Reviews for The Difference Knowing Makes
madamemercurial chapter 23 . 10/24
Your story was great. Thank you for reposting it, as this is the first time I've found it. Cute story, cute characters, just general goodness. Have to agree about the plagiarism, I've never been, thankfully, but the heartbreak and betrayal must be brutal

I've thought about encoding a copyright notice into the story itself, just a simple little thing, but hidiing a notice with your name somewhere might get a plagiarized piece noticed a little faster?

Either way, best of luck and lots of love,
Guest chapter 10 . 10/24
sreeja chapter 8 . 10/24
there is something wrong with me I keep imagining Dylan O'Brien playing the role of Evan in an imaginary upcoming movie based on this...
DragonOwl chapter 23 . 7/28
I really enjoyed reading this! I loved how Shane's character developed over the course of the story, especially her change in opinions on stereotyping. I also liked how Shane and Evan didn't kiss when he was still going out with Allison - cheating is not really something I like reading about :/ I loved the way you had so many characters in the story but none of them felt rushed and they were fleshed out. I especially liked all the individual details you gave them. I also love Allison - she was so gracious and forgiving when she could have been bitter. Thank you for such an enjoyable read!
chelsea chapter 1 . 7/16
Please put this on Amazon! I need to have this on my Kindle! It's one of my very favorite stories you have written. Don't deny those who don't know about fictionpress a chance to read this!
rakhi chapter 21 . 3/4
That was one of the best I have read on this site so far, well-written, realistic but still adorable :)
Dont know why this is having so less reviews though..
TCBN chapter 10 . 1/15
MileyRowling chapter 23 . 12/30/2014
Nice work! That's so sad what happened, but I am glad you reposted it!
RuuPerson chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Your story is so awesome! I was sad when you had removed it so I'm so so glad that you decide to re-post again. Going to read it again!
someclarafication chapter 23 . 11/22/2014
What a perfect story! Ha, just what I needed for a lazy Saturday spent reading. Thanks for reposting and awesome job :)

AlysonSerenaStone chapter 21 . 11/19/2014
Wonderful story! I have been wanting to read your longer stories for awhile now and was happy to see that you posted one! I really thought this was cute and well done. Evan and Shane are the prefect couple. I like the whole university setting to-I do love the high school, but there's just something about reading about people your own age. Anyway, great work!
Iris Stone chapter 21 . 11/15/2014
Okay, so, yeah, this story was pretty much perfect. I loved it, every second of it. You're going places. Your ability to create characters that are so really and beautifully human and.. ugh, I don't know what else to say besides this was perfect and beautiful and quirky and fun and really I wish I could unread it just so I could experience it for the first time all over again. Honestly, wonderful job. I hope you have a lovely day.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
This story is insanely amazing. It makes me feel like a crap writer :P I loved this and I can't wait to check out your other stories :-)
Brightheart chapter 21 . 10/29/2014
This was a beautiful story; I loved it :)
NverSayNver chapter 23 . 10/27/2014
Thank you! Thank you so much!
250 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »