Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
Secrets chapter 29 . 7/1/2013
This is the first story I read in fiction press, and I started fiction press last-to-last year which means that you update VERY,VERY slowly...SO UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! :P

Later!
Fading-Scream chapter 29 . 6/25/2013
While your storyline and characters are brilliant, I feel that your writing may need a bit of work. It's sometimes extremely confusing, especially as you frequently use the wrong word or miss out a word so that the sentence becomes unintelligible and makes you sound like a third language English user. A beta reader would certainly help with that. Other than that, and that it sometimes takes forever to figure out who's pov the story has switched to, it's really rather good. I'd TOTALLY log in and follow it, however I'm impatient and it seems as if your updates are extremely slow. All the best in your writing. Regards, Kris
Guest chapter 29 . 6/20/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
en route to fridge chapter 29 . 6/9/2013
i love love love love love this! cant wait for the next update! :')
Guest chapter 29 . 5/30/2013
You can't give us a chapter like this knowing what is coming next and leave us hanging for too long please dear god! Update soon please!
3rd Bookworm chapter 29 . 5/27/2013
OK I love this story!I have just re- read the whole thing (admittedly so I can forget about my exam tomorrow) and I Love it. Update soon please!
reader25 chapter 29 . 5/19/2013
Lived it! I can't wait for next chapter.
Jenny chapter 23 . 5/18/2013
Hey! Ur writings really good! I love ur storyline!
As for suggestions, maybe u could make it a bit more clear whos talking? Sometimes its a bit confusing, but it might just be me!
Keep up the good work! :)
JJsMommy29 chapter 29 . 5/17/2013
Great chapter can't wait to see what happens next
skye real chapter 29 . 5/17/2013
awesome chapter as always. I like how they are trying to really overcome their shortcomings and the honesty between them is sweet. Benry still has some skeletons in his closet that needs to come out but they are good for each other. Can't wait for the next chapter!

I am drying for your next update on Mine ;-)
Ally babyy3 chapter 29 . 5/16/2013
finally! an update! haha. Love it, assss usualllll ;)
Lovely chapter 29 . 5/15/2013
Please update soon! I love this story so much. I've read it over so many times and fall in love with it even more. Like everyone else, I can't wait to find out what exactly happened to Greg and how Collins will find out/react . But I was wondering if we (the readers) will ever find out what Benry orginal intentions with Collins was in the beginning, you know with the bet. And if she would ever find out. I know you have something planned, but if she does find out about the bet, would she find out from Abby since Abby is Andrew's sister and she could easily read his texts between him and Ben then possible use that to hurt her. I really don't want an answer. I'd rather read it but I was just stating my curiosity. Please please please update as soon as you can.
RoryAceHayden147 chapter 29 . 5/14/2013
Update asap!
Great story. I love it!

Au Revoir!
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 29 . 5/14/2013
Glad they made up (: update asap
Noelle J. Parker chapter 29 . 5/14/2013
New to your story, finished it today actually (when I should be doing other things)... I really love it! Really like they way you build from scene to scene, perfect speed and they way your characters mold, very realistic. Only error I can see is that sometime you've missed a word or left one in that should be there but GREAT story! Can't wait to read more! Really waiting, impatiently so, to see how she finds out about how Greg died... Also what are Abby and/or Jarred up to, if anything? Also, why do her parents want her home? I think they are both finally just realizing that they do still have a daughter and they need to be there for her? Or is it something else? Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »