Reviews for Fog
The Autumn Queen chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This is an interesting poem. Is it on purpose the quality seems to improve as I progress through it (simple to more complex wording/style/ideas)? An extra layer of maening upon the "fog" (maening, really? Lol, meant meaning).

I would have liked to see some variation in the pauses though, ie. some punctuation. Particularly that first paragraph.

I think you might have used the word see one times too many, but it's a matter of opinion I think. The punctuation would probably help there too.

Sorry if I come off as a little picky; I only do that to stuff I like. :)
GoneAway-MightNotBeReturning chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I think this is my second favourite of all your poems so far, but it does portray a very neat concept, very cleverly. I'm not entirely sure, cause it's open for interpretation but I'm thinking that this poem is about loss, and the confusion people feel after losing something important in their lives. Anyhow, I liked the simple touch you added to your poem, through your rhyming scheme, because it portrayed the poignancy and air of innocence I think this poem has.

But then again, in terms of interpretation, it's all up in the clouds. :D
uniquely-unique chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I really liked it.

Especially the third stanza.

Seems like it's talking about depression.

Correct me if I'm wrong. That's just how I took it.

uniquely-unique
StoryMonster chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
The concept of the poem was good and well portrayed, and you manged to get the idea through.

What I didn't like was your rhyming scheme, especially for the first paragraph. It was too simple. You need to work on areas like that throughout the poem.

Not a bad poem, though.