Reviews for The Difference Knowing Makes
Suppi chapter 22 . 6/10/2013
Honey, your work is awesome. That is why I suggest you move it all to Wattpad. That website disallows people to plagerise your work. Good luck and hopefully I'll read another of your stories. I loved this one.
Rupsha chapter 22 . 6/4/2013
Oh, I absolutely loved this piece of work. I was so hooked to the story, that I kept reading it everywhere, in bed, on the bus, while in gym...gahh...this was brilliant.
Fiery Dancer chapter 21 . 6/4/2013
Squee fluff! :) fantastic story and loved reading it!
Andrea2676 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
You are an excellent writer. Your story caught my eye right away! Keep up the good work! I'm new the fictionpress and think it is an amazing site! Didn't know there was a place to put our work out like this. Anyways, really looking forward to reading the rest. Thanks.
Pepper Ann Square chapter 21 . 5/30/2013
Let me just say that not all stories with below a thousand feedback are less than average. I enjoyed reading your story and it's a shame it has gotten my attention only recently.

Gonna add this to my favourite stories now!
gulistanlik chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
Yay! I'm so happy for the two! I feel bad for Addison but I really hope she can move on.
gulistanlik chapter 19 . 4/25/2013
Poor Addison.
gulistanlik chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
I really like Noah, he seems like a really nice, awesome guy. Go Meredith!
gulistanlik chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
Shane really is pushing it. Evan has a girlfriend, even though he's made it clear he still isn't over Shane. Sighs. They're being unfair to Addison- honestly until Evan's moved on he shouldn't have even bothered with Addison.
gulistanlik chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
Ouch. Despite me knowing it is Shane's fault for missing the opportunity, it still sucks big time. I just hope that Evan isn't stringing Addison along to help get over Shane, because that'd be unfair.
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 22 . 4/15/2013
This is perfection
britishbrunette chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Hi there,
My name is Angharad and I’m part of a team of readers and writers that have our own blog called ‘the – literary . tumblr . com’ (without the gaps). If you’d like to check it out and follow us, that would be great! In short, we are a writer's resource blog. We provide original and fanfiction recommendations, writing tips, workshops and resources, story critiques and graphics help. I’m an Original Fiction Recommendatory Reader for the blog, which means I scroll through the Most Recents of the fictionpress site daily to find the best original stories and hidden gems that I think other people should get the chance to read. I’m happy to say that I’ve recommended your story to the blog, so congratulations! If you want to see my recommendation you should visit the tag ‘Angharad’s Recs’ and try and find it :)
heal me forever chapter 18 . 3/21/2013
i love dis chapter thank god shane stopped him i love her i dnt like cheating bastards even though dey r d leads in a stry ...cheating kind a sucks ..so yeah amzing moral chapter through shane \m/
Lil chapter 22 . 3/17/2013
This story is awesome and you have every right to be annoyed that someones tried to copy it! I'm pretty sure its been removed now though because there's this girl who goes around wattpad looking for plagurised stories and I think she found yours :)
Carmel March chapter 21 . 2/12/2013
So this has been on my 'to read' list for ages, and I finally found the time to read it! I pretty much knew the moment I clicked on it that it would be one of my favorites, and it is :)

Shane was such a great MC and I loved being in her head. She was so real and I could really relate. She had flaws and things to overcome and I loved that.

Evan was a Hottie McHottie. I loved every single scene with him! He was a dynamic character, too, and his natural chemistry with Shane was wonderful. The supporting characters - especially Meredith and Noah - were great.

And the college/sorority setting was so fun! Parties and formals and coffee shops! I don't think I've read too many college-based stories, but now I'm kinda hooked.

The underlying lessons of this story were lovely. And so true! Seeing people outside of their stereotypes is so important.

So, all in all, I absolutely adored this. The ending was perfect! Love love love it. You are brilliant.
235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »