Reviews for American Gods
Darket chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
I can see it's about to start picking up and really getting good. I like the depth you've given us for the main character with his life. I don't have much time to read right now, but I'll be back soon. Good work
R.A. Sears chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
Gruesome, but not overly drawn out for shock factor. Tastefully done, if you can say being mauled to death by a hellhound is tasteful. P

You're good with suspense. I'm anxious to see who saved her, and to find out how the hell her brother is alive... If he really is at all.

Loved!
R.A. Sears chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
No! What did she hear? Your imagery draws me right in, and I'm intrigued by the hints you're dropping here and there. What part did Simon play in Alex's disappearance, if any?

Looking forward to your update!

Also, it'd be muchly appreciated if you checked out my main story "Sanguine Lunacy". If you're into wolfy things like your profile says you are, I think you'd enjoy it.
R.A. Sears chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Intrigued! I can't believe this doesn't have any reviews yet!

I love your imagery. "The only sounds were the rhythmic splashing of the oars, the thick, monotonous droning of cicadas, and the occasional splash of a fish." Very good atmospherics.