Reviews for The Difference Knowing Makes
TCBN chapter 10 . 1/15
WHY ARE YOU NOT PUBLISHED AND ON MY BOOKSHELF! :C
MileyRowling chapter 23 . 12/30/2014
Nice work! That's so sad what happened, but I am glad you reposted it!
RuuPerson chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Your story is so awesome! I was sad when you had removed it so I'm so so glad that you decide to re-post again. Going to read it again!
someclarafication chapter 23 . 11/22/2014
What a perfect story! Ha, just what I needed for a lazy Saturday spent reading. Thanks for reposting and awesome job :)

-Clara
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 21 . 11/19/2014
Wonderful story! I have been wanting to read your longer stories for awhile now and was happy to see that you posted one! I really thought this was cute and well done. Evan and Shane are the prefect couple. I like the whole university setting to-I do love the high school, but there's just something about reading about people your own age. Anyway, great work!
Iris Stone chapter 21 . 11/15/2014
Okay, so, yeah, this story was pretty much perfect. I loved it, every second of it. You're going places. Your ability to create characters that are so really and beautifully human and.. ugh, I don't know what else to say besides this was perfect and beautiful and quirky and fun and really I wish I could unread it just so I could experience it for the first time all over again. Honestly, wonderful job. I hope you have a lovely day.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
This story is insanely amazing. It makes me feel like a crap writer :P I loved this and I can't wait to check out your other stories :-)
Brightheart chapter 21 . 10/29/2014
This was a beautiful story; I loved it :)
NverSayNver chapter 23 . 10/27/2014
Thank you! Thank you so much!
Suppi chapter 22 . 6/10/2013
Honey, your work is awesome. That is why I suggest you move it all to Wattpad. That website disallows people to plagerise your work. Good luck and hopefully I'll read another of your stories. I loved this one.
Rupsha chapter 22 . 6/4/2013
Oh, I absolutely loved this piece of work. I was so hooked to the story, that I kept reading it everywhere, in bed, on the bus, while in gym...gahh...this was brilliant.
Fiery Dancer chapter 21 . 6/4/2013
Squee fluff! :) fantastic story and loved reading it!
Andrea2676 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
You are an excellent writer. Your story caught my eye right away! Keep up the good work! I'm new the fictionpress and think it is an amazing site! Didn't know there was a place to put our work out like this. Anyways, really looking forward to reading the rest. Thanks.
Pepper Ann Square chapter 21 . 5/30/2013
Let me just say that not all stories with below a thousand feedback are less than average. I enjoyed reading your story and it's a shame it has gotten my attention only recently.

Gonna add this to my favourite stories now!
gulistanlik chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
Yay! I'm so happy for the two! I feel bad for Addison but I really hope she can move on.
244 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »