Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
Swiftluver101 chapter 22 . 10/13/2012
AHHHHHHHHHH! You updated? God i love this story so much... please update soon...this is really good:)
twilightwinter chapter 22 . 10/8/2012
Omg best story ever plz plz plz keep writeing
buttercup123 chapter 22 . 10/6/2012
Yay! Benry and Collins are happy again and so are Bradley and Taylor! Loved this chapter :) As always, thank you for the update!
Anon chapter 22 . 10/5/2012
All of your stories always have a stupid ending that doesnt fit the story or does a 360 randomly within 1 chapter or that is just not what readers want at all OR jumps like a zillion years and again doesnt really fit or tell the readers anything. Why dont you save yourself from ruining this one and keep it simple, follow your simple timeline and when your characters are happy and youre happy with how they are end it... period. don't make a sequel and dont end it years in the future. You ALWAYS ruin your characters and there stories.. why not let your audience wonder what else is to come for once instead of making yourself look dumb and confused while losing readers?
Luv2Live chapter 22 . 10/5/2012
I really love Collins and James' friendship. Its like two lost souls finding eachother, helping one another just to get through. She reminds him of the girl he lost and he does the same for her, while simultaneously being the older brother she lost as well with Greg.
Loving the story, can't wait for more!
Angel chapter 22 . 10/4/2012
Where is the next chapter.
I love this story it's great but I want to know the rest I mean there has to be more Collins still has to know and Andrew and jeri , Bradley and Taylor what about them?
JJsMommy29 chapter 22 . 10/3/2012
loving this story but Taylor just needs to come out and tell Benry that her and Bradley are together and stop hiding it i like those two together and if Benry's really her best friend then he will want her to be happy update soon can't wait to see what happen next
Guest chapter 22 . 10/3/2012
When are we going to find out about what happened with Greg?! I have a theory, but I can't wait to find out. I want to see how Collins is going to react to it! Ah. I love it when you update! Can't wait until the next one! : )
Jed Linx chapter 22 . 10/3/2012
Omg update sooner! lol i love benry and collins more than any other couple you ever wrote!
mylittleprincess chapter 22 . 10/3/2012
great chapter ,more please.
brash73 chapter 22 . 10/3/2012
loving this story 3 Benry & Collins... I LOVE 'EM! They are the cutest couple :) I am so nervous to see what happened to Greg, I feel like they were out partying or somethin' and then things went horribly wrong. I was so happy to see that Bradley admitted that Greg's death was not Benry's fault, I really hope they will become friends again, I know they prob had a lot of shiz go down between them, but hopefully it can be water under the bridge!
GinBrat chapter 22 . 10/3/2012
I'm so glad that Collins and Benry are on good talking terms again.
Please update soon.
skye real chapter 22 . 10/3/2012
As always, it's a beautiful chapter. You really brought out each couples feelings towards each other. I am just anxious for when Benry does confess whatever he's keeping from Collins though. I am also looking forward to when they do the 'deed' for real ;-) Looking forward for more lovelies!
RainbowHeart chapter 22 . 10/3/2012
Can i marry you? I wouldn't usually ask but I figured that if you said yes you would let me see the chapters before you post them! lol seriously LOVEEEE this story! 3
emmslay chapter 22 . 10/2/2012
Thank you for the update! Totally made my day :))

I'm so happy that everyone is together again. Benry and Collins are so cute together together!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON :D