Reviews for The Difference Knowing Makes
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
You're right.. this break from Evan was very necessary.. (although, he WAS sorely missed).
starry3y3dangel chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
Glad I found this story! :D

I hope that Evan didn't give up on Shane that fast.

Can't wait to read more! :D
lilac.jasmine chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
LOVED the chapter! I really was hoping that the blondie wasn't trying to steal Noah form Meredith and I'm glad she's just his cousin! 3 Now if only the same storyline will follow with Evan and Addison! That would be great!

Anyway, have fun with your trip and if you're not driving I suggest you write for the next update! aha...no song suggestions really...I just listen to whatever I'm in the mood for lol so good luck on that 21 hours of being in a car! :)
Lenie954 chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
Great story! I'm totally in love with Shane!3 Please, keep up the good work! ]
Lo chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
Addison! ACK!

But secretly I'm also hoping that she's perfectly nice and even really down to earth and cool so that she and Shane become friends which complicates things between her and Evan even more. Also so that it isn't blindingly clear/easy for us to see why Evan would choose either- that's always so boring.

I love all the elements and layers you're adding!

I don't know if you'll get to see this before you go on your road trip, but here are my suggestions for road trip music:

* Counting Crows (August and Everything After)- bittersweet and beautiful for when you're feeling pensive and reflecting on your 2011 and your hopes for 2012

* The Weepies (ANY album!) and Nickel Creek (again, ANY album)- a bit more light-hearted and cutesy but still with some really beautiful lyrics, for neutral mode and just watching scenery pass by

* Robyn (Robyn and Body Talk Part 1)- the occasional totally moving and beautiful song interspersed through generally super fun and catchy songs, for a dance party in yo brain!

Drive safe!
Lo chapter 9 . 12/21/2011
"It seemed [with] both could use some help in the relationship department."

[with] to [we]?

"The following day [I as] made my way from my French class to the library"

[I as] to [as I]

"cute brown boots pulled over [hear] jeans"

[hear] to [her]

"One of her brows lifted as she pulled her right arm [taught] with the crook of her left elbow."

[taught] to [taut]

CUH-lassic! Boy chases girl, girl says no, boy is cold to girl, girl is awakened to her feelings for boy. I love it! Probably one of my absolute favorite relationship formulas (I hope that doesn't sound condescending, I don't mean formula in a bad way!).

I'm so glad you're updating this story again, I missed it! (I know you haven't been away from this story long enough to warrant me missing it but I DO)
Cherryblossom65 chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
SOO GOOD :) Please update soooooonn :)
FindnUrslfInLuv-LouisTomlinson chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
i know its weird, but my family's "vacation song" is Money For Nothing by Journey!

My fave song to get you through things like car rides is "Vampires Will Never Hurt You" or "Welcome to the Black Parade"- both are by My Chemical Romance.

Good luck on your trip! Have fun!
FreelanceSophist chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
OMGAWD, you are spoiling me with all these updates. Whatever will I do when you don't update within days?

I hadn't bothered to review, but I've been reading for a while now.

I like Shane, and I really think you've captured the awkward navigation of university and boys. I am glad you made the clarification of being tired of encountering jerks, but that really she obviously doesn't know what she wants to begin with(even if it is tap dancing on her face).

I wonder why I haven't really seen much interaction with other sisters in her house? I mean, she lives all the time with these girls. I would think that for example when Mer is mopping around most girls know why, and they are all shooting Nate nasty looks or something at the party. Sisterhood and all that. Just a thought.

I like where you are going with the story, and the hint about the TA knowing she exists and something possibly happening, but also this girl that Evan is going out with. REALLY excited to see how you choose to execute things. I'll keep reading!
njw5s chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
Nice writing as usual! But Evan needs to kiss her already! Or Shane needs to kiss him.. something!
njw5s chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
I love this story! It is so well written and well thought out. PLEASE update soon! I've been waiting forever
Marmalade Summer chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
This is getting really cut and I like both Shane and Evan. I know they'll end up together but I can't help but feel like they won't. That's why i like cliches on this site though. It's fun to see how they get together even when it looks like they won't.

Great chapter I'm SUPER happy your updating before Christmas. Thanks!
ClaireJAngel chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
Next chapter pleasee this is awesome i went to click the next button when i realised this was the last onee
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
Brekken Ridges? I caught that one :D

Nice chapter! At least she realised she was being a little extreme while judging frat guys.

She does need some non-dating time, I suppose. She needs friends to hang out with and I'm glad she has Farah! I like Farah! :)
ClaireJAngel chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Please become a famous author and publish thisss
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »