Reviews for After the Glass
sanguine eyes chapter 47 . 8/18/2012
Aww! Now, to that ending, that's really all I can say...Beautiful story :)

xSanityxIsxFleetingx
Sepulchred chapter 47 . 5/20/2011
So, when I read the summary, I totally wasn't expecting a praise-Lord-Almighty sort of thing. Warn someone. I like that even though you've got 47 chapters, and the time span of the story isn't all that long, it isn't at all long winded and draggy and everything seems to sort of fit in with the story (you know, no fillers). I'm sorry if I don't make much sense - it's late and I'm tired. The Christian thing though, it gets a touch annoying at certain points. Almost as if you're coming off as overly zealous. Also, it's the kind of story you have to read in one sitting, because if you stop, you really have to force yourself to start reading it again. But, you know, you write nice.
EmmaHarkness chapter 47 . 5/18/2011
Oh my gosh, I'm so sad this story is done! :'( The ending was amazing (just like the rest of the story :D) and I love how you tied everything up. You're a really brilliant author, and I seriously think that you should try to get this published. Can there please be a sequel? ;)

All in all, this story was great, and I look forward to reading the other things you will post :D
SuperGirl26 chapter 47 . 5/18/2011
The End! I don't know what else I have to look forward to every night! I do think it finished off very well tho, it ties up most loose ends. Will you be writing more stories soon?
MiniMangaFan chapter 47 . 5/18/2011
Lizzy's in labour! Aww, I bet the baby is going to be adorable. :D And I bet Shark will take really good care of it.

I'm so happy for Rachel, everything is getting a lot better, even if she didn't end up talking with Wesley about that kiss again. I guess that conversation has been left to my imagination.

This story truly has been incredible to read. The characters were brilliant and it was deep in the right places, funny in others and overall great to read. I'm so glad I clicked on it. :]
UrBeautifulAddiction chapter 47 . 5/18/2011
I really like the Epilogue. It is amazing.

Everything about this story is amazing.

I'd right more but lack of blood is still affecting my thought system since yesterday.

Thank you so much for writing this story!

*hugs back*
Emily Mentioned chapter 47 . 5/17/2011
*dance dance dance*

*love love love*
Gabalot chapter 47 . 5/17/2011
Happy Ending! Yay!

The story was unique. At first it seems like another generic love story, Rachel just being another average teen, all the same. Then it turns great and unique. I love the message it seems to have, and the fact that Rachel is still an average teen. It's deep.

I admit, it's the best story I read on here. Keep writing!
Elastic chapter 46 . 5/17/2011
Yayy! I really liked this chapter, but it's too sad that it's coming to an end. Before I forget, I have been reading your other stories, and they are really good. The review system and the uploading system hasn't been working for me lately, so I just wanted to say that here instead of going back to every story. Anyways, awesome story!
MiniMangaFan chapter 46 . 5/17/2011
I'm so excited for the last chapter! This story has been amazing throughout, the writing is consistent, the actual story line is really interesting and plausible and I love it!

I'm going to miss waking up in the morning, seeing a new chapter has been uploaded.

I'm so sad it's almost over but every good thing must come to an eventually. :)
UrBeautifulAddiction chapter 46 . 5/17/2011
MY REVIEW BUTTON.

Sorry. It came back to me. Stupid thing wouldn't let me review last time. (

Anyways. I adored the update. But I don't want this story to end.
Gabalot chapter 46 . 5/16/2011
Last Chapter? This was a good story. NUUuUUUUUuUUUUuUUuuuuUUU.
Emily Mentioned chapter 46 . 5/16/2011
"Discussions broke out all over the room, which came alive with murmurs and questions. People leaned forward, nodded, folded their arms, tightened their mouths, flipped through books, shared stories. I'd never seen so many people talking, especially about God. It was insane."

I really liked that sentence.

Also, I like how this story ended/is about to end I assume. You did a good job, this was huge and complicated.
MiniMangaFan chapter 45 . 5/13/2011
Sorry this review isn't signed, FictionPress isn't letting me sign in to review. Sucks. It's still me though. :)

There's only two chapters left, I'm sad that it's ending but I'm kind of excited as well, to see how everything ties together. I can see what you mean when you said you were trying to bring everything in Rachel's life to a full-circle. :D

And yay for Wesley-Rachel interaction. I have been missing that!

I hope to read more of your stories after this one. If you don't pursue a career in writing it'd be a real shame. You've got plenty of talent. :]
Emily Mentioned chapter 45 . 5/12/2011