Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
Kristen196 chapter 26 . 1/1/2013
Omg I started laughing when you brought up the shower again! Good way to show that you're still connected with the beginning.
Aw, so that finally has sex! Damn, I really thought he was going to tell her. But when she does find out she needs to not hold having sex over his head because he tried to tell her and even tried to hold off doing it because he knew his secret would hurt her. I'm really excited for the next chapter! Thank you for updating and happy new year!
Loo chapter 26 . 1/1/2013
Sissy I love you. You rock and so do our fun times
Was that your phone? Nope. That was Polynesian. Polynesian sauce in my pocket...
Did it pop
Yes yes it popped...
brash73 chapter 26 . 1/1/2013
I am dying for Benry to tell Collins about Greg, I have this feeling it is going to happen in the worst way :( I really really really hope it is one of those moments where Collins has to reassure Benry it was not his fault, it was an awful accident. I know Collins will be upset, but I think it will be more at Brad and her family.

update soon please :)
citygrl chapter 26 . 1/1/2013
That was super sweet. Though I really wish Benry would tell her already. I know it's going to come out in some awful way and cause a lot of drama but I'm anxious for that to actually happen. The suspense is killing me!
mandy.l.williams.94 chapter 25 . 12/27/2012
please update!:
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 25 . 12/27/2012
Really good! Please update soon and often!
prettybabe24 chapter 25 . 12/26/2012
I hope you update soon. Love the story. I hope you get to what happened to Greg soon and how it'll affect their relationship. And what happened to Andrew's sister?
trista.akatwista chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Honestly I fucking love it pardon my langue its just so wow its really good I luve ben and bradley but u should've named collins claire or sammie or a cutesie name ya no well chech out my story how it all start and y id love to have such a great writter review ny first few chapters before I keep writing
twilightwinter chapter 25 . 12/17/2012
Ahh love it plz keep writing. But it's poising some of it's magic having to remember the story every time I read it.
Ginbrat chapter 25 . 12/17/2012
DANGIT BENRY! The freaking texts made me cry! I don't know why but they did! He...He loves her so much and it kills me to see him like that.
Please update soon!
JJsMommy29 chapter 25 . 12/14/2012
loving this story and can't wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 25 . 12/12/2012
Fantastic chapter! I can't wait for the next! :D
mylittleprincess chapter 25 . 12/12/2012
tell her the truth, update soon please.
Luv2Live chapter 25 . 12/12/2012
Thanks for updating, I enjoyed it as always. Can't wait till she finds out, things are going to get interesting!
foreternity chapter 25 . 12/12/2012
omggg :s i've been reading too many bittersweet scenes today :S they're making my heart acheee ASDFGHJK;L :s updateee!
475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »