Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
SpideyFreakingNinja chapter 24 . 11/14/2012
It's been so long hahaha. Luckily I've been really busy lately so the time gap wasn't really noticed :). Really great chapter though! :D
mylittleprincess chapter 24 . 11/14/2012
love is so sweet ,update more please.
Ann1423 chapter 24 . 11/14/2012
Wow I love this story so much! I've read all 24 chapters and I started just today, I'm absolutely hooked thank you !
I love the way you've created such a beautiful relationship between collins & benry, it's just so romantic without being too cheesy and so un-cliche but yet such a good story at the same they'e so perfect together I can't help but smiling while I read :$
honestly I know this is me just gushing and stuff, and this is my first review so sorry abouthow crap this is but I really just had to tell you how much I love your work, it honestly pulls me so into the story I forget where I'm sitting ! wow I should shut up now -thank you againn :-) xx
GinBrat chapter 24 . 11/14/2012
I love Collins and Benry they are so adorable!
Please update soon.
brash73 chapter 24 . 11/14/2012
I loved getting my Beautifully Flawed fix :)

I am so anxious to see what happened to make everyone turn against Benry... I really hope Collins will not hate & blame him when the cat is out of the bag about Greg... I am kinda nervous to see her reaction to all of the news that will eventually come out... Collins reacts to thing in two ways, either gets angry or upset, & its normally a combination starting off with angry then getting upset... I just hope its a quick transfer of angry to upset, & then they talk it out?! (please...)

This chapter was AMAZING, I loved how Collins used Taylor & Benry's relationship as an analogy for her & James, it's so true how they have similar relationships :) I didn't think I could fall more in love with Benry. but I was wrong, to put it simply he is SPECTACULAR! Stephen & Haley are really funny & sweet!

I LOVE this story, keep up the amazing work :)

Update soon please!

P.S. sorry for the rant
Fallcolours chapter 24 . 11/13/2012
OMG AMAZING CHAPTER! :') I Like Stephen. He is so cool. Haley seems like a really nice person as well. You always manage to make me like all of your characters!

I can't wait for Benry to explain everything that happened. I hope Collins doesn't leave him. Benry is so cute, adorable and sexy. I love him. *insertlostofheartshere** :)

Also here, "I'll burn you dinner and then you can order some more," she teased and he laughed tilting his head up to give her a sweet kiss. "So what do you say Andrew?" she worried on her lip and gently touched his chin." I think you mean Benry and not Andrew. Am I right?
Luv2Live chapter 24 . 11/13/2012
Love love love this story! Have a feeling everything is going to get really crazy soon and I can't wait. Please keep writing, I love all your stories.
AsToldByRooibos chapter 23 . 11/9/2012
I enjoy this story, and am very curious to see how it will end. I also enjoyed reading your Chapter 23 comment/opinion. It made me smile.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/3/2012
I can't really blame Ben for overreacting the way he did. I would have too.
LukeXbrookeXlove chapter 23 . 10/22/2012
Just sat here and read the whole thing! Soo
Good!
Swiftluver101 chapter 23 . 10/21/2012
WHAT? don't listen o a word she/he says because if you have 199 reviewers who like you and 1 who doesn't then screw her or him! Besides if she/he TRULY hated you story they would have the guts o wrote their own username and not Anon! What a gutless, spineless weasle! I live this story and check it every day just to see if you've updated! Please please please update soon... Besides
Ever heard of the saying " Hating is the sincerest form of flattery."? Or better yet " Don't hate what you can't imitate."! Update soon you awesome talented writer;) I'm glad you didn't let that a$$ hole bring you down! GIRL POWER!
kawsar chapter 23 . 10/18/2012
Hey baaaabe! I just started reading this one and I'm done! Ha! I just saw that your reviews are at 199 and that just can't be! So here is your 200th! I must say I am enjoying this story quite differently. It is a slow burn right? No rush just yet. Hmmm, I could really like that. I hate stories that take a while for serious stuff to happen but this is a slow relationship. Are they even together yet? Officially. Its all yet to be seen and I'm excited! Xoxox
Guest chapter 23 . 10/17/2012
There is so much sexual tension between Collins & Benny that you can cut it with a knife. I think it is cute how he is being all caring about it though. You must update this amazing story like ASAP!
Mikayla.ryuhime2298 chapter 23 . 10/16/2012
Hi, I saw A/N abt the anon tht sent you hate. And I have been reading your story. This one and Don't Fall For A Player :) And all I wanted to say I'd that your stories are amazing and that person does not know what the heck he's talking abt :3 Seriously, you should keep writing cause your stories at time inspire ppl, well, it inspires me at least :)
Please, just ignore the hate :)
Jed Linx chapter 23 . 10/15/2012
Too lazy to sign in.

Firstly.. I just wanted to say that I read that comment and I feel like they were a little rude(though clearly trying to advise and not offend) but at the same time it was kinda of immature for you to deal with the situation in that way. Its your story so do as you please but you did come off as a little silly and easy to offend. You're posting these stories and thus giving people the chance to say whatever they want. If you don't like it then don't post stories or delete comments. Having all of your readers read that whole thing was a little ridiculous and more than anything.. I feel extremely cautious about telling you anything negative about your writing even in a constructive way.

Aside from that... I find it hilarious that Taylor and Jeri are so mean to Benry! hahaha and i really like the progression pf Benry and collins relationship. They're so cute.. I like the relationship between Collins and James too. I cant wait til Benry has a freak out about Bradley and Taylor.. lol I feel like he should just be like "oh, I knew that.. any real news?" and I kind of want to see collins catch benry laying down with some other girl and see how she feels! btw.. are they actually dating or not?

Update Soon!