Reviews for Always Forever
Sepulchred chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
I like this a lot better than your other story. It's so much more fun, and way easier to get through. Your liberal use of 'fuck' also made me very happy (sorry - teenager, here!). Still, your grammar is driving me nuts.
her brown eyes chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Dude, I love this. Every new character reminds me of someone I know, so it's kind of cool.
Strife's Bane chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
I have no Idea why no one is reviewing your stories. However, FFNET is more populated than FictionPress. It's a good story, seriously.

Derek
Strife's Bane chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
A few of the same basic concepts as I your last chapter with commas, but other than that I think this story is pretty good. Although, I get the impression that some of this is from your real life.

Jester.
Strife's Bane chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
*chuckles* I actually like this story. It reminds me of my own life. Anyways, you did have some minor comma errors. You can only have no comma if there is a compund-compund sentence, and there is a independant clause before the comma. Then there is the comma list rule where you can have commas without coordinating conjuntions as long as you are doing a list. Also, a complex sentence that has a independant clause before the original comma. however, what I am saying may be over your head abit; that is fine. I didn't learn these rules till I was in college myself. I like this first chapter though. Keep it up.

Jester