Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
readerladida chapter 31 . 7/30/2013
I've been reading this story pretty much non stop. I honestly love it and I think you're an amazing writer. I hope things work out for the two of them soon. I don't know how strong their relationship truly is if they are so insecure about eachother and themselves. Love your to love another and I guess neither love themselves truly.
NeverNeverLandGirl chapter 31 . 7/29/2013
You are killing me not knowing wht happened to Greg, but I know that just makes you a good author. I read this whole thing in two nights and can I just say I love it?! The story is so well put together and there is just enough drama in the story to make it interesting. You are a amazing writer and I am so glad I found you on here. My heart was almost breaking in that last chapter with the phone call. Please update soon. I want to see what happens! Great story again! Keep it up!
Jules chapter 31 . 7/25/2013
GREAT and FANTASTIC writing, but there is one problem. Not a big deal, but tons of grammatical/spelling errors. It's probably just my OCD but that's the only flaw in this piece!
AccountkillerO1 chapter 31 . 7/22/2013
Oh no... I really hope they make up! Please, hurry with the update.. i'm dying here!
mylittleprincess chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
omg! update fast.
foreternity chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
WHAT NO FK NO SHE HAS TO FORGIVE HIMMM :( its benry and colllins foreveeerrrr LOLOLOL :P pleaseeee let them talk it out and reconcile! :) updatee please!
Menn chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
The EMOTION of your stories are nice! I really feel the blushing, frustration, and love here! Keep it up.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
Whyyyyy ?! :'( :'( my babies :'(
lanae96 chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
Love love love this part ! I was close to tears lol . I can't wait until they actually talk :)
AdooreKhwab chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
Yeah.. I agree that it is short. I wish it were longer. This chapter was good. Better than I expected. You wrote her turmoil well.
skye real chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
Gawd, the emotions in this chapter is amazing. My heart was absolutely breaking just reading it. A lot of people can empathise with the both of them so that makes it so real. Oohh I so cant wait for your next update :-)
Ginbrat chapter 31 . 7/20/2013
God, Benry, you're such an idiot! Why? Why would you even assume she would cheat on you?!
Please update soon.
Luv2Live chapter 31 . 7/20/2013
Gah, love this story! Love James, he has a special place. Thanks for updating!
reader25 chapter 30 . 7/13/2013
Omg so good
BurstofPassion chapter 30 . 7/6/2013
Stuff like that-shit like that-happens all the time! That happened to a friend of mine. And it's kinda good that it happened in this story, because it's real! People do kiss a random person cuz they think their partner is cheating on them. I love the drama revolving around benry, abby, collins, and james. Keep it coming!
476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »