Reviews for When in Rome
chrissysam chapter 26 . 9/3/2013
This is amazing! Can't wait for more. I wonder what is going to happen with the new guy and why he is there...
Roma-I-Love-You chapter 26 . 9/1/2013
I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE BACK OMG 3 3 3
jennielove chapter 26 . 8/28/2013
one of the most amazing reading it. can you tell me where can i read the rest of the story? I'm dying to read it.
selizabeth354 chapter 26 . 8/25/2013
I read this story about a year-and-half ago when you were still updating it and I absolutely loved it! I just read through it again and I still think it's fantastic! I'm so sorry to hear about the troubles that you have had with it. Plagiarism is one of the worst crimes, and it astounds me that people don't even feel guilty about stealing another person's hard work! Its terrible.

But I'm glad that you haven't given up! You truly are talented writer and I would really love to read more of your work! So, even when you decide to leave this website, I will still be a fan. :)
SkyBlue1309 chapter 26 . 8/24/2013
Oh my god! I totally was nt expecting that! Dudeeeeeeee amazing! So I absolutely love this stor Very talented author. I could hardly put this story down, I just wanted 2 keep reading it was so good! There were no overdone cliches, no over dramatic stuff n super unpredictable! I mean at first u think shell b stuck there, then maybe Jason will come get her, then crispin will be returned as a slave but then he's charged with murder n the u think everything will b perfect when u remember about the priestesses but then whow! Turn after turn! Amazing. Absolutely freakin amazing. U definitely have my respect as an author. N that is awful 2 hear about someone plagiarizing ur stuff. I'm really sorry 2 hear that. But I hope u do continue with this story I mean damn! Look where u ended it! N I'm so happy I found it here b4 u took it down. Once sain, loved it!
thedeathrose chapter 26 . 8/23/2013
Please update soon! I thought you weren't ever going ever update but you did! Thank you:D
MCGonzalez chapter 26 . 8/22/2013
Wow I had accidentally missed this chapter. Thank so much for the update! Can't wait to see what happens next and more importantly find out who came back from the past!
MCGonzalez chapter 25 . 8/21/2013
I have just started reading your story and have been hooked on it for the last couple of days! It is very sad and unfortunate that someone plagarized your work. I hope you can work that out and continue this great story of yours! Good luck and thank you so much for such a great story!
scurvykills chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
I absolutely love this...
sootyxsnowpetal chapter 26 . 8/19/2013
Thank you so, so much for continuing this story! I'm so grateful that you've decided to go through with writing this because you have every reason and right to not trust any of us readers for the slight chance that one of us would plagiarize you. But you have, and I will be forever incredibly grateful that you continue to bring us a great story.

That being said, I am also very, very glad that this is continuing! I thought the series was done, happy ending achieved, but this is an interesting turn of events for sure. And if you decide to move to Wattpad or a blogging site, I will definitely be there. If you decide to publish this or anything yourself, I will buy it. I will support you as much as I can because this is a beautiful story and you are a beautiful person for writing it.

As for this chapter, there's nothing much to say save for how excited I am for what's to come and what little we know for me to make any speculation. Last I remember, Crispin sold that ruby earring to get money for provisions, so I have absolutely no idea where it could have ended up. Does he have any relation to our main characters from previous chapters? Dunno. I will definitely wait and find out, though!

Thanks for the update :)
Secret admirer chapter 26 . 8/17/2013
I love this book. So,much,so,that I always come back to,it evry few months. Please don't take it down or write tge sequel elsewhere. Yes, you've been plagiarized bt dnt let those thieves make you leave fp-it's where it all happened right? I come from a place where the conection sucks ass nd no other fiction site ever works. If you move chances are I'll never be able to read your work. It'll be such a shame. Please don't move
cassiealan34 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I love this story, absolutely love it. The entire thing. It makes me so sad that people actually have the audacity to plagiarize. Anyways, I'm so happy and can't wait to see the future for these two:)
thedeathrose chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I'm sorry for what happen to your book but I just wanted to tell you that this book is great, I loved every second of it.
darksidecookie chapter 26 . 8/15/2013
I love that you wrote what happens next. I absolutely loved the chapter. I thought it would be an epilouge type of thing but with the cliffhanger it comes off as a sequel. I do hope you finish it though. I love When in Rome, it's one of those stories I can reread numerous amounts of times.
Birds on a Wire chapter 26 . 8/13/2013
Hi, I just stumbled across your story, and I was hooked from the beginning! I love the characterization and the amount of detail that you have. You're a very talented writer! Anyways, I am sorry about the theft and the plagiarism that has happened. I hope everything works out for you. I really enjoyed this story! Thank you for your time and effort in writing it!
1,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »