Reviews for A Change Of Seasons
Boomer Kid chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
This is one of the most riveting and compelling stories I have ever read. The writing is excellent, the song is sublime, and I genuinely felt this story pull my strings tight as I read. You transcended a seemingly simple romance plot into something much much more.

Of course I could say you can do more showing than telling, but for a short story like this, your writing suits it absolutely well. I can't say anything else really, very emotional, intense and heartfelt work. Love it.
Veles chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
I read this story a long time ago actually but it didn't let me review it then, but anyway all I have to say is that this story is just... indescribable. First of all "A Change of Seasons" is such an excellent song, and in fact I was listening to the song while reading it and that was an amazing experience. Around the time I read this, I was going through something very similar to Satoru and the story just describes almost perfectly how I felt at the time. Unfortunately your story ends better than what I went through but anyway... Well I saw no major grammar errors, the plot is strong, the characters are completely relateable. If I could rate this story I'd give it infinity.
Spiral Architect chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Any story based on a song by Dream Theater has to be epic, and this is certainly no exception. Definitely does the song justice.
sindiya chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
"her heart was filled with regret, seclusion, and grief, while his heart was filled with lament, frailty, and unrequited love toward his best friend." So sad. I love how you describe the loneliness that comes with not being able to be with the one you are with.