Reviews for Kyle and Orville
Extra Large Cows chapter 47 . 10/28/2014
This review comes two years too late.

I loved the fic while it lasted. It's particularly difficult to do slice-of-life correctly. I love the way Kyle and Orville point out the absurdity of everyday events, the stuff that happens to all of us.

I felt the ending was a bit abrupt, though, but I understand the need to end a series and respect your decision. The spin-off fics more than make up for abruptness.

Hope you keep writing! Cheers and kudos.
lu40953 chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
So true yo! :) you just seriously. made my day.
awaitingthedawn chapter 20 . 5/12/2013
You don't have to throw it all out. You can just scrape the mold off and toast it. I love this story!
Exsomnis chapter 47 . 10/4/2012
An utter pity that it's complete. I loved every minute of it.
xMunchy chapter 47 . 8/11/2012
ARGH! I AM SO ANGRY! This story is great, it really is, and I had fun reading about the peculiarities of Kyle and Orville, but I SO wish that someone, preferably both Kyle and Orville, beat Elliot to a pulp. Hate him. I don't care that he's pitiful; I bet murderers and serial killers all have had bad pasts, too, but no one's forgiving *them*! Kyle is too nice. The way Elliot treated Orville... UGH! And I bet the misspelling of Orville's name on the envelope was intentional, too. Or-VILE. Jerk. I don't necessarily want him *dead*, but beaten sounds great! I guess I'm just mean like that?

I've read all your italicized notes at the top! I guess the Thank You Day was the perfect way to end a story, aye? ;) By the way, where DO you find these holidays? I would like to have a calendar like that, too!

Sorry if you were slightly offended at my bashing of Elliot. I love everyone else, though. And I really didn't know that warts had roots! Well, I guess I didn't know anything about warts, since I thought that they were something like pimples. I guess that they're more of a parasite variety?

Sorry, again! -Munchy
Huhuchocolate chapter 25 . 6/7/2012
You, materialistic and boring? Clearly, the author of the book doesn't know what he/ she is talking about. 'Kyle and Orville' is an awesome masterpiece, and even your author's notes make an interesting read. I also doubt your family is anything the book predicts.
YFIQ chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
I know, making bed is actually unnecessary unless you're a neat freak.

Only time it's necessary is when the blanket, mattress cover, pillow case, etc. are being washed.
PowerOfTheHand chapter 47 . 1/19/2012
Ah i can't believe this is the last chapter! Nooooooooooooo
PowerOfTheHand chapter 46 . 1/19/2012
Uh oh. Orville plans to DO something. That involves kidnapping
PowerOfTheHand chapter 45 . 1/19/2012
Aww Orville...
PowerOfTheHand chapter 42 . 1/19/2012
Poor Lukas is sad :'(
PowerOfTheHand chapter 41 . 1/19/2012
At first I was kind of sad Kyle's best friend and Orville not liking eachother. Now I find this relationship interesting. I hope they become friends later on :)
PowerOfTheHand chapter 37 . 1/19/2012
Wow. Eliot is jealous. And a meanie.
PowerOfTheHand chapter 34 . 1/19/2012
LeULZ
PowerOfTheHand chapter 33 . 1/19/2012
Someone should spike spike his meals so he would be more hyper. That would be hilarious to see his personality when he is more awake. But only temporarily so it wont ruin his genius character...
206 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »