Reviews for When in Rome
Moon Sage chapter 2 . 9/19
It takes a while
Moon Sage chapter 1 . 9/19
No being used is never a good deal.
Filosofieke chapter 1 . 8/23
What an exciting way to start a novel!

Immediately clear on the rating, it sets the atmosphere and it tells a lot about the main character as well.

The fame Gladiators received, the women who desired them and that beyond all that, they were in fact still slaves. It's all there.
forevernerdy13 chapter 24 . 7/28
Some one by the name of Christina Sirignano is selling this story. Is this you? I hope so beacause I would hate to have such an amazing story that you put so much creativity into be plagiarized. Amazing story, one of my favorites, you should have it published:) keep writing!
forevernerdy13 chapter 1 . 7/28
Just wanted to let you know I LOVE this story! So romantic and original. I also love how you portrayed Hades and Aphrodite:) i wanted to let you know, though you already might, someone by the name of Christina Sirigano
2lieutenant chapter 8 . 6/21
Oh my goodness! I love it so far! I'm so glad I found this.
emotional wreck chapter 24 . 5/5
I am sobbing profusely from both eyes as I type this-a feat that even full-length books I purchased seldom accomplish. I have genuinely NEVER been so touched by a romance, and I doubt I ever will be again. This story made me angry, this story made me upset, this story made me anguished, and I love this story. This is the best piece of work I have ever read online, and singularly, of everything I have ever read, the most heart-wrenching, unfathomably beautiful romance.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/29
I know I'm like 4 years late, but this is incredible. It had me gripped to the very end. You should publish it!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/4
Greatly enjoyed your story, thank you for sharing it with us all :]
Lollypops101 chapter 24 . 1/8
Great story!
Phoebe Majere chapter 24 . 12/5/2016
I know this is like three years late, but my GOD talk about an emotional rollercoaster! I'm definitely gonna reading your other work. Very well done, well done -applauds-
Guest chapter 24 . 11/30/2016
It was just super awesome to read your work. Highly entertaining, Thank You.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/13/2016
Why dif you remove the epilogue author?
Kat V chapter 24 . 10/4/2016
Oh. My. God! (Or should I say Goddess? haha)
This is such an amazing story! The ending! So. Perfect!
You NEED to write more books, your writing is amazing!
Thank you so much for this great book!
joanna chapter 24 . 10/3/2016
Wow. Awesome work. One hell of a combination of greek mythology incorporated in it. Love it.
982 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »