Reviews for An Incomplete History
Fractured Illusion chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
"However, not even 24 hours into the newborn topic and the disaster that can be Frac made her presence known."

Haha I am like "oooh so interesting, what could it be?". My memory is in the crapper XD

"God bless his soul... since I think he actually needs it. "

Hahah!

And oooh okay I remember now XD

"Except for maybe Jelly, who was pseudo-dating him at the time... and then eventually got engaged?"

Bad memories nuu! D:

". And I dunno, I still think Onar was Nhite."

...Who the hell? XD

"There was a discussion about the retreat forum Onar made as well, which mostly consisted of him and Jelly spluttering their love all over the page. Awkward."

You are making me retch in memory, stoop iit! Such awkwardness haha.

"Oi, don't stop with the lights, nooblet. This is the OT where Frac and company figured out it was Ygger all along!"

That gorgeous heathen! Ugh!

"And she resides in the Romance RP, we decided."

lawl we did? oh god haha

I mean, YEAH! This is why it must remain buried! XD

"Frac is Pope of this religion, see, she can make up the rules! And she says RP is evil so it must be agreed with. Hail!"

Jesus Christ why I do keep saying so many things

"Let it also be noted that Lefty started chronicling their fanfic adventures in this OT"

I somewhat remember this! :D

:( Lefty...

"In the next OT, we're going to SPACE! Woo!"

Flippin' sweet!

*puts on astronaut headgear*

A short chapter but I shall forgive it because that whole business was just super awkward, omfg that forum... I'm sorry you had to re-read all that. They sure were RPing that Romance of theirs, if you catch my drift, har de har har.

MOAR plz!

VelvetyCheerio chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
Bwahaha, I was wondering who you were referring to being banned. I guessed it was Onar, but he's always been something of an enigma to me.

[That's okay, Kylie! We don't either!] ...It's so true. ._.

I like short lessons. They're the fun kind. :3

I wonder if there are any other forums that have their own fanfics... Probably not. We're just so cool, our adventures have to be written down in the tomes of time. XDD

Fang.
Rainbow35 chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
PS. By OT 11, I think I meant OT 9. And by 25 I meant 27. And I also neglected to mention 17. All of those deal with space-topics. (Pluto Ditched Us!, Mooning Uranus!, and On The Moon!, respectively)
Rainbow35 chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
Yay, a chapter! :D *is super-happy!*

I love the "BANISHMENT!", it's so dramatic and exciting!

The fight between the RG and RP for maximum post count sounds super-exciting, too! I wonder if it was that exciting at the time, or if you just made it sound that way.

What OT did you go into space? Was it OT 11 or 25 or something? I think one of them mentions Pluto.

Also: I'd prefer 8-thousand-word chapters of this than short ones. xD But shortness is fine too. It's something, anyway!

So anyway, *hugs* and update soon! :D
dragonflydreamer chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
Ooh! Ooh! I remember these things! I totally sat around spamming the OT with Lefty to hit 50K *proudface*

I like your atmospheric lightning. Very...atmospheric.

"The weirdness gets extremely weird when real life is involved, nooblet." So much truth.

"The whole thing lasted 25 days, horror of horrors." Horrors!
Kyllorac chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
I like how much I feature in this chapter. Those were the good old days. Though you forgot to mention how I became the one and only /half/-saint. ;P
Fractured Illusion chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
"Frac lived by the notion that if you never said you were a girl, she took the liberty of assuming you were a man."

Ahaha, good tiems.

"Not likely or possible, my dear Narc!"

Right you are! My doc says I can't have a life, or else I might die. :o

"Frac and friends" - you're deliberately making this sound like a wholesome kid's show now, aren't you? XD

"Also, the RG broke 10K posts in this OT,"

Nice! Mama is proud of baby steps :D

I CAN STILL RECITE KYLIE'S POEM BY HEART, THAT IS TRUE ART MY AMIGA! :D

"Good nooblet. Colon-dee"

Ahaha omg!

We became numbah wan with Crack OT? XD XD XD It was predestined haha.

"to overthrow the post count of the dreaded Romance RP "

Rivals is teh shizz, yo! :D

"Partly Frac's own fault there with the bitterness about the partners, but hey!"

XD XD XD

My bitterness can make a whole town feel uncomfortable.

"Ha-ha! Managed to get eaten in the process, too... had to climb her way out Moddess' nose... Cough."

WTF? OMG drugs must have been involved for some party XD XD XD

ANYWAY. I'm really amazed at all this research and trivia and STUFF you've gotten into this chapter, it's PACKED with it, and then so naturally inserted nonetheless. MAJOR KUDOS, YOU BREATHE AWESOME!

Keep at it!

Fractured Illusion chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
"She would have no idea."

Ahaha omg the memories XD The numbers we are up to now would just seem like a fool's dream XD XD XD

"The last post on any given page is less commonly known as the "whore post""

I had forgotten this XD XD XD Poor sex trade workers.

"Namely Brad Pitt."

Sexy mofo, rawr.

"So Lime, Frac's BFF, decided to wage war against Angelia Jolie and bring him back for her Moddess!"

"Aside from that, there were a few near misses with feelings being hurt,"

D: all teh dramaz yet to come...

"And finally, in this chunk of the RG's magical history, Mini started to firmly establish her legendary status in the RM, leading the way with over 100 reviews to spread review love in the name of Reggy in two separate RM events. HAIL!"

HAIL! Reggy has since not blessed a soul quite the way he has her :3

"I'll give you a hint: explosions!"

EFF YEAH!

:D

This chapter is: :D :D :D :D :D XD XD XD :D! basically.

And also, nostalgia, woot!

The dramallama's coming soon tho (I think? haha this is why I am not the librarian)

Damn I wish you were my history teacher. :p Very easy going but still thorough!

Y U WRITE SO FEW CHAPTERS?

Moar!

Sincerely,

Fractured Illusion chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Ahaha, I love the tone here :p Very fitting for this calibre of storytelling XD I wonder if the narrator (you) will have an actual person they are talking to revealed later, or if this is more like talking to the camera type of deal.

Everything's set up real nicely, and stuff's funny :p The jokes about the rules, RL, amphitheater (lawl wat) so casually thrown in makes it a really entertaining eventho it's just the start!

This is very exciting! :D

Sercus Kaynine chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
wtf? Frac used to be Phil? O_o The things I don't know.

lol, the old times nuttiness. I feel like the RG went from random to dramatic to chill (nowadays).

I can't wait until you get to the part where I know what's going on. You're actual quotes from OTs are very lol-worthy.
Lurch chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
*falls flat on his feet at Sheriff's feet*

I'm so, so sorry! I honestly thought I'd put this on alert!

Anywho, THANK YOU for letting me know that this was up, this chapter totally made my day!

Apart from the dangerous-to-read-while-drinking-for-fear-of-spurting-it-out-at-the-screen hilarity that is vintage OT, I loved the parts where you addressed the imaginary newb, that has a dangerously funny humour all of its own!

Ooh, BTW, meant to ask you this- what generation do I belong to, as per your classification?
Rainbow35 chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Yay! Brilliant chapter! I'm so glad you updated! xD I love the way you keep calling the reader-people "nooblet", and that you sound so kinda patronising. :P I also think it's really cool the way that you're able to summarize entire OTs so quickly. (Then again, not much exciting stuff tends to happen, does it? :/)

Anyway, this an amazing thingy, and you're amazing for writing it! xD I know that backreading is really difficult; I tried it once. :P

So yeah, continue with your amazing backreading and summarizing and writing, and update soon! xD

(Sorry if I seem kinda crazy or hyper)
Sercus Kaynine chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
How was I not aware of this, Sheriff? I'm not that oblivious, am I? This is too lol-worthy to pass up. Especially since you're the best person to be labeled RG Historian. You've been there, done that, and you have to diligence to look it all up again. I tip my hat to you!

A lot of the super early OTs are strange to me, but this brings back such memories! The polls! Virgins! Whore posts!

I love how you include actual quotes in this. Very entertaining. Makes this super legit.

So... nice intro chapters here. Expect to hear my opinions on upcoming chapters. You know an RGer can't resist reliving these glory days. XD

Good job and good luck with this!
Nesasio chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
This rocks and you rock. :D
Rainbow35 chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
It would probably seem horribly ironic if I gave you a review saying only "I love this! Please write more! :D" considering that I'm from the RG, and this is about the RG, and the RG expects better reviews than that... :P

But anyway, as I kind of said, I love this! :D I hope you continue it all the way up to... Like, OT 101 or whatever number it'll be at by then. I've read a couple of other RGFFs, but they seem to start off at the beginning and never finish, so let's hope yours does better! :)

You seem to practically be the queen of backreading anyway, so you're probably the best person to be doing this. xP

Anyway, write more soon! Whenever FP fix their formatting. :P