Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
Guest chapter 28 . 3/22/2013
And the reviewer before my last one is an idiot. No one cares what she thinks because honestly by the amount of reviews you have you are pleasing plenty of us! We love your work so hope her crap comment doesn't deter you from continuing this amazing story.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/22/2013
I just have to say Benry is an idiot. I can't believe that he even defended hanging out with Abby because it is nothing like what Collins does with James. That is an actual friendship where one of them doesn't have feelings for the other. And it kind of made me question Benry feeling as much as he says he does for Collins because if he loved her as much as he claims I cant understand him not understanding why him hanging out with Abby is such a big deal to Collins. I know this is a terrible thing to say but I kind of hope that Abby slips up and spills what happened with Greg to Collins because it would feel almost like a little bit of sweet revenge for Benry thinking he could trust his "friendship" with Abby and then to have her be the one to shatter Collins. I'm not saying when Collins finds out that I want her to break up with Benry because God I don't-I've grown to fall in love with those two and I truly want them to have a happy ending, maybe a little bit of begging on Benrys part though! Haha Maybe I was just thrown because usually Benry hates her alone at parties and stuff for fear that she will find out his secret and this chapter he seemed independent and carefree to let her do whatever and be around whoever..

But enough of my ranting. Excellent chapter, please update it again really soon! I can't wait as long as the last time-PLEASE! This is my favorite story on this site!
Ceskasi chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Hey Heads up, this isn't a positive reaview.
I know I'm just on Chapter five but I don't like where the plot is heading. I also don't like the character development. So sorry but I don't think that I can continue further.
Your story is cliche.
New girl gets noticed by popular boy? Cliche.
Popular boy has an enemy popular boy? Cliche.
Drama bitch? Cliche.
Cliche, cliche, cliche.
Sorry but it's just my opinion. I, too, had my fair share of merciless criticism but that just made me want to get better. I hope this review won't rub off of you the wrong way.
Just double-check your chapter and get a Beta Reader because you also have grammar and spelling errors.

-Ces
monkeyface1 chapter 28 . 3/22/2013
aww so cute! chapter is great, and dude where have you been? i thought you were giving up! but im glad you didnt thanks for updating and collin is so cute!
AdooreKhwab chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Hmmm... Let me get this straight. Bradley & Taylor? Okay... Not bad actually. But Benry & Collins? That's expected.
3rd Bookworm chapter 27 . 3/18/2013
You haven't updated in ages, update soon please cas I love this story.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/10/2013
Please update this story already! I check every day to see if a new chapter is up :(
Ginbrat chapter 27 . 2/18/2013
I love Benry and Collins! Benry is abso-freaking-lutely adorable! Please update soon!
fre chapter 27 . 2/16/2013
Great story!

But can you try not to use much of the same phrases like: "dry laugh" and "the young boy/girl"

Update soon!
Guest chapter 27 . 2/16/2013
Is this story over
tenna shut up chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
James is awesome. I heard clicks! With Collins :)) I'm just sort of happy she gets to talk to someone else for a change and I must admit, in your face Benry. Dying to know what it is everyone isn't saying!
JJsMommy29 chapter 27 . 2/4/2013
so hoping that he can be honest with her soon and so that it doesn't backfire on Benry so can't wait to see what happens next and wondering when Bradley and Taylor are going to let people know that there together
lanae96 chapter 27 . 2/2/2013
So glad for an update ! I love how Benry is with Collins . Adorable ! I wonder how those 2 days away from each other is gonna be ? Hopefully nothing bad ! Please update soon : )
mylittleprincess chapter 27 . 2/1/2013
update :)
atlalok33 chapter 27 . 2/1/2013
hands down, one of my most favorite stories on fictionpress. i am absolutely obsessed with the plot and all the couples (I LOVE BRADLEY AND TAYLOR). Even though sometimes there are some mistakes in grammar, there are not enough to distract you from the story. I love this story, PLEASE UPDATEEE!
472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »