Reviews for Bridges to Nowhere
Soonafter100 chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
I read all of this and I love it, I am hoping you can post soon, its really good! I so want her and Boone to be together, but I think he should know she a girl first...I LOVE IT! Please post soon!
Linnea7 chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Thanks for the chapter! I wonder what Raphael did that was so traitorous and I wonder why he suddenly transferred to the same school as Jazz. Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Kage no Megami chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
THIS IS SO CONFUSING! But I'm looking forward to future development. What does Jazz actually stand for in her girl name? Jasmine? Please update! :3
Linnea7 chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
I'm really interested in this Jazz/Jasper character. What's her story? And why does she have to dress up as a boy and attend this all-boys school? Who's Raphael? I have the feeling she's a secret agent or a spy or something. Anyways, this is really interesting and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
kaire chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
This chapter was certainly interesting. I love how you include parts of Jazz's past without giving away the details, although I hope we learn about her past soon!

The only critique I have for your story is that sometimes it feels kind of flat in terms of conversation. Most of the time the conversation works quite well, just occasionally it doesn't seem like something a rich 18 old boy would say.

Overall I'm really excited to keep reading about Jazz and Boone and everyone. Keep up the good work!
Wiseau Films chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
OH HI

If you review my heartfelt poetry with long and helpful critique I will do the same for you!

OH BYE
SophieInPink chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I'm definitely intrigued. You revealed more information in this chapter, but I still want to know about the bomb, why Jazz wants weapons (?), who Raphael is, why exactly Jazz is at the school, and just generally what's going on.

Great chapter. This was funny: "Call me Jasper and I'll change the time on your alarm clocks." Also, it's cute how nice Jazz is to Cory and Evan. They're adorable. The girls were an interesting element to throw into the mix and things are just getting very complex and good.

I can't wait to read more! I'm shocked that this story doesn't have more reviews. Keep writing!

soph xx
SophieInPink chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Hm! Interesting! What is Jazz doing at an all-boys school?

Boone is a total snob but he seems like a cool character. I feel like you've really delved into his head and figured out how he thinks.

Can't wait to see what happens when the boys meet "Jasper!"

sophie xx