Reviews for Peter Pants
kel chapter 21 . 9/14/2013
hey :-)

i just found this story and i really hope you continue this story in some way, because i've gotten sort of attached to it already hehe i love all the characters and the way you've written them so that they seem like REAL people and not a bunch of perfect hot people. (i especially like the side plot with james and natalie, i think they're adorable!) i hope option 3 or 4 won out, because it's a really amazing story.

x
casssss chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Cassandra liking Jodi picoult? she is officially the best!

Pete not liking any books? wtf.
Samurai Wolverine chapter 21 . 4/5/2013
I go with Number 4 since I love the story so far.
Abby Cosette chapter 21 . 8/8/2012
I vote for number four! :) I love love love your story, but I'd rather hear it from you than anyone else, no matter how good they are. And I enjoy the filler stuff, but I'd be perfectly happy without it :) PS, I love that Peter is so in love with Cassie.. That's how love should be! :D fanta-bulous story!
meaganmarie5 chapter 21 . 7/28/2012
Have you made a decision yet? I say #4. Please don't just let the story die. When stories don't have a chance to end, I feel like the characters end up in some sort of sad limbo, just aching for some kind of finality.
Shockinglightning chapter 21 . 6/30/2012
Three or four! But plz continue updating. Its ok if you dont have time for it. Ill b here when u do :)
Alice Heist chapter 21 . 6/22/2012
I would like to see either options (3) or (4), as I would like to see the way that you envisioned this story originally.

I'm very sorry you've been having such a hard time lately. I hope things get better for you soon.
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 21 . 6/13/2012
I'm very sorry about that.

I would prefer either the third or fourth choice. Maybe even the third slightly more since I sometimes enjoy little fillers :D

Hope everything works out!
lalalaaad chapter 21 . 6/9/2012
Do the rough draft! This way, we get to read the ending, and if you ever want to come back and revise it, you can. Double win. :D
Rawrrr chapter 21 . 6/9/2012
This was one of my favorite stories. D:

I really want to see the end.. maybe you can just post the rough drafts?
invisible black sheep chapter 21 . 6/9/2012
I believe that option three is the best way to go; that way we can finish off the story and if you ever feel like revisiting the story you can just edit the chapters. I don't think that anyone can comfortably handle someone else's characters after the story is already so developed and I wouldn't want you to have to suffer through writing something you aren't into anymore.
Kcoarra chapter 21 . 6/9/2012
Honestly this is your story and I wouldnt want to see anyone else write it because the characters are yours and it just wouldn't be the same. If you really have no motivation to write the story anymore then I think the best thing is to just let it go. You never know maybe sometime in the future you will look back over the story and get the motivation to write it again. So I think that you should just drop the story, so yeah option one is what I am choosing.
Anon chapter 21 . 6/9/2012
Hi! I've really missed this story... I think option four would be the best way to go. I really do hope maybe sometime in the future you'll find your muse for this story again! I'll be sure to check out your newest story!
Susan Holt chapter 20 . 12/16/2011
Okies, THAT was really funny! I wish I were there! :)

Have I said before how much I like Pete? Yes?1 Well... I'll say it again. I dig Pete! I'm positive they will make it right in the end. Very good job! :)
Kcoarra chapter 20 . 12/14/2011
Awwww Pete and Cass so cute. Funny chapter cant wait for more.
171 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »