Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
Guest chapter 28 . 4/19/2013
This story is amazing! I love it, please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 28 . 4/16/2013
Hey! I, like, totally love ur story but, WHEN THE HECK will u tell benrg's SECRET?!. :)
YES chapter 24 . 4/10/2013
PLEASE make a story about James And Lex because I can't get enough of him!
klkddd3 chapter 28 . 4/6/2013
dude, where is the updating?!
JJsMommy29 chapter 28 . 3/27/2013
loving this story it just keeps getting better and better with each chapter and Abby just needs to get over it and move on and find someone else
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 28 . 3/23/2013
awsome ! more please and fast:)
GinBrat chapter 28 . 3/22/2013
This was absolutely adorable chapter! I love the way Collins and Benry are so in love!
Please update soon!
atlalok33 chapter 28 . 3/22/2013
I love this chapter so much, but I would have liked more Benry/Collins talking. Overall, I definitely loved this! I am obsessed with this story so much, an unhealthy obsession. please, please, PLEASE UPDATEEE SOON!
AdooreKhwab chapter 28 . 3/22/2013
I know I shouldn't feel this way but when I saw 28 chapters, I thought that was it. Now I know it isn't. But it's okay! You've been going great so far though I have to say that chapter 28 had kind of an abrupt ending. I can't wait for Benry to tell Collins about whatever it is he's hiding already. I also can't wait for Benry & Bradley to become BFFs again. I would also like to point out that you've made several spelling errors and grammatical mistakes from the start. Please go back & check on them. I'm sorry for not being able to pinpoint the specific areas. Please keep writing. Thank you.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/22/2013
And the reviewer before my last one is an idiot. No one cares what she thinks because honestly by the amount of reviews you have you are pleasing plenty of us! We love your work so hope her crap comment doesn't deter you from continuing this amazing story.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/22/2013
I just have to say Benry is an idiot. I can't believe that he even defended hanging out with Abby because it is nothing like what Collins does with James. That is an actual friendship where one of them doesn't have feelings for the other. And it kind of made me question Benry feeling as much as he says he does for Collins because if he loved her as much as he claims I cant understand him not understanding why him hanging out with Abby is such a big deal to Collins. I know this is a terrible thing to say but I kind of hope that Abby slips up and spills what happened with Greg to Collins because it would feel almost like a little bit of sweet revenge for Benry thinking he could trust his "friendship" with Abby and then to have her be the one to shatter Collins. I'm not saying when Collins finds out that I want her to break up with Benry because God I don't-I've grown to fall in love with those two and I truly want them to have a happy ending, maybe a little bit of begging on Benrys part though! Haha Maybe I was just thrown because usually Benry hates her alone at parties and stuff for fear that she will find out his secret and this chapter he seemed independent and carefree to let her do whatever and be around whoever..

But enough of my ranting. Excellent chapter, please update it again really soon! I can't wait as long as the last time-PLEASE! This is my favorite story on this site!
Ceskasi chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Hey Heads up, this isn't a positive reaview.
I know I'm just on Chapter five but I don't like where the plot is heading. I also don't like the character development. So sorry but I don't think that I can continue further.
Your story is cliche.
New girl gets noticed by popular boy? Cliche.
Popular boy has an enemy popular boy? Cliche.
Drama bitch? Cliche.
Cliche, cliche, cliche.
Sorry but it's just my opinion. I, too, had my fair share of merciless criticism but that just made me want to get better. I hope this review won't rub off of you the wrong way.
Just double-check your chapter and get a Beta Reader because you also have grammar and spelling errors.

-Ces
monkeyface1 chapter 28 . 3/22/2013
aww so cute! chapter is great, and dude where have you been? i thought you were giving up! but im glad you didnt thanks for updating and collin is so cute!
AdooreKhwab chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Hmmm... Let me get this straight. Bradley & Taylor? Okay... Not bad actually. But Benry & Collins? That's expected.
422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »