Reviews for Gossip, Set, and Match
Cher chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
This story is amazing! Keep updating please! I wonder who T.F. Catcher is... I can't seem to pick between Zack or Reese... They seem to be both great guys for Mackie! Haha.
writingallthetime chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
I LOVE this! It's really good.
Veronica chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Love, love, love, love, love it! Can't wait to read more! :)
Lola chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
The things got interesting! I really like Mackenzie, she's a great MC, and I like the fact that there's no unbelievable character, you know, they are regullar kids. That's nice.

Great job!
TotallyA chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Great story! I really like it so far. The characters are pretty funny. Keep writing! D
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
ooh, i am liking it so far!

i think reese is a good match for her!

update soon!
ashrulz chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
plz continue

thanks so much
SophieInPink chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Ha, this idea is brilliant. Just the title Fairy Gossipmonger is hilarious. I can't wait to find out if someone actually knows Mackenzie's identity. This is getting suspenseful! I think you're a really good writer. Oh, if you have time, feel free to check out my story Scandalous and let me know what you'd think? I'd so appreciate it.

Anyway update soon! I can't wait to read on!

Soph xx
Mary Freda chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This sounds like a cute story! I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes from here. :)
Lola chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Mackie seems like a great MC, and the plot is promising.

Heh, I like Reece...

Good job!
Hey chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This story has an awesome idea and it started really well.

Just one thing though. You shouldn't describe so much things at once. I used to do that and it got really boring really fast.

I think you should just cut to the action and when the peeps are speaking don't write how they're doing it, just let us imagine it... If you know what I mean...

But! Awesome story!