Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
skye real chapter 38 . 7/9/2015
This was a long time comin', girl! Glad you're back! Alright back to the chapter. Collins needs to get out of there and take a breather, see new places meet new people then maybe when she's ready again they can start as friends. Time and space heals. When she is stuck in a painful place and see people who reminds her of her pain and humiliation it's not going to help her psychologically and emotionally.

Another great chapter. I hope you continue.
Imaginary Girl xox chapter 38 . 7/9/2015
My heart hurts for Collins and Benry. I really hope they get back together.
Luv2Live chapter 38 . 7/8/2015
Thank you so so so so so much for updating. I absolutely love James and Collins friendship and love the spin off story you have with James. Keep waiting for Collins to make an appearance in that one. thanks for diving back in and can't wait to see where you take these guys next!
Jesse's Girl chapter 38 . 7/8/2015
Thank you so much! I'm so happy you are going to finish this story. I've been dying. It is one of my favorites!
raylewisnhhs70 chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Good God please update this master piece.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/1/2015
Please more
I.-heart-.Logan chapter 37 . 4/18/2015
Please, please, please update! I have spent the last two days reading this and I need for you to finish it! This can't be how it ends!

please update chapter 37 . 3/20/2015
I hope you have not forgotten about this great story! I really love Benry & Collins! I'm hoping that they can work past their differences & be together again bc we know they honestly love each other. Please do not end with this chapter!
Guest chapter 37 . 3/9/2015
Please update again soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
very disappointing that you have not updated this story;it was very good!
brash73 chapter 37 . 12/8/2014
I was super excited to see that you updated!

Benry and Collins need to sit down, alone, and just talk soon! Collins is avoiding talking to Benry, which is understandable, but they are meant to be together! I hope Collins learns that there is NO way that Benry could fake the kind of emotions that he has for her.

I love James, he is like a big brother to Collins! I hope he gets his own story, he needs his own Happily Ever After!
skyscraper chapter 37 . 12/7/2014
Wow you've been gone for so long. I really loved this chapter. So happy for James lol. Hope you update soon.
FireIceandPoison chapter 37 . 11/25/2014
merp. they need to get back together. soon
mylittleprincess chapter 37 . 11/25/2014
Forgive him, every one make a mistakes in their lives, go back together, update please:)
Bahati chapter 37 . 11/25/2014