Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
mylittleprincess chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
omg! update fast.
foreternity chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
WHAT NO FK NO SHE HAS TO FORGIVE HIMMM :( its benry and colllins foreveeerrrr LOLOLOL :P pleaseeee let them talk it out and reconcile! :) updatee please!
Menn chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
The EMOTION of your stories are nice! I really feel the blushing, frustration, and love here! Keep it up.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
Whyyyyy ?! :'( :'( my babies :'(
lanae96 chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
Love love love this part ! I was close to tears lol . I can't wait until they actually talk :)
AdooreKhwab chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
Yeah.. I agree that it is short. I wish it were longer. This chapter was good. Better than I expected. You wrote her turmoil well.
skye real chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
Gawd, the emotions in this chapter is amazing. My heart was absolutely breaking just reading it. A lot of people can empathise with the both of them so that makes it so real. Oohh I so cant wait for your next update :-)
Ginbrat chapter 31 . 7/20/2013
God, Benry, you're such an idiot! Why? Why would you even assume she would cheat on you?!
Please update soon.
Luv2Live chapter 31 . 7/20/2013
Gah, love this story! Love James, he has a special place. Thanks for updating!
reader25 chapter 30 . 7/13/2013
Omg so good
BurstofPassion chapter 30 . 7/6/2013
Stuff like that-shit like that-happens all the time! That happened to a friend of mine. And it's kinda good that it happened in this story, because it's real! People do kiss a random person cuz they think their partner is cheating on them. I love the drama revolving around benry, abby, collins, and james. Keep it coming!
en route to fridge chapter 30 . 7/6/2013
oh no, no no no no no! Oh Benry how could you?! Arghhh, i can't believe it, that was so upsetting! Can't wait for the next update to find out how he redeems himself
Chap31 PLEASE chapter 30 . 7/4/2013
Im going to start this off by saying kick ass chapter! I love your writing, it is excellent! Now on to the next thing. I love when Benry & Collins get all flirty and dirty! The phone call was excellent and had me blushing like Collins, but loved it! I really love that you have Benry and Bradley almost acting as friends now because I think they have a great friendship dynamic but sadly is is going to be short lived because Benry is a fool. I was a little taken back by his behavior this chapter because I couldnt understand how he even thought Collins would give herself to him like she had only days before and then he thinks she is cheating on him. And to slip back into his old ways was so disappointing because he had come such a long way from the dick he was in the beginning. I really want Benry to be the one to come clean to Collins about EVERYTHING HIMSELF and not have James butt in and tell her because Abby was right. I don't think Collins will be as forgiving if it ALL doesn't come from him and I think it is his place alone to tell her the whole truth about the bet and her cousin and not James. With that said, I want those two to be together and I hope Benry can clean up this mess and beg Collins to forgive him because what he did was wrong but you can tell he had genuine feelings for her now and I think deep down Collins knows that as well. He says he loves her and if that's true he really needs to trust her. I don't see how Collins will be able to trust Benry after this though because he knows how insecure she is about Abby and he refuses to give her up and I can honestly say I don't blame Collins. While Abby was, at best, likeable in some parts of this chapter we all know deep down that she doesn't like Collins because she has what Abby has always wanted-Benry! And until he can change that I don't see Collins be too forgiving of his "immature acts" because whether he was drunk or not he cheated and with the one person who it would hurt the most with.

What an excellent chapter though. I really felt my heart breaking when Collins was crying and pushed Benry away. And when he kept calling and she ignored I felt so sad for her. Kepp up the excellent writing and PLEASE update this story fast! I really want to see the two of them hash this out! So yes that is a beg request to update quickly :)
iman1234 chapter 30 . 7/4/2013
keep it up great story !
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 30 . 7/3/2013
Oh god he better not tell her about Greg and the story! great chapter :) Benry is an idiot haha but things will work out. I kind of want James to like her haha
Update soon