Reviews for When in Rome
Guest chapter 13 . 8/9/2015
that son of a fuckwad
xoa chapter 7 . 8/9/2015
Just the thing-Latin is a SUPER hard language to learn. You gotta learn noun endings (fifty of them), verb endings (and don't forget the irregulars!) and a bunch of other shit. It would not be that helluva easy job for Kate. Just saying.
Max chapter 24 . 7/1/2015
Absolutely amazing story and very well written! I just couldn't put it down. Can't wait to read another story of yours :D

Might I suggest shorts to show how Crispin adjusts to the future and how their life continues? Just a suggestion and thank you for the wonderful story :D
pinktomate chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
You
are
awesome!

I just finished reading your story! I loveeeeeeeeed it! You have great talent! Please let me know if you have other published stuff!
wingless wolf chapter 9 . 6/16/2015
I do have to wonder, if Crispinus would be able to read minds, would it have worked with Kate seeing as the thoughts of most people are in their mothen language.

Great story so far!
Nightjinx chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
Hey not to nitpick or anything but wouldn't you rather use Roman gods and goddesses as the story is set in Rome? Anyway great story so far
ezonad chapter 24 . 5/26/2015
This was wonderful. I loved it. Thank you so much for posting this.

Z
PurpleMoonFlame chapter 24 . 5/14/2015
Awesome story.
Korik Nightblade chapter 24 . 3/29/2015
This story was positively wonderful, with an ending that left me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.
Be My Valentine chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
What a mesmerising first chapter. It staunchly set itself in the Roman period, and whilst at it, delivered a "sexy" scene! Not the subtleness I usually look for, but you know what? F subtleness! I love it!
Charlette chapter 24 . 2/25/2015
Ahhhh i remember there being more chapters after this : hope you will be able to post themagain soon if possible! This is my 4th time rereading this story - excellent work you have here!
LoreLorelei chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Hello! I loved this story and would like to read more of your writings. Would you please send me your Wattpad username? It would make my day :)
doodling65 chapter 24 . 2/11/2015
What happened to the other chapters? I loved seeing their lives in the current time.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Queeky

There were more chapters to this, but they've disappeared. Quite recently as I remember reading the story with them around December. Not sure what to make of it. :/
Guest chapter 24 . 1/25/2015
I love this story! It's so adorable.️️Love your writing too.
1,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »