Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
citygrl chapter 26 . 1/1/2013
That was super sweet. Though I really wish Benry would tell her already. I know it's going to come out in some awful way and cause a lot of drama but I'm anxious for that to actually happen. The suspense is killing me!
mandy.l.williams.94 chapter 25 . 12/27/2012
please update!:
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 25 . 12/27/2012
Really good! Please update soon and often!
prettybabe24 chapter 25 . 12/26/2012
I hope you update soon. Love the story. I hope you get to what happened to Greg soon and how it'll affect their relationship. And what happened to Andrew's sister?
trista.akatwista chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Honestly I fucking love it pardon my langue its just so wow its really good I luve ben and bradley but u should've named collins claire or sammie or a cutesie name ya no well chech out my story how it all start and y id love to have such a great writter review ny first few chapters before I keep writing
twilightwinter chapter 25 . 12/17/2012
Ahh love it plz keep writing. But it's poising some of it's magic having to remember the story every time I read it.
Ginbrat chapter 25 . 12/17/2012
DANGIT BENRY! The freaking texts made me cry! I don't know why but they did! He...He loves her so much and it kills me to see him like that.
Please update soon!
JJsMommy29 chapter 25 . 12/14/2012
loving this story and can't wait to see what happens next
Fantastic chapter! I can't wait for the next! :D
mylittleprincess chapter 25 . 12/12/2012
tell her the truth, update soon please.
Luv2Live chapter 25 . 12/12/2012
Thanks for updating, I enjoyed it as always. Can't wait till she finds out, things are going to get interesting!
foreternity chapter 25 . 12/12/2012
omggg :s i've been reading too many bittersweet scenes today :S they're making my heart acheee ASDFGHJK;L :s updateee!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/12/2012
omg i love benry so much! hes such a good character honestly. I want him to tell her though! but i guess it would be more interesting if she found out from somebody else.. update soon! seriously i rly cannot wait that long again! haha happy 12/12/12
Kristen196 chapter 25 . 12/12/2012
Thank you for updating! Shit, I really want him to tell her about what happened with Greg. He's smart to tell her before they have sex... damn I love this story!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/12/2012
Please don't leave us hanging for long!
472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »