Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
Guest chapter 25 . 12/12/2012
Please don't leave us hanging for long!
Holsiepops chapter 25 . 12/12/2012
Love it! :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
brash73 chapter 25 . 12/11/2012
sorry that was meant for Chapter 25 not chapter 1, I wasn't paying attention, haha
brash73 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
It is killing me to find out what happened to Greg... I hope Ben tells Cols soon... the longer he waits the harder its going to be, if someone else tells her then it will all blow up in his face :( I know she may be upset after, I hope not though, but she will understand the situation, I just think she will be pissed at her family for not telling her the truth.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/9/2012
Please update! It's been far too long!
DownAndToTheLeft chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
This is a really cute story :)
twilightwinter chapter 24 . 11/19/2012
Ok sereusly just have him tell her already
SpideyFreakingNinja chapter 24 . 11/14/2012
It's been so long hahaha. Luckily I've been really busy lately so the time gap wasn't really noticed :). Really great chapter though! :D
mylittleprincess chapter 24 . 11/14/2012
love is so sweet ,update more please.
Ann1423 chapter 24 . 11/14/2012
Wow I love this story so much! I've read all 24 chapters and I started just today, I'm absolutely hooked thank you !
I love the way you've created such a beautiful relationship between collins & benry, it's just so romantic without being too cheesy and so un-cliche but yet such a good story at the same they'e so perfect together I can't help but smiling while I read :$
honestly I know this is me just gushing and stuff, and this is my first review so sorry abouthow crap this is but I really just had to tell you how much I love your work, it honestly pulls me so into the story I forget where I'm sitting ! wow I should shut up now -thank you againn :-) xx
Ginbrat chapter 24 . 11/14/2012
I love Collins and Benry they are so adorable!
Please update soon.
brash73 chapter 24 . 11/14/2012
I loved getting my Beautifully Flawed fix :)

I am so anxious to see what happened to make everyone turn against Benry... I really hope Collins will not hate & blame him when the cat is out of the bag about Greg... I am kinda nervous to see her reaction to all of the news that will eventually come out... Collins reacts to thing in two ways, either gets angry or upset, & its normally a combination starting off with angry then getting upset... I just hope its a quick transfer of angry to upset, & then they talk it out?! (please...)

This chapter was AMAZING, I loved how Collins used Taylor & Benry's relationship as an analogy for her & James, it's so true how they have similar relationships :) I didn't think I could fall more in love with Benry. but I was wrong, to put it simply he is SPECTACULAR! Stephen & Haley are really funny & sweet!

I LOVE this story, keep up the amazing work :)

Update soon please!

P.S. sorry for the rant
Fallcolours chapter 24 . 11/13/2012
OMG AMAZING CHAPTER! :') I Like Stephen. He is so cool. Haley seems like a really nice person as well. You always manage to make me like all of your characters!

I can't wait for Benry to explain everything that happened. I hope Collins doesn't leave him. Benry is so cute, adorable and sexy. I love him. *insertlostofheartshere** :)

Also here, "I'll burn you dinner and then you can order some more," she teased and he laughed tilting his head up to give her a sweet kiss. "So what do you say Andrew?" she worried on her lip and gently touched his chin." I think you mean Benry and not Andrew. Am I right?
Luv2Live chapter 24 . 11/13/2012
Love love love this story! Have a feeling everything is going to get really crazy soon and I can't wait. Please keep writing, I love all your stories.
AsToldByRooibos chapter 23 . 11/9/2012
I enjoy this story, and am very curious to see how it will end. I also enjoyed reading your Chapter 23 comment/opinion. It made me smile.
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »