Reviews for When in Rome
CharlieJuliet chapter 26 . 8/10/2013
WTF! I thought I was reading the epilogue.

That cliffhanger is killing me. But I'm really glad you decided to write more. I was wondering how Crispin would fare in our time and it looks like I'll be able to find out.

I really love both Kate and Crispin. Thank you for giving us more of them.
xoxluurve chapter 26 . 8/10/2013
omg i was so surprised to see this! but pleasantly and i have to say, i definitely missed your writing! i was worried about crispin and how he would handle the modern world, and even though it's been two months, i was hoping that he wouldn't regret being with kate. love is one thing, but like what everyone says, it takes more than love to make a marriage work. sigh. i'm glad that jason knows how much normalcy crispin needs. the modern world is a far cry from ancient rome. but anyway, the ending! what happened, i don't even know how to process the end of this chapter! was he transferred because of the earring? the gods? why is he there? are you going to forever leave us with this torturous cliff hanger?

i'll definitely check your poll out. for now, i'm going to try and get over this wonderful shock. thanks for sharing this with us again xx
Guest chapter 26 . 8/10/2013
I totally didn't think u we're going to add more!
gabbyz08 chapter 26 . 8/10/2013
Oh wow you really decided to come back with a bang. Which of course I'm very pleased with. I fell in love with this couple from the very beginning and when it ending I was left wanting more but I had no idea there'd be a sequel. I'm just dying to know who's gone to the "future" with Kate's earring. Aside from that, I'm happy to see you posting your work again I can only imagine how hard that can be after being plagiarized. Passing someone else's work off as their own is completely unacceptable! Thou I've missed your update and I'd just like to say thanks for posting again at all especially since most writers stop doing so immediately and for good one these kind of things happen. Keep up the good work and do whatever you have to protect your work.

P.S. Still looking forward to seeing what you do with You Wish, but I'm sure It'll be good!.
renegade01 chapter 26 . 8/10/2013
Aww I love this little snippet. I still remember this story ;-)
SJ chapter 26 . 8/10/2013
again its disgusting that your work was plagiarized. and i hope that person feels guilt for it for the rest of their lives.

now this chapter was awesome! wow life after with crispin! hehehe...hes my fav gladiator of all time :D n omg this new twist? wow just wow...exciting! but i really hope kates not an idiot and sucks up her pride, calls crispin to get his ass down there n all that. girl power is great, but it can get a girl killed to lol

take care!
SweetlilSunshine chapter 26 . 8/10/2013
It's been so long that I've completely forgotten what your story is about. I will have to go back and read it. It looks really well written and interesting though.
TeddieB3ar chapter 26 . 8/10/2013
oh... and here i thought it was over.
Clouded and Instincts chapter 26 . 8/10/2013
Major cliff hanger there... I wonder who that man is? I can't wait for the probable sequel that's bound to come out of this!
Oh, also, wattpad is probably your best bet for posting up your stories. There is absolutely no way that someone can plagiarize your work there. You can't copy anything at all in that site, even if it's something as insignificant as a single word from a comment or review.
Acrimony27 chapter 26 . 8/10/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM THAT THIS ISNT FINISHED. All along i thought you'd rushed the ending because those idiots had stolen your work and you just wanted the story to be done with. This has literally made my night. Thank you so much
RomanceObsessed chapter 26 . 8/10/2013
I thought this was just going to be a one-shot, but now I am excited for a new story. I hope you find a new site that you like. Will you be moving all your stories to the new site?
silverstarazor chapter 26 . 8/10/2013
I'd thought you were done with this story! What a nice surprise :D
captainmoosen chapter 26 . 8/10/2013
dum dum dummmm! cliffy! great to see ur back and continuing this great story! )
Ney13 chapter 26 . 8/10/2013
I'm so happy you're updating again, and continuing this story! I love all your stories, and can't wait to see what you're planning next:) My first question would be, are you planning to continue with all your stories? Also, will you post your new 'home', so to speak, as a chapter, so we readers know where you've moved and exactly when?
I really want to say thank you for writing. It's amazing, and it makes me happy to read your stories.
Charlette chapter 26 . 8/10/2013
AHHHH squealing like a fangirl now after reading it! Really happy you decided to continue When In Rome, even if it's just for awhile! It's nice to see Crispin and Kate interact in the modern era too :)
1,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »