Reviews for The Misadventures of a Hopeless Romantic
Inocencia chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
I love this story so much! Another cute and fluffy chapter, thanks! I really love Alex already and I'm stuck between which boy I should root for (Caden or Daniel?)!

Something seems to have happened between Caden and Alex and I can't wait to find out. Please update soon!
Lenie954 chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Great story! I have to say that I found out yesterday and this is the first story I read and it's amazing! I'm totally in love with Caden! I can only tell you that I hope you'll update soon enough!
Inocencia chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Awww! I feel so bad for Alex! She's such a sweet girl but she's got two parents who are way too busy for her! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
Inocencia chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
It seems like another great story you have at hand, inspire the writerx3! I already love the main character and the story! Keep going!
Dreamerofthesky chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
I liked this chapter. So cute at the end when Daniel comes! I liked when Ben came. It was sweet. :)
mindblown chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Aw, I like it! It's really cute. :D

I'm hoping you'd continue writing! I'd like to know what happens with Alex and Daniel... and Caden. :))
Imprisoned wit No Restrictions chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
i really think you should carry on with this story it has a lot of potential, and right now you have me captured in the story and thats awesome! :D So chicka your doing great i have been tryin to get to read both your storys lately but i didnt have any chance until today so please keep updating both "Under One Roof" and "The Misadventures of a Hopeless Romantic" Awesome Job on both chick! PLEASE UPDATE? :D
Dreamerofthesky chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Ok well..:) I liked it, it was good. I liked how u added that you would add lots of twists and turns-if you do I think that will make the story. Other than some story that we have all read a thousands times :D but ya I liked it! :D