Reviews for The Difference Knowing Makes
DragonOwl chapter 23 . 7/28
I really enjoyed reading this! I loved how Shane's character developed over the course of the story, especially her change in opinions on stereotyping. I also liked how Shane and Evan didn't kiss when he was still going out with Allison - cheating is not really something I like reading about :/ I loved the way you had so many characters in the story but none of them felt rushed and they were fleshed out. I especially liked all the individual details you gave them. I also love Allison - she was so gracious and forgiving when she could have been bitter. Thank you for such an enjoyable read!
chelsea chapter 1 . 7/16
Please put this on Amazon! I need to have this on my Kindle! It's one of my very favorite stories you have written. Don't deny those who don't know about fictionpress a chance to read this!
rakhi chapter 21 . 3/4
That was one of the best I have read on this site so far, well-written, realistic but still adorable :)
Dont know why this is having so less reviews though..
TCBN chapter 10 . 1/15
WHY ARE YOU NOT PUBLISHED AND ON MY BOOKSHELF! :C
MileyRowling chapter 23 . 12/30/2014
Nice work! That's so sad what happened, but I am glad you reposted it!
RuuPerson chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Your story is so awesome! I was sad when you had removed it so I'm so so glad that you decide to re-post again. Going to read it again!
someclarafication chapter 23 . 11/22/2014
What a perfect story! Ha, just what I needed for a lazy Saturday spent reading. Thanks for reposting and awesome job :)

-Clara
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 21 . 11/19/2014
Wonderful story! I have been wanting to read your longer stories for awhile now and was happy to see that you posted one! I really thought this was cute and well done. Evan and Shane are the prefect couple. I like the whole university setting to-I do love the high school, but there's just something about reading about people your own age. Anyway, great work!
Iris Stone chapter 21 . 11/15/2014
Okay, so, yeah, this story was pretty much perfect. I loved it, every second of it. You're going places. Your ability to create characters that are so really and beautifully human and.. ugh, I don't know what else to say besides this was perfect and beautiful and quirky and fun and really I wish I could unread it just so I could experience it for the first time all over again. Honestly, wonderful job. I hope you have a lovely day.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
This story is insanely amazing. It makes me feel like a crap writer :P I loved this and I can't wait to check out your other stories :-)
Brightheart chapter 21 . 10/29/2014
This was a beautiful story; I loved it :)
NverSayNver chapter 23 . 10/27/2014
Thank you! Thank you so much!
Suppi chapter 22 . 6/10/2013
Honey, your work is awesome. That is why I suggest you move it all to Wattpad. That website disallows people to plagerise your work. Good luck and hopefully I'll read another of your stories. I loved this one.
Rupsha chapter 22 . 6/4/2013
Oh, I absolutely loved this piece of work. I was so hooked to the story, that I kept reading it everywhere, in bed, on the bus, while in gym...gahh...this was brilliant.
Fiery Dancer chapter 21 . 6/4/2013
Squee fluff! :) fantastic story and loved reading it!
247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »