Reviews for The Title Of This Story May Contain Radioactivity
LittleHermes chapter 23 . 7/31/2012
One of five reasons I keep reading is because my best friend is named Tori! LoL! Again 100 ninja stars
lnik chapter 23 . 7/1/2011
YEAH! Boo on Steve! (BTW I think Virgil and Tori need some smootchin')
suckishLEMONADE chapter 23 . 6/30/2011
XDXDXDXD LOVE it! I can't wait for four, either! X3

...

I like Jim. XD
suckishLEMONADE chapter 22 . 6/29/2011
Monicaaaa...what was that comment? You silly girl.

XD Yes.

Smooth, Virgil. Just leave your girlfriend to deal with her mom and have who knows WHAT reaction to watching you make out with her.

Fantastic.

XD Just kidding.

(Not really.)

I have the urge to put more 'XD's because of my happiness, but that would be really repetitive. I don't have a very large vocabulary. XD

...

DANGIT.
suckishLEMONADE chapter 21 . 6/29/2011
Yes, a very interesting topping! Like a character pizza! XD Click the next button, little finger-mouse! DO IT. GNAAAAARRRGH.

Can you tell I had coffee? Pppsh, I'm sure it's not THAT noticeable.

And that space is where I have deleted a long rambly argument I had between the left and right sides of my brain. It's been deleted because Right eventually got a bit foul-mouthed.

So, anyway, yay! XD
lnik chapter 20 . 6/28/2011
Naw.. Are Terry's parents gonna show up with Virgils? Then everyone will have a family!
suckishLEMONADE chapter 19 . 6/21/2011
AAAiiiieeeee it's amazing! Honestly, truly, totally totally AWESOME. XD
WAY STILL TO LAZY lnik chapter 19 . 6/21/2011
WAH? OMGosh! That was something I expect from Terry, but definately not from sweet little Tori! PLEASE UPDATE?
STILL TO LAZY TO LOG IN lnik chapter 18 . 6/17/2011
WHAAAAAAAA?
TOO LAZY TO LOG IN lnik chapter 9 . 6/17/2011
You called Devon 'Damon' at the end of the chapter...
suckishLEMONADE chapter 18 . 6/17/2011
"Nice to meet you. Me and him are second cousins to the bride and these are just our friends who came along. We have some of his students at the school where she works."

Yay google translate! OH wow, dramadramadrama! XD I loveee it.
suckishLEMONADE chapter 14 . 6/17/2011
Thrilleeer! Thril-ler night! You're fighting for your life inside a- thriller, chiller, toniiiight! XD wee.
suckishLEMONADE chapter 13 . 6/17/2011
Hm... yrots siht evol I. XD
suckishLEMONADE chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
XDXD are you sure you don't need David to polish an orange, Terry? Hm? XD No, I didn't forget that. At all. xD
suckishLEMONADE chapter 11 . 6/17/2011
This website is making it REALLY hard for me to review... I have to literally go on a search for the box...meh. XD Anyway, yay character description! I always like visuals clear in mah miiiind. OOO! *wiggles arms*

A...ahem. Yes. So. Er. I DIDN'T STEAL THE NOZZLE BYE!
62 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »