Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
SierraF17 chapter 42 . 11/16
Yay another update! I’m so happy that Collins expressed herself and told Benry how she feels and I’m excited to see if everything works out for them after this conversation.
SierraF17 chapter 41 . 8/29
Ooh they’ve decided to have a friends with benefits moment! I wonder if that’ll last or if something will happen. Also this is really building up the anticipation for this talk, I hope Collin and Benry get back together!
Oakley chapter 40 . 8/5
I love this story ️ I have been ecstatic beyond words to read the new chapter! I cannot wait to see what happens next I hope Benry and Collins can work things out
SierraF17 chapter 40 . 7/30
Two updates in two days?! I’m soo happy this story is back and aww I’m happy they’re going to talk soon I hope everything works out for Collins and Benry ️
SierraF17 chapter 39 . 7/27
OMG I have missed this story soo much! I know Benry did wrong but damn I hope this doesn’t take him back to that depressive state he was in after Greg died. I might be the only one but I hope Collins and Benry work it out eventually
Innocently Anonymous chapter 37 . 4/13/2020
I read this story back in 2013 and re-read it in 2016 and decided to reread it again in 2020. It still makes me cry. It is a beautiful story, I wish I knew how you wanted it to end. I think they would have ended up together. I feel like Taylor And Bradley have one tree hill vibes and I would like to see them get married before or shortly after graduation.
JordaanBoo chapter 38 . 3/12/2018
PLEASE update!
Charchar777 chapter 37 . 1/30/2017
please update this story !
Charchar777 chapter 38 . 12/11/2016
please please update ! miss this story so much !
Innocently Anonymous chapter 38 . 4/7/2016
I have litterly followed this story from the beginning and I just finished re reading it. I love this story so much. It's been like a year but I'm still hoping you will update.
Anon chapter 38 . 10/29/2015
Please please Update! You don't know how many times I've read this and still get chills from the emotions :((((( I'm dying from the wait! huhuhuh please please please I love your story!
Guest chapter 38 . 8/21/2015
giving up on your stories; you never update regular and its to hard to follow after such a long time without having to read all over again!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
please please please please update this story soon!
Maiden01 chapter 38 . 8/19/2015
So glad that your back! I love collins and benry and i wish they'd just makeup soon! They aren't good apart but i guess that's obvious :-P
Kristen chapter 38 . 7/15/2015
Ahhhhhh you're back! I've been hoping you'd update at some point. You're the only one that usually does. I was kind of lost in the beginning- I forgot what was happening. But thank you so much for updating!
Collins is acting crazy thinking that that boy didn't love her. She's nutty. I'm dying to see what happens to turn it all around!
486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »