Reviews for The Difference Knowing Makes
xbrilliantlymorbidx chapter 14 . 1/14/2012
keep the story coming! I love there is a growth in the characters and a person can relate with them(:
fuwafuwafuwari chapter 13 . 1/11/2012
YAY! I was afraid we wouldn't see Evan for a whole chapter. lol

Thank you for updating! Will be looking forward to more.
fuwafuwafuwari chapter 8 . 1/11/2012
Oh wow. Talk about a the worst thing to say! lol
Lo chapter 13 . 1/11/2012
the person I loved most in this [word]

- [world]?

despite everything else [I] was a decent person.

- maybe you meant [he]?

Loooove it

I don't know why but this chapter made me think of Friends. They go to Vegas! They bump into unexpected (but actually expected) people from their past! Crazy things happen!

If I had to describe your style of writing, or at least this story (for what kind of situation I have no idea), I would say that it's like a good, tasteful sitcom. Like The Big Bang Theory or something. You do use situations that might be considered cliche, but it's all a-okay because you do it so tastefully, and your characters are grounded and likable and relatable (but not so much that it's boring).

Anyway can't wait for the next chapter!

P.S. Maybe you've already fixed them but I think Chapter 11 had a few typos- I had the review window open and was listing them, but then I made the stupid mistake of opening another story and trying to write a review for that simultaneously. All my work (if you can call it that) was gone! And then I didn't feel like doing it again. I'll try to get back to it later!
fuwafuwafuwari chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
Ahhhh... It's so refreshing to read a story about people in college instead of high school. :)

Thank you for posting! I'm thoroughly enjoying the story so far. Shane and Evan are both so cute. 3
Marmalade Summer chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
Love it soo much! I actually wasn't expecting her to see Evan until she got back - so I liked the twist!

And thanks fo rall the fast updates. I'm really enjoying and hope Shane can step up soon!
Daddy's Little Peach chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
My darling, thank you for putting my faith back in Fiction Press! I've been scouring the site for weeks trying to find something new to read that is actually good, and I've found something that's much better!

I adore your characterisation - Shane sounds like the kind of girl I would be friends with, and like a real person in general. While it has it's cliche moments, it's well-written and therefore I still enjoy reading it. I'll definitely be checking out your other vwork :) us accountants have to stick together!

Mish xx
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
Nah.. meeting Evan over break wasn't too obvious :D

I actually started reading the chapter thinking "Wait, she's in Vegas.. No Evan?"

Anyhow, I'm glad they got to spend some time together away from school and everything that comes with it! Plus, I like Evan's family.. so it was nice to meet them :)
funnechick chapter 12 . 1/7/2012
Aww...so sad. She could have been the one going out with him, and I guarantee he would have been having a better time out with her. Man, she really lost her chance. I think it'll really hit her after that conversation with Evan.

I can completely understand what he was saying. If he's going to make himself committed to Addison, he can't keep coming to a class he doesn't have just because she's there. Or being more than friendly with her because if she's completely honest with herself, she would realize they've been behaving/having feelings that are more than that of friends.

Well, I hope this situation really gives her a reason to get over her "no frat" idea for dating and to make herself happy, no matter who aides in that.
lilac.jasmine chapter 12 . 1/5/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Bad Evan bad! And geeze Shane just needs to own up to her feelings already! ahhhhhh!
sofiya05 chapter 12 . 1/5/2012
Hey,

So I saw your story today and I have to say I loved it- as a Brit who has no ideas what "greek" is really all about I love the way you portrayed the whole idea of family and stuff.

And I felt like I stopped reading at an "intermission" point lol. Damn now I've been left with a cliffy and really want to see an update!

Sofi :)
Bookworm-At-Starbucks chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
Like it! Evan in my eyes is the perfect guy! I cant wait till theyre together! and good on u for having a 31 chapter plan. I sadly just write until I stop.
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
You're right.. this break from Evan was very necessary.. (although, he WAS sorely missed).
starry3y3dangel chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
Glad I found this story! :D

I hope that Evan didn't give up on Shane that fast.

Can't wait to read more! :D
lilac.jasmine chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
LOVED the chapter! I really was hoping that the blondie wasn't trying to steal Noah form Meredith and I'm glad she's just his cousin! 3 Now if only the same storyline will follow with Evan and Addison! That would be great!

Anyway, have fun with your trip and if you're not driving I suggest you write for the next update! aha...no song suggestions really...I just listen to whatever I'm in the mood for lol so good luck on that 21 hours of being in a car! :)
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »