Reviews for the real me
deleted-account197 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
this . is . so . sad ;(
alice the noble chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Amazing poetry! I don't know much of poetry or prose but I must say I like it! But don't you think that capitals are used?
Archia chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This poem has such a sad and deep meaning. It's saddening that people feel like this. I really enjoyed the way you expressed it.
cdikos chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
The aurthor our daughter was a beautiful, kind, funny and talented person. She was well liked and loved by her family and friends. She was always there to help when help was needed. She has passed away since this was written. She was 21 years old and is grately missed and loved. Thank you! Her mom and Dad (Cathy & Mike)
Luna Carn chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I can feel this person's pain. This is a deep poem.
tolerate chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Oh my god. When I read this, I was being like, "this is so me!" because I'm such a person. When I go online, I try to act different from who I am. I don't like the real me, nor do people like it, that's why, I'm always being somebody else. I love this poem very much. :)
juice waxer chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
this poem struck me deep

it describes everything that i feel

the repetition of " the real me" enforces the theme of the poem well
SomeRandomScribbles chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Great poem! I especially loved the fifth stanza. I love the emotion and meaning in this - you express both really well. Maybe fixing the grammar would help a bit? But otherwise, excellent piece :)