Reviews for Best friends forever
Lady Seratopia chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Wow, nice and satirical. :)

I like this- it is a very different friendship poem.
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Hahaha, I like this a lot. Made me smile.
a-creative-name chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wowwww... I had a 'friend' like that
...
2 down
sixth period chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This could be angsty as well as funny...loved it XD
Dark Sunset chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I love this! Perfectly sarcastic, and true. :)
AnonomousNotReally chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
great job! i really got the feel of what you were saying. hey, i would bve etstatic of you read and reveiwed my story, Home for the Normal Impaired. I dont want to seem like i'm fishing for reviews of anything. Great job!
bewareoftheturtles chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
SO TRUE! I know i would always believe and trust a "bf"

but it always turns out wrong. I really enjoyed the poem tho!
DianaLapin chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
now why wasnt this poem around when i met those twerps in freshman year or even sixth grade? lol loved it.
Thoth Tarot chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
lol it was funny
WeepingWine chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
hahaha.. this is a bit funny!
Lady Goth chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Awesome poem girl sounds like me lol XD except for the advise part, love the poem
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Awesome how you made this so realistic. It ends with the basis of how we should be careful about how we choose our friends, and be careful as to who we trust. Ironic piece though; it's a perfect description as to what characteristics should NOT be in a bf!

x mandy

review marathon, link in my profile!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
"about you in parties."... at parties.

The writing here isn't great and grammar not so much either like it should be 'n' and your in the boyfriend line.

I thought the repetition with the B my bf got a bit repetitive. I might do two of the other lines to that one line. But I did think the repetition of I'll promise and certain other words worked well.

The piece itself was funny. Definitely a great description of what a bf should not be... lol.

PS Check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (links in my profile)
thrivingivory852 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Sorry for the late review. I got this email a couple of days ago but i had zero time to read&review until now. so...i loved this! good job! :) it was funny but had this sad undertone about it too(which worked really well.) amazing job once again
Punslinger chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This poem would be amusing if the grim irony wasn't so true. Probably many of us have had bfs like that, before we learned to be more careful about choosing friends. Good work

P.S.-Thank you for reviewing my limerick.