Reviews for A Razor As Sharp As My Tongue
Cailleach64 chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Loved it. Update soon.
basilisk6 chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
This story is freaking AWESOME! I love intelligent, strong, bad ss main characters like Dalton. And because he's a sociopath (I think), there won't be any remarks about his character being a Mary-sue; it's perfect. :) It's so refreshing to see a protagonist, who's also a bottom/uke, have so much power and influence over others. I'm quite tired of stories where the main character gets bullied and never fights back, which is why I totally identify with Dalton's annoyance at weak people.

I can't wait to see where you'll take this story. I am beyond intrigued, so keep up the excellent work. :D
Nameless Ghost chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I don't usually review things... I'm just a reading lurker but I had to review this. I really like it so far. I'm in love with the insane (is he insane[?]) Dalton Saunders and I can't wait to see where this goes.

And who is this doctor? Do we get to meet him soon? I hope so.
AndTheyComeFromTheDead chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Whoa... this is some deep shit man. I'm really loving it. This Dalton... he's a very interesting kid. I don't know if I should love him, hate him, love to hate him, or hate to love him. I will come back for more, let me tell you.
For midnights with you chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Wow, you write really ...beautifully raw and encompassing. This is the first psychological thriller romance I actually want to read :)
Lurker chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This is... very well written to say the least. Lately, there've been a lack of fairly well written and entertaining new slash entries, however, this is not one of those. I'm so intrigued and looking forward to seeing where Dalton takes us. He's a little sociopath and it's so interesting.

Anyway, I love what you've started so far, keep it and update soon.
WishmiesterBeta chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This seems to be interesting. I'd like to see where it goes.

And by the way, your summary was absolutely fantastic. One of the best I've ever seen.
Cailleach64 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011