Reviews for I've Loved U U've Loved Me
Shadowswept chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This is an amazingly mature poem written at such a young age. I was especially blown away by this stanza:

Shall I sacrifice myself for you?
Or be selfish, and part you two?

You have a deep understanding of a complicated love, and you have expressed it very well. Keep writing and sharing your profound thoughts.
Sepulchred chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Again, the level of skill you show at your age blows me away. One thing, though: at certain points the commas somehow ruin the flow and rhythm to which the poem reads. 'I stood, amidst all the people' should flow at 'stood amidst' but divides itself, and 'I felt, Eyes of the beautiful, I saw' somehow flows too much and needs a sense of disjointed-ness, like: 'I felt eyes of. The beautiful. I saw you staring at me.'

That, for me, makes more sense. I do, however, read and articulate differently from you, so don't take what I say too seriously.
Master Chen chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
i love this !

5/5!
Who elsestarts with chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
sweet and sad like this manga i read...it ended sadly T-T but its awesome keep it up
MADdreamers chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I absolutely adore this! The first stanza is brilliant because it emphasizes the first part of each sentence. Great job!
SomeRandomScribbles chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Great poem! I loved the first stanza - really brilliant introduction to the rest of the piece :) Occasionally the rhymes seemed a little clumsy, and you might want to double-check the punctuation, but the language was really good :)