Reviews for When in Rome
Guest chapter 24 . 2/4
Greatly enjoyed your story, thank you for sharing it with us all :]
Lollypops101 chapter 24 . 1/8
Great story!
Phoebe Majere chapter 24 . 12/5/2016
I know this is like three years late, but my GOD talk about an emotional rollercoaster! I'm definitely gonna reading your other work. Very well done, well done -applauds-
Guest chapter 24 . 11/30/2016
It was just super awesome to read your work. Highly entertaining, Thank You.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/13/2016
Why dif you remove the epilogue author?
Kat V chapter 24 . 10/4/2016
Oh. My. God! (Or should I say Goddess? haha)
This is such an amazing story! The ending! So. Perfect!
You NEED to write more books, your writing is amazing!
Thank you so much for this great book!
joanna chapter 24 . 10/3/2016
Wow. Awesome work. One hell of a combination of greek mythology incorporated in it. Love it.
SJ chapter 24 . 9/28/2016
ahhh i cant count the number of times i have read this over the years...i just...i love this story! i will prob read it over n over for many many years to come! just oh i love it...makes me smile, makes me laugh, and makes me cry (near the end of course).
just love it! 3

thank you for writing it!

take care!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Not sure if you're still active, but I absolutely loved this story :) you have much writing talent
yay chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
this is absolutely wonderful. and I'm very impressed with the research you did to write this. I would actually love to see this as a film, but I'm afraid a movie won't do this story justice, especially because Crispinus' thoughts evoke the most emotion, I think!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/2/2016
just love it!
Roflmao101 chapter 24 . 6/17/2016
That was absolutely beautiful! I loved every chapter of this story! Crispin and Kate were absolutely perfect for each other! I would love to see how Crispin reacts to everything in the future, that would be pretty hilarious. Again, it was such an amazing story, one that I will always cherish. Thank you for sharing! xx
Yjofna chapter 24 . 5/19/2016
This is a great work here. And to know that you did so many research for this folds its worth three times. So many patience, so many talent and so many love for writing here, it is purely encouraging. Thank you for this!
mgaa chapter 24 . 4/14/2016
you dang near crushed me with heartache...(sniffles)...so I'm not thanking you for this wonderful story..(sniffles) but I'm favoriting so yeah
Weeds-Are-Growing chapter 24 . 3/29/2016
Have to say that not that many stories move me but this one was probably one of the best pieces I've read yet. You have real talent, and I wish that I could just read Crispin and Kate's story until I tire of them (although that would probably defeat the whole purpose.) I cried like a baby and usually I'm made of stone while faced with sensitive subjects. Thank you for writing such an amazing story that can give just about anyone a sense of hope and content. :)
974 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »