Reviews for My Protector's Claim
DreaminOfLove22 chapter 31 . 7/5/2013
love it! Amazing story :)
Black is Beautiful chapter 31 . 4/28/2013
I LOVED IT SO MUCH! the ending was so cute defiantly adding to my favourites! :)
Prodigee123 chapter 31 . 4/18/2013
Aw! that was a cute ending! great story)
Prodigee123 chapter 22 . 4/17/2013
I like it)
Alaeryel chapter 31 . 2/1/2013
OK AJ-this was the MOST PERFECT, EXCEPTIONAL, AMAZING ENDING! It had me GRINNING AND JUMPING THRU THE WHOLE DAMN THING! You ROCK GIRL! DAMN DAMN DAMN-I AM SO IN LOVE NOW!
Alaeryel chapter 30 . 2/1/2013
YAY-THEY ARE TOGETHER AND HER FATHER is allowing it now-it is a shame it took all this to happen tho but what a DOWN RIGHT PERFECT-INTENSE-SUSPENSEFUL AND EMOTIONAL STORY I HAVE READ WA-I am so GIDDY and BOUNCING WITH JOY!
Alaeryel chapter 29 . 2/1/2013
YIPPEE! HURRAY! DOING HAPPY DANCE-that BAST** IS DEAD DEAD DEAD! Now tho I am worried about Anna being given that drug! What is it suppose to do? Is there an antecdote to it? I wonder how Devlen is going to react now that everything Troy has done comes to his attention? HMMMM IT WILL BE VERY INTERESTING! I am glad Ty is back with Anna like it should be!
Alaeryel chapter 28 . 2/1/2013
OH BLOODY HELL GIRL! I really really HATE TROY and want to see him DIE! Oh if he SURVIVES this and Devlen finds out HE DEFINITELY WILL BE DEAD that he was behind her disappearance! Let me tell you this WA-I ADOOOOOOOOOOORE STORIES THAT PULLS ALL EMOTIONS OUT OF ME NON STOP! Your writing is FULL FORCE EXCEPTIONAL, your IMAGINATION is OUT OF THIS WORLD and your story HAS ME ALL IN A TIZZY! I HAVE FALLEN HEAD OVER HEELS no matter how some chapters HAVE ME SEEING RED!
Alaeryel chapter 27 . 2/1/2013
OH I REALLY REALLY hope you are going to KILL Troy off-the prick deserves it! Now what is going to happen to her and what the FU** is wrong with her father? It may be a law but hell wouldn't he want what is best for her and ESPECIALLY AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO HER? DAMN IT NOW I AM REALLY PISSED OFF-OUT STANDING STORY WA!
Alaeryel chapter 26 . 2/1/2013
NO NO NO-THIS CANNOT HAPPEN! RULES BE DAMNED! It was found out before he knew who she was so what the HELL is the problem? Cannot Devlen see the love his daughter has for Ty? Does he not care one iota about that? DAMN IT YOU HAVE MY HEART IN A VISE GRIP AND NEARLY EXPLODING!
Alaeryel chapter 25 . 2/1/2013
OMG OMG OMG-I think I just had a MAJOR HEART ATTACK! I LOVED their admission of LOVE and I am so glad that they are together! Heart palpitations constricted my heart when they were fighting and Grant and Emma came onto the scene! I cannot wait to see how Devlen reacts to Anna's admission-ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!
Alaeryel chapter 24 . 2/1/2013
OH BLOODY HELL-who is there now? Are they going to try to take her? I don't think it would be Ty as she would know his voice! I can almost picture her tattoo and I have been wanting atleast two more one with my sons names and dob's. WONDERFUL STORY WA!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
WOW-I just cannot imagine experiencing what she has and no wonder she has a hard time trusting and is unsure of everything-13 mos is a long time!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Ok then-she can morph into practically anything-LOVE IT!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Interesting story here WA-I enjoy shifter stories but this is unique in the sense she can shift into atleast 2 shapes that I know of. Your writing is very well done and I like the imagination you have displayed with this story!
135 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »