazingly, and you've built up his character fantastically.

You've built them all really well actually -the characters, and it's a really interesting story!

I can't help thinking there's something different about Brandon even though he seems to be reacting mostly as Dal thought he would, and I keep wandering about different things seeing as you said this wasn't going to be the average xD

Haha I don't know what I'm saying anymore, beginning to rant! Haha basically I love this story and you are an amazing writer -
Akasha chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
You are mean. How can you leave things like this and not update for what? almost five months now. This is torture. I was soooooooooooooooooo looking forward to reading more and hopefully discovering things about Phoenix and Brendan and then I meet Aiden who's life story I would love to know more about and now it ends.

Just. Like. That.

Evil.

But I'll wait and pray that you update soon.
Akasha chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
I'm so in love with this and I'm only on chapter four. I love Brendan and I've barely met him. I love, love, love, Gavin. He's the best sidekick ever, seriously. Then there's Phoenix... I wish that he was my psychiatrist because I want him for myself. I think he's going to be a very, very, naughty psychologist though I don't know how you're going to make that happen.

So I'll just keep reading now.
Akasha chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
So far I'm intrigued by Dalton. I was actually surprised when I found this because I'd never noticed before but now I'm gonna keep reading so yes.

I like this so far.
sardo chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
I withhold any judgement of Dal's and Phoenix's relationship or about Phoenix's character. In my opinion this guy is extremely suspicious I have no evidence that something is fishy but I just have a feeling that Dalton is overseeing something about him. Maybe I'm wrong and nothing bad will happen from Phoenix's side but I don't know their interaction is to smoothly I can't believe that Phoenix doesn't realise what Dalton is doing to him. Well it's not like he would be the first psychologist that Dalton manipulated, I'm just wishing Phoenix would be the one to see through his act. If he doesn't have a hidden agenda I don't think that Dalton would get any help from him.

I'm just curious to know who will be the one to give him the final blow and how.

Well I will wait and see.

I just wrote what I thought but I like your story Dalton is intriguing