Reviews for Christelle
darkrose36 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I would love to read your story. My email is .
Crystal chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I'd like to read this. Email me?
ScarletFlame23 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I would like a link please! ;)
sushibear18 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
can u give the link to this story?

please ...with cherry on top ;D
briarblackdeathrose chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
..if you have too high rating fictionpress doesn't allow it? sorry i'm new here. I transfeered from
booklover04 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
hey Crystalynn,

can you shoot me the link please? I love your stories and would love to read this one too! thanks
amuxchan chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
But... but... *pout* Could you email it to me?
BatTwistress chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Can you shoot me the link plz. Thx
storylover10 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
can you please give me a link of this story? love to read this
bonevelence chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
um...could you send me a link please? THANKS! :D
Bookworm24601 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I'd review, but there's no story TO review...

Wait a minute...
tvshowobsessed chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Aww! I only just got the email about this story, (at a friends house) and so I couldn't check my email!

I was excite to read it... Can't believe only 3 people would review! That's horrible! :o

I hope That you still keep writing though! Your stories are truly amazing! :)
so-you-think-you're-a-writer chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
if you're gonna remove a story then actually take it down. don't leave the scription up for someone to find only to discover the story is no longer on the site.
Inu chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This was totally excellent! I have to say that Estelle is a bit of a whiner, don't you think so? Then again, Chris is not so elegant with his choice of words lol! I also like the description of Heather you gave in this Chapter- I really, really liked it. Anyway, fabulous job once again! Later.
Snowflake Goddess chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Estelle really is more human! You can tell the difference! He seems insecure and even shows some jealousy, the exact opposite of how sweet and quiet he is in WL.

I love the idea of him and Chris together now, but one other thing really caught my eye. Heather and Kuro. Are they hot or what?

I've never seen a pairing like them! They're really passionate, but in a really new way. The fact that he like seriously OWNS her body makes them really unique. will they be together? She seems to think he's hot in wl but even here you can tell she doesnt want to be touched. with him you can tell he definitely DOES want to touch her and since shes his pet he can. But will she ever just let him?

It's really interesting to think about. They could be together by him forcing her. Is it creepy if i say i hope he does? XD

lol!

back to the point! This story is really top notch!

Who requested it? Can I request one? I'd die if I had one dedicated to me!

loves and kisses,