Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
NeverNeverLandGirl chapter 35 . 4/19
Oh my gosh, I'm going to cry. Benry's voice messages hit me right in the heart and bring up all of these feels. Gosh. Please update soon. This story knows how to wrap around my heart and drop it when the chapter is over so please update so my heart can be picked up again. Please?
SizzorLuv1018 chapter 35 . 4/13
God, I love this fictionpress. Please when ever you get the chance please post another chapter!
Guest chapter 35 . 4/11
YOU'RE BACKKK!
Amazing as always please post soon, this is my fab story of yours! Now off to read JAPATC
mylittleprincess chapter 35 . 4/10
update please :)
Mystic Magic Of Mine chapter 35 . 4/9
Have completely fallen in love with this story, Ive read it in three days thanks to my late night reading sessions. At first I wasn't crazy about the writing style because whenever you put two or more characters together it was hard to figure out which one was talking or being mentioned in the scene..But now I have come to like it because you get a sense of what each character is thinking and feeling. I haven't posted on fictionpress in a long long time because I started writing when I was going and the only story I have up is terribly written but I must say you've sparked my interest in writing again, so thank you and update soon? Rant over: )
AdooreKhwab chapter 35 . 4/8
Firstly, why did he end with "Penny"?
Secondly, you almost made me cry.
Thirdly, I have seriously lost track of this story. I am just guessing the plotline from whatever I am reading now.
Fourthly, there were some very meaningful and realistic parts in this chapter like how they felt about being called.
Please update sooner.
Kristen196 chapter 35 . 4/7
Ahhhh! Yes. Of course people are still reading your stuff! It's so good. I've been waiting. This chapter was so emotional. He effed up so bad, but knew this had to happen. Thank you so much for updating! It made my night. I love this story so much. I might have to start from the beginning again to get my fix of it. His story is good. Please don't give up.
vivian.ihechiluru chapter 35 . 4/7
God u almost gave me a heart attack,i thought u were neva gonna update dis story tanjs for the update.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/7
Love this chapter! Can't wait for the next update!
Luv2Live chapter 35 . 4/6
What a sad sad sad place to leave us. I'm so glad you are still writing but I can't wait for more. You've been updating all of your stories, thank you so much!
GinBrat chapter 35 . 4/6
And you made me cry. I feel bad for Benry and Collins. Everything is just so damn messed up, and it really seems like the world is against them. And, my heart literally aches for them both. That last word, oh God, Penny, he just had to end it with Penny.
Please update soon.
penname JC chapter 35 . 4/6
I shouldn't, but I feel so sorry for Benry. He was just starting to become the kind of guy he should be, and all of this old stuff keeps rearing its ugly head. He can't win. I hope he will in the long run though. So glad you updated! I love your stories.
NeverNeverLandGirl chapter 34 . 3/20
No, I want to cry! Please, oh, please update soon! I need to know whats going to happen! You cant just end it right there. No. Update! Please?
monkeyface1 chapter 34 . 3/8
I am so speechless, this chapter is like... oh my God. im dying to know what is going to happen next, please update soon.
Rachael chapter 34 . 3/7
****************BEGIN AGENT COMMUNIQUE****************
{GEEK SQUAD - 24 HOUR COMPUTER SUPPORT TASK FORCE}

Reference ID: X0VOZEA_

Associated to

FMS: 22446116

Mission Details

- Installation:
- Installation: Printer and all software included with full driver suite. Verification of functionality.
- Troubleshooting:
- Troubleshooting: Resolution of issues including printing, scanning, copying and network functionality when applicable.

Printer: MODEL
Connection:Wireless
Remotely logged into client's computer
Rebooted and verified all functionality.
Removed tools.
Additional Notes: Power cycled modem as it was not distributing valid IP addresses to wireless devices. Confirmed with client's cellphone when It could not acquire a valid IP address either. Also configured fax functions with client using the triple and double distinct ring setting per client's direction.

Debriefing

Power cycling your router and printer can help resolve some print issues if the network is having issues communicating with the printer through the wireless interface. You either power off or uplug the device for about 30 seconds to allow a full reset of the networking configuration settings.

Recommendations

An external hard drive is a great way to backup and secure important data that you may not want to lose. It provides an external, redundant location so if the computer is lost, stolen or damaged you don't lose this critical and often times irreplaceable data.

Contact Information

Agent Jonathan Bass
Badge #20482
Phone: 504-284-9555
Email:
URL: a href" gsoscontact" target"_blank" gsoscontact/a

Warranty Information

Wired MAC: 9C-B6-54-BA-8A-91

*****************END AGENT COMMUNIQUE*****************
Please Store In A Safe Environment For Future Reference

CASE CLOSED
Do you have any idea how good your own story is?! You're one of the best writers I've read stories from on this website! I need you to update this story. PLEASE! You've left us with the biggest cliffhanger ever and it's been months! I think I just might go insane. PLEASE UPDATE!
422 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »