Reviews for Gossip, Set, and Match
KB chapter 32 . 7/5/2014
Can't wait for today's update! So excited to finally read the next part of this story! :)
Guest chapter 32 . 7/4/2014
Cant wait for your update!
A chapter 32 . 6/24/2014
I feel like I've been waiting on chapter 33 forever. Every time I check in, I cross my fingers for an update! Can't wait to eventually read more of your wonderful story! :)
anon chapter 32 . 6/24/2014
Amazing story! Eagerly waiting for you next update!
Guest chapter 32 . 6/20/2014
Can't wait for the next update!
KB chapter 32 . 6/15/2014
Just re-read your story...again. I love this story so much. It is a great fun and lighthearted read. Anyways, I can't wait to see what you have planned next. I'm sure it is going to be amazing! :)
Anon chapter 32 . 6/14/2014
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 32 . 6/12/2014
It honestly makes me sad that there hasn't been a new update since October. Hopefully you will update soon. I love this story and can't wait to read more.
KB chapter 32 . 6/9/2014
Just checking in again. I really hope you are going to update soon! I've been waiting for chapter 33 since October. Can't wait to eventually read more of Mackie and Reese's story!
Hello chapter 32 . 6/2/2014
Still looking forward to your next update!
Hopeful chapter 32 . 5/29/2014
I'm sure you're really busy, but I keep hoping that you are going to update soon! I check on daily basis to see if there is an update. Can't wait to read more because this story is amazing!
Update chapter 32 . 5/25/2014
Is there going to update soon? I really love this story, but you haven't updated since October. I hope there will be an update in the near future.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/21/2014
I really hope you update sometime soon. I got so excited when you mentioned you were revisting this story back in April. Really miss your wonderful story and can't wait to read the next chapter!
Anon chapter 32 . 5/17/2014
I really can't wait to read the next chapter! I know we're close to the end and I can't wait to see how you tie it all together! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 32 . 5/15/2014
Please update soon! I'm constantly checking here and your blog to see if you have updated yet. I really miss this story!
446 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »