Reviews for Thunder Mountain, You Betrayed Me
The lone canine chapter 41 . 11/19/2011
Darn Thustundra really can't do anything right now in the situation that she's in, because Tilx has so many hostages. I can't stand people like him so I hope someone gets him, and takes him down. An amazing chapter, well done.
The lone canine chapter 40 . 9/26/2011
Tilx has got to be the most sadistic character in any story I have ever come across and for me that is astonishing to know, wow he is evil of all evils. This was a very intense chapter, write more like these please. :)
The lone canine chapter 39 . 9/16/2011
I kind of laughed when that person said no one harms my pretty! And then a roar followed. That was awesome. Humor in fantasy put in at a great time. Excellent job on that, and this chapter. Great job!
The lone canine chapter 38 . 8/28/2011
Well done I say with this newest chapter. It has been a while but the wait was worth it because each new chapter is very suspenseful and wonderful. Kudos to you.
The lone canine chapter 37 . 7/18/2011
This Tilx guy, I don't like him already. I thought those before him were bad but this guy is just cruel. And evil. And more words that I won't say but I think. Poor Thundustra...

Great chapter!
The lone canine chapter 36 . 6/24/2011
Yeah sounds like trouble did walk in through the door for Shadow and Zacia and I really think I know what it is. That, makes me really anxious for the next chapter. Write more soon, it was a great chapter.
The lone canine chapter 35 . 5/31/2011
Things really are troublesome for Shadow it seems as he is having a hard time dealing with Thundustra's betrayal. Though it is to be expected, not really a surprise. Great chapter!
The lone canine chapter 34 . 4/25/2011
And as soon as I thought things were, looking up for Thundustra we go to Shadow to learn that things are looking down for him. I feel sorry for the guy, I wonder what goes through his head. Huh.

Another great chapter, do write more soon please!
The lone canine chapter 33 . 4/25/2011
Is it just me or is Streil bi-polar? He has a lot of mood swings it seems, and it is starting to bug me. Well at least Thundustra is finally visiting Thunder Mountain. I wonder what'll happen...

Awesome chap!
The lone canine chapter 30 . 4/16/2011
Wow. That is really quite a chapter, and I don't think I've ever seen Streil that way before. Quite a surprise. Hm...

Excellent as always. :D
rosebud97 chapter 29 . 4/13/2011
I really liked this chapter... I'm glad streils being alot nicer. I'm still trying to warm up to them getting married.. Anyways great chapter!
The lone canine chapter 27 . 4/8/2011
Once again an intense chapter and I really wonder if Thundustra has given up on her fight against Streil, cause it seems to be that way, she doesn't appear to be fighting back. :/

Awesome chapter.
The lone canine chapter 26 . 4/5/2011
Ahh I don't know if the decision that Canren made to become a Thrall was the best decision but I suppose there wasn't anymore options... grr.

Anyways great chapter!
The lone canine chapter 25 . 4/4/2011
Canren has finally returned to his sense! Hurrah! But now it's the matter of stopping Streil somehow and that could be difficult it seems. Hm...

Well another wonderful chapter anyways.
The lone canine chapter 24 . 4/3/2011
Okay. I said this before I'll say it again. I know I was starting to warm up to the idea of Streil being Thundustra's husband but after these last few chapters any thinking of that completely vanished, with this recent chapter. Wow the guys a monster. He'll get what's coming to him, I hope.

Awesome chapters!