Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
Splendid89 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I luv dis story so much,pls update soon.
LukeXbrookeXlove chapter 30 . 7/3/2013
Oh. My. God. Crazy crazy crazy benry! Update fast fast fast!
mylittleprincess chapter 29 . 7/3/2013
next chapter please:)
Luv2Live chapter 30 . 7/3/2013
Amazing writing as ever. Things are about to get crazy. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/3/2013
Pls fix dis and dont leave us hanging update soon,i luv dis story sooooooooo much
AdooreKhwab chapter 30 . 7/3/2013
The chapter was long. The idea was good but it wasnt properly expressed :(
3rd Bookworm chapter 30 . 7/3/2013
Ya what now? GRRRRRRRRRRRR! FIX THIS! Please?
Ginbrat chapter 30 . 7/3/2013
No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no! They are meant to be together! This can't happen! Stupid mother freaking Abby! I don't care if she wanted to make Benry feel better! Benry, dear God, Benry...So freaking stupid! Please update soon.
brash73 chapter 30 . 7/3/2013
this chapter was heartbreaking, I had a feeling something bad was going to happen... poor Collins. I hope James finally tells her about Greg and what happened to him.

I am excited for the next chapter!
penname JC chapter 30 . 7/2/2013
As a testament to your writing skills, Benry actually felt fuzzy and stumbling to me in places. You did a great job with the drunk and miserable bits. But, I hurt for both of them. That was awful.
Secrets chapter 29 . 7/1/2013
This is the first story I read in fiction press, and I started fiction press last-to-last year which means that you update VERY,VERY slowly...SO UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! :P

Later!
Fading-Scream chapter 29 . 6/25/2013
While your storyline and characters are brilliant, I feel that your writing may need a bit of work. It's sometimes extremely confusing, especially as you frequently use the wrong word or miss out a word so that the sentence becomes unintelligible and makes you sound like a third language English user. A beta reader would certainly help with that. Other than that, and that it sometimes takes forever to figure out who's pov the story has switched to, it's really rather good. I'd TOTALLY log in and follow it, however I'm impatient and it seems as if your updates are extremely slow. All the best in your writing. Regards, Kris
Guest chapter 29 . 6/20/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
en route to fridge chapter 29 . 6/9/2013
i love love love love love this! cant wait for the next update! :')
Guest chapter 29 . 5/30/2013
You can't give us a chapter like this knowing what is coming next and leave us hanging for too long please dear god! Update soon please!
456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »