Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
atlalok33 chapter 27 . 2/1/2013
hands down, one of my most favorite stories on fictionpress. i am absolutely obsessed with the plot and all the couples (I LOVE BRADLEY AND TAYLOR). Even though sometimes there are some mistakes in grammar, there are not enough to distract you from the story. I love this story, PLEASE UPDATEEE!
buttercup123 chapter 27 . 2/1/2013
YAYYYYY! Thank you for the update and the sweetness that poured out of the chapter (I'm not complaining, I LOVE sweetness). Hope all is well with you, and once again thanks for the update :)
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 27 . 1/31/2013
AWW they're perfect for eachother! But ugh Benry needs to tell her, he'll just lose her if he waits last minute. Great chapter :)
twilightwinter chapter 27 . 1/31/2013
Nice :) please kake her be ok with it man your making me feel bad and I'm not the one keeping the secret
Kristen196 chapter 27 . 1/31/2013
Thank you for updating! I've been waiting for it! I'm so glad you haven't given up! I love how protective Benry was and that Brad wasn't an asshole about everything. This story is really progressing nicely. But I really can't wait until he tells her! You're teasing us with bringing it up all the time and not saying anything, grr.
Update soon please! You're seriously one of the last writers that updates anymore... at least those who have really good, established stories. I'm pretty much only on ficpress for you! : )

Oh, 27 chapters so far, do you have any idea how many more you'd like to add?
SB4 chapter 26 . 1/30/2013
plz finish this story. Update soooooon!
chananigans chapter 26 . 1/11/2013
Love it! Can't wait for the next update & also hope you will continue with your other stories as they are all quite good :) !
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 26 . 1/5/2013
Please update soon.
may-bear chapter 25 . 1/5/2013
update again soon thank you
Ginbrat chapter 26 . 1/2/2013
I absolutely adore Benry! I love Collins and oh my God! I'm so excited! I want to know what Benry has to do with Greg dying! Please put me out curious misery!
Please update soon.
Mimer Limer chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Very interesting I can't wait to know what's all going on
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 26 . 1/1/2013
Great! :D finally they say 'I love you' to eachother! Update your other stories too please! (Where I can't follow?)
Rice20 chapter 26 . 1/1/2013
Loved this chapter. Finally the feelings are out there. I hope that when the truth finally does come out it wont destroy her. Can't wait for more. Please Update soon.
Kristen196 chapter 26 . 1/1/2013
Omg I started laughing when you brought up the shower again! Good way to show that you're still connected with the beginning.
Aw, so that finally has sex! Damn, I really thought he was going to tell her. But when she does find out she needs to not hold having sex over his head because he tried to tell her and even tried to hold off doing it because he knew his secret would hurt her. I'm really excited for the next chapter! Thank you for updating and happy new year!
Loo chapter 26 . 1/1/2013
Sissy I love you. You rock and so do our fun times
Was that your phone? Nope. That was Polynesian. Polynesian sauce in my pocket...
Did it pop