Reviews for The Vampire's Jewel
hitokori midnight chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON !
Cassie333 chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
I was enjoying your story however, my favorite authors have left this site. So take care and I wish you the best. I'm not dropping you, I'm dropping the site.
SimplyLily94 chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
I love your story(: Hope you update soon :D
illusion's mirage chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
yay you updated! :D

I'm wondering if you could check out my story family secrets and give it some feedback. it's kinda like your story but I assure you that I didn't copy anything. the only thing thats the samy is the vampire slave part. so if you could give me feedback that would be awesome. in
Cassie333 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is a good story with lots of potential, however there are some small issues that I feel need to be addressed. Thoughts could be shared in italic or parenthesis, but shouldn’t be quoted. Also there are some small spelling issues, other then that I see this story going far.
starnight3 chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
Great chapter, I love ur story so far. Keep up the good work :)
illusion's mirage chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
even more awesome than the previous chapters :)

I can't wait to see what happens :D
starnight3 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Ooh i'm loving this story! I especially like the two POVs :)
illusion's mirage chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
so awesome! I can't wait to see what sill happen. Is this a romance story?
illusion's mirage chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
this is really good, but you had some mistakes that are my pet peeves. you don't have to change anything, but you should know that in the second paragraph first sentence, sixth word you used their when it's supposed to be they're. then for the thoughts, you sometimes use quotes and sometimes you don't. It doesn't really matter but you should try and stick to one. Then for a paragraph you put "He smirked, "...". There shouldn't be a comma there because you can't smirk words. Last, you keep using said for dialogue (he said, I said). Try having some variety like exclaimed, yelled, screamed, snarled, demanded, inquired, ordered etc.

I still think it's awesome

please update soon