Reviews for Delivered Straight to Your Door
leSaINNe chapter 18 . 12/9/2013
I actually love this chapter and the way u write jxd overall.I love the 'physicsyness' of it and I think there was the right amount of feeling and actions, making it realistic of what they were doing. You're a good smut writer and a lot better than some of what I've read .
Kirihime chapter 19 . 10/13/2013
Omg! Jason is crazy. This was certainly different and sort of exciting. I liked it.
G chapter 19 . 9/18/2013
Refreshing, fun, sexy, laugh out loud, good.
Preposterous chapter 19 . 7/8/2013
I found the epilogue super sweet and sexy despite the fact that Jason is a horny geezer. Well, the horny part was expected. But anyway, this story was awesome. Read it in one sitting and after this.I'm going to read it again and again.
Preposterous chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
I like this chapter. It really shows where drew is emotionally, which isn't wuite as obvious as Jason's emotions. I went back last chapter and saw the part about it being an extra brw.
Preposterous chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
To he honest, this chapter was very confusing. But all the other chapters were so good that I almost forgot to comment to show my love. This is one of the most unique stories I've read in both style and plot. Thanks for writing!
smashthat chapter 19 . 6/10/2013
That was a strange story. Strange in a good way though. Lso I thought it was funny. Great work!
semantics chapter 19 . 6/10/2013
Your style of writing was very interesting, although it did get a bit hard to read at times when it was only dialogue. The story was unique and funny nonetheless and I really enjoyed it. It was cute and sweet without being too graphic, and I loved how you wrote about their relationship as a long courting process.

The epilogue was even better; it was nice of you to tie everything together with a cute bow :) Their world seems idyllic. Beautifully crafted and a great feel-good story to read.
bonky jo chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
Haha this was hilarious and cute! I'm not used to soo much dialogue, but for this story it just worked! And I guess I'm really slow b/c it took me awhile to realize "…" meant the other character said nothing. I think I need to go back and re-read b/c I probably confused who said what.

Lol but anyways really loved it. I read all your AN's and I think your sex scene was great, it may not have been smutty but definitely not mechanical or awkward. U should try and write some smuttier scenes tho in the future ;-) lol I bet you can do it!
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 19 . 12/12/2012
This story made me smile way too many times:) Awesome job
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
"Jason was scheming. He was plotting. At that moment, if he owned a pet, it would be a White Persian.

-and he'd be stroking it sinisterly."

Every single line in this story just WORKS! You have such a lively imagination, and the way you describe things is amazing, few words but you convey the exact right image. I'm totally excited to see where this is going.
Laser Panties chapter 15 . 11/27/2012
O_O Wut.
This...this is more confusing than ...
wut
WUT
Aynon chapter 18 . 11/26/2012
I thought this was a great comedy, well paced, especially loved the first half where it was pure dialogue. I think there were two things that stood out to me:

1. When the same person continued speaking in the next sentence, I think the punctuation was wrong (although I might have mistaken who said what). The proper punctuation would be:
"Jason talks
"Jason talks some more"
"Now Drew talks"

2. The shift from dialogue to actions was a little jarring.

Apart from that, I really loved this story. It was very light and humorous, and I really appreciated how you didn't require descriptions of emotions to show the actual emotions. I also loved how the simple dialogue could show so much about what was happening. Good work!
Life's Unexpected Turns chapter 19 . 11/9/2012
They are such a sweet couple! And your work is amazing! So adorable. Have you ever read the series Howl's Moving Castle by Dianna Wynne-Jones? To me, Jason and Andrew remind me of Howl and Sophie. Pay me no mind if you haven't read it. Amazing story! Great job :)
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
...I don't even know what to say except omfg. -falls over laughing- THIS IS BRILLIANT! Work of pure genius.
174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »