Reviews for Last siren of night
Ivy Climbroe chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
So sad! :( made me almost cry. Poor boy.
LadySimonOfWhiteBlueEyes chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Such a poem that carries melancholy in such a fashion can only be described as great, awe-inspiring, and ultimately, philosophical.
Eleantris chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wow, this was amazing... I absolutely loved it, and it was so powerful there at the end; I feel so sad now!

Even though it didn't change the poem's effect on me, all I would say is that you need to put capital letters at the beginning of lines, and in your title 'Last Siren of Night' just looks easier on the eye than when it's in lower case. But that is me being really picky; I absolutely loved this poem, especially those last few lines.

X D
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Quite emotive! Very moving and you feel sorry for the man who died... :( really sad story told through the poem but beautifully told!
Insanity Streak chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Hey! It's nice to see you writing again. How've you been?

This is such a sombre poem, heavy with emotion. I felt like I was going through someone's last moments and it was a little emotionally draining. I'm not really sure what to say to you except that I hope it's all getting better.

The only constructive criticism I offer is that I think this piece could of been broken up into stanzas, unless they were and stupid fictionpress made it that way.

Keep writing and good to see you back!

Ciao :D