Reviews for Delivered Straight to Your Door
SleazyMittens chapter 17 . 8/16
First off let's get to the questions you wanted answered. :)
To answer question 1,2,3 and 5 everything seems pretty good to me, however for 4, while I liked that the sex had this awkward vibe to it, as it suited Js and Ds relationship, I think having more inner dialogue or focus on D may have made it a little better. How shall I put it? It seemed a bit too J focused the moment they reached the bed.

Now, to my final verdict.
All in all 8/10 read. Inspiring and unique characters, VERY entertaining dialogue which goes well with the dialogue heavy writing style, and surprisingly unpredictable, if not simple story- and character development.
Everything about this story was like a breath of fresh air compared to the more angsty stuff I usually read, and my only complaint would be that it became harder and harder to keep up with the storyline in the later chapters, but then again this seemed like a more character development centred story to me so it's not too big of a complaint. Keep up the great work! :D
SleazyMittens chapter 1 . 8/15
Laughing so hard... XD Most refreshing read I've had in a long time!
zeljko chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
Cool story :) I love happy endings :) thx!
MizuAz chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I really enjoyed this cute little story. You have a wonderful gift for writing humor and dialogue. I'd LOVE to read your other stories, but none of them are complete! I'll keep an eye on them, fingers crossed, hoping you find the time and/or interest to finish any of them!
R. Ficst chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
So hilarious, and mushy, and sexy, and odd. Loved it. Great work!
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
hahahahahaha! This is hilarious.
MiranDuranDa chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
Loved it!
kris123e1 chapter 18 . 5/5/2014
Cant believe there arent more reviews for this. This story is so cute and Omg I love Andrew x Jason! They're such a cute couple...cant believe I didnt read this before.i find this so realistic and romantic and cutsey lol cant wait to read more of your work.
Vargo Lupin chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
Yes, it was sappy but-maybe I've just read too much romance lately-that was beautiful. Honestly, I had to blow my nose after Jace's whole love epiphany. Reading about these two was a pleasure, and I've rarely found a non-professional write so natural and pleasing a romantic development. I don't think I've liked a sleaze as much before.
leSaINNe chapter 18 . 12/9/2013
I actually love this chapter and the way u write jxd overall.I love the 'physicsyness' of it and I think there was the right amount of feeling and actions, making it realistic of what they were doing. You're a good smut writer and a lot better than some of what I've read .
Kirihime chapter 19 . 10/13/2013
Omg! Jason is crazy. This was certainly different and sort of exciting. I liked it.
G chapter 19 . 9/18/2013
Refreshing, fun, sexy, laugh out loud, good.
Preposterous chapter 19 . 7/8/2013
I found the epilogue super sweet and sexy despite the fact that Jason is a horny geezer. Well, the horny part was expected. But anyway, this story was awesome. Read it in one sitting and after this.I'm going to read it again and again.
Preposterous chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
I like this chapter. It really shows where drew is emotionally, which isn't wuite as obvious as Jason's emotions. I went back last chapter and saw the part about it being an extra brw.
Preposterous chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
To he honest, this chapter was very confusing. But all the other chapters were so good that I almost forgot to comment to show my love. This is one of the most unique stories I've read in both style and plot. Thanks for writing!
183 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »