Reviews for Classy Kate
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This was pretty awesome
jammi chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I really enjoyed this, I stumbled a bit with the actions being shown before the dialogue but once I got into it I really enjoyed.

I especially love the way you managed to show who was speaking clearly without dialogue tags. I really enjoyed it.
Pearlblue5 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Some of the dialogue is amazing at some points, very real. The fact that you partly based them on real people, bad that is not necessarily a bad thing, because it makes the characters more real. However, it was confusing because it lacked narrative hints as to who was speaking or where they are, but the dialogue was good enough to figure it out. In the middle I felt like it reminded me of a script, or screen play.
anita darling chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I can honestly say that this is one of the best one-shots (and possibly stories) that I've read on FictionPress. Sure, it was a bit cliché - but who can avoid that? - but it was just . . . I loved how it was mostly dialogue, and everything but was just adjectives for the speaking, how what happened in the story was simply assumed, not given. I simply adored the Australian vernacular (a posh word that I learnt in English last year that means slang :P). I don't really know what else I can say, but I'm going to go and check out your profile for more awesome stories.

X