Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
Kristen chapter 38 . 7/15
Ahhhhhh you're back! I've been hoping you'd update at some point. You're the only one that usually does. I was kind of lost in the beginning- I forgot what was happening. But thank you so much for updating!
Collins is acting crazy thinking that that boy didn't love her. She's nutty. I'm dying to see what happens to turn it all around!
Guest chapter 38 . 7/13
good chapter;please don't wait so long to finish story!it is so aggervating to have to wait so long to read a chapter!
KimberleySacha chapter 38 . 7/11
hey this is sooo sad!
please don't leave it at that!
it was so awful of benry but she HAS to forgive him...please...please
please update soon! :)
monkeyface1 chapter 38 . 7/11
I missed this story so much ! I sincerely hope Collins forgives benry. I almost cried when she walked away from him. Please update soon
Guest chapter 38 . 7/11
so thankful for an update;love this story;please don't wait so long to update,please!1
FireIceandPoison chapter 38 . 7/10
ouch
mylittleprincess chapter 38 . 7/10
update update please :D
raylewisnhhs70 chapter 38 . 7/9
Thank you so much for updating. This story needs an end. Thank you thank you thank you. Plz continue. I'll be counting the seconds.
emmslay chapter 38 . 7/9
Hi! I am really happy that you updated this story! Just wondering... did you change Andrew into Teddy?

Either way I'm just excited for this chapter. I feel like rereading the story now :)

Have a nice day!
Chakara1winxclub chapter 38 . 7/9
I'm surprised that I still remember what happened in the last chapter without having to read through it again. But then again, it's not once or twice or thrice that I've read your stories. Good chapter. I like it. When will they reconcile? Or will you drag it for 5 more chapters or so? Hopefully not. Anyway update as soon as you can, okay? Bye, n good luck!
skye real chapter 38 . 7/9
This was a long time comin', girl! Glad you're back! Alright back to the chapter. Collins needs to get out of there and take a breather, see new places meet new people then maybe when she's ready again they can start as friends. Time and space heals. When she is stuck in a painful place and see people who reminds her of her pain and humiliation it's not going to help her psychologically and emotionally.

Another great chapter. I hope you continue.
Imaginary Girl xox chapter 38 . 7/9
My heart hurts for Collins and Benry. I really hope they get back together.
Luv2Live chapter 38 . 7/8
Thank you so so so so so much for updating. I absolutely love James and Collins friendship and love the spin off story you have with James. Keep waiting for Collins to make an appearance in that one. thanks for diving back in and can't wait to see where you take these guys next!
Jesse's Girl chapter 38 . 7/8
Thank you so much! I'm so happy you are going to finish this story. I've been dying. It is one of my favorites!
raylewisnhhs70 chapter 1 . 7/1
Good God please update this master piece.
472 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »