Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
Luv2Live chapter 38 . 7/8
Thank you so so so so so much for updating. I absolutely love James and Collins friendship and love the spin off story you have with James. Keep waiting for Collins to make an appearance in that one. thanks for diving back in and can't wait to see where you take these guys next!
Jesse's Girl chapter 38 . 7/8
Thank you so much! I'm so happy you are going to finish this story. I've been dying. It is one of my favorites!
raylewisnhhs70 chapter 1 . 7/1
Good God please update this master piece.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/1
Please more
I.-heart-.Logan chapter 37 . 4/18
Please, please, please update! I have spent the last two days reading this and I need for you to finish it! This can't be how it ends!

Please!?
please update chapter 37 . 3/20
I hope you have not forgotten about this great story! I really love Benry & Collins! I'm hoping that they can work past their differences & be together again bc we know they honestly love each other. Please do not end with this chapter!
Guest chapter 37 . 3/9
Please update again soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22
very disappointing that you have not updated this story;it was very good!
brash73 chapter 37 . 12/8/2014
I was super excited to see that you updated!

Benry and Collins need to sit down, alone, and just talk soon! Collins is avoiding talking to Benry, which is understandable, but they are meant to be together! I hope Collins learns that there is NO way that Benry could fake the kind of emotions that he has for her.

I love James, he is like a big brother to Collins! I hope he gets his own story, he needs his own Happily Ever After!
skyscraper chapter 37 . 12/7/2014
Wow you've been gone for so long. I really loved this chapter. So happy for James lol. Hope you update soon.
FireIceandPoison chapter 37 . 11/25/2014
merp. they need to get back together. soon
mylittleprincess chapter 37 . 11/25/2014
Forgive him, every one make a mistakes in their lives, go back together, update please:)
Bahati chapter 37 . 11/25/2014
Finally, an update. HALLELUYAH
SierraF17 chapter 37 . 11/25/2014
OMG! I'm soo excited for this update! I literally have this update on both Fanfiction and FictionPress so I read both but I literally feel like my heart is breaking like I'm in the relationship at the thought of them not fixing there issues. I seriously cannot wait for the next update
Luv2Live chapter 37 . 11/25/2014
Loved how you clearly linked it to Living for the Call; so nicely done. Love Collins and James' relationship; any chance of bringing her into LftC? Keep up the awesome writing!
475 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »