Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
hirokiri9 chapter 34 . 1/27
This is so addicting! I can't stop reading any of your stories! They're amazing and so are you! Keep up the hard work, dear! :d
Guest chapter 34 . 1/2
Hey it's the new year and I'm like completely in love with this story! I need you to continue... There is so much drama and I love how you pay attention to every relationship and how you really put the effort to write the characters feelings and things like that you should finish this story and make it into a book because I just love it and I think a lot of people would love it too xoxo
SierraF17 chapter 34 . 12/30/2013
Hey just making sure you're alright. Haven't had an update from you in a while. No rush just hope you're doing well :)
JJsMommy29 chapter 34 . 12/18/2013
feel so bad for Collins and for Taylor for being stuck in the middle of it but can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter
lovevictim chapter 34 . 12/1/2013
Wait what? I'm really baffled right now.

I always knew that when the truth comes out that Collin is going to be angry and I had known that I was going to support her in her anger cause it would have been justified, Glen did die because of Benry and even Glen's recklessness so showing anger for that is okay, showing anger for being a bet is also okay BUT she didn't show anger for any of that which truly was Benry's fault but she showed anger for something that wasn't ... which quite frankly pisses me off.

No matter how upset she was she should not have blamed Benry for Alex's death, that boy is already drowning in guilt for what he stupidly done to Glen, he doesn't need the added guilt of what happened to Alex which he had no hand in. You might say well Alex died because she couldn't handle Glen's death, but that was Alex's choice to do so - she committed suicide on her own accord Benry did not hold her hand and make her do so.

I have loved Collin through out this story and I have supported her cause to me she was right but now ... no, no ...no,no,no, no... have I mentioned NO. She has the right to be angry but not for this.

Also I haven't always felt sympathy for Benry, to me he just seemed like a dick to be honest and when he cheated on Collin it was quite frankly 'the end' of his character for me, I could not stand cheats - At all! no matter what lame ass excuse they come up with, but on this chapter I truly felt for him, he made a mistake a colossal mistake but what happened to him afterwards was disgusting. Yes he did something stupid, yes that stupidity cost someone's life but he didn't do it deliberately, and his own guilt was already killing him, he didn't need all that extra crap.

Hope to god Collin apologises for blaming him for Alex's death.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/26/2013
Amazing as always! I really hope she seeks confort from Jamie because I love Jamie. Hes one of the characters that has a lot of depth to him.
*Candylandg*
tanya.kanchan.3 chapter 34 . 11/25/2013
Poor Benry he is so broken.. Collins cannot blame him for Alex's death.. So unfair. But thanx for finally updating.. XOXO Tanya
penname JC chapter 34 . 11/24/2013
Well that was brutal. I knew she was going to take it badly, but that turned into an unbearable mess.
FANASERIE chapter 34 . 11/24/2013
I really hope that Collin will giv benry another chance
GinBrat chapter 34 . 11/22/2013
Poor Benry and Collins. I hate Jared so much, he really needs to stop messing everyone's lives up. Bradley and Benry's, Benry and Collin's, Taylor and Bradley's, Benry and Taylor's. EVERYONE! I knew it before he said it, I knew it but I didn't want to believe it. I hope everything turns out alright.
Please update soon.
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 34 . 11/22/2013
Collins isn't being reasonable :/ ugh it was wrong for her to say to Ben that he "took" Alex from her. Hope things work out soon :/
Update soon!
iCY the Polar Kid chapter 34 . 11/22/2013
WOW o.o
alksj I hope they all make amends...
DanniBananie chapter 34 . 11/22/2013
all of these people, especially Jared, Benry, and Bradley are totally fucked up. But I love them for it, so it's all good.
mylittleprincess chapter 34 . 11/22/2013
more please.
kristen196 chapter 34 . 11/22/2013
Holy sh** man! That was crazy intense. Wow. Wow. I really have nothing to say. Thank you so much for updating, we've all been waiting. Wow. I don't even have a clue as to how this is going to turn out.
421 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »