Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
freema chapter 36 . 7/26/2014
hey I'm glad you didn't abandon this story, I've been waiting and waiting for an update. Please update next chapter sooner. I totally love it
Guest chapter 36 . 7/24/2014
I just wanted to stop by to let you know that I really enjoy your stories. I really enjoy this one, but Don't Fall For The Players and the sequel? I've re-read them countless times since I found them on here a couple of years ago, but I don't think I've ever reviewed. Mostly because I don't have an account and I just forget. But since I've started writing online myself, I've realised how important reviews are. They make me smile when I get them, so I'm trying to be better at reviewing because authors don't know I've enjoyed/smiled at/laughed at their updates, and they deserve to know. And without me reviewing and telling you I'm reading and enjoying your story, you have no clue that there is another person added onto the list of people who already do read it. And if everyone was a silent reader like me, then you wouldn't think anyone was reading and you'd stop updating, which you should most definitely never do. Even if it's just for my sake!
Janinee Nicole chapter 36 . 7/19/2014
I honestly suck at reviewing but I had to leave I typically am the person who just bothers you to suggest me new books to read on twitter. But here I am putting in some effort and reviewing another incredible chapter that leaves not only me but probably numerous other people wanting more. The emotions are so real and I silently wish that I can hit next to start on the next chapter. So here goes the me sitting here and begging you to update soon. Besides New School Same Drama this is the other story I can read and reread again and find new ways to fall in love with both Benry and Collins.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/19/2014
updatee now!
mylittleprincess chapter 36 . 7/19/2014
Can't stop crying, awesome chapter and I feel sorry for Benry, update please.
NeverNeverLandGirl chapter 36 . 7/19/2014
Every time I see a new chapter, my heart always flutters and speeds up a little. I'm just so excited and even the though the emotions that these chapters are giving me is hurt, I can't wait for the next chapter because it's that good feeling of hurt, if that's possible... I don't know. I just really feel the pain of these characters and I can't wait to see what comes next. Update, update, update. (:
FireIceandPoison chapter 36 . 7/19/2014
I am seriously going to cry. I have read many many many stories and quite a bit has touched me. But this...this is a f*cking masterpeice and just...ahhh I better stop talking before I really do cry...

Can't wait for the next update
FireIceandPoison chapter 30 . 7/19/2014
I am so itching to slap Benry
Ginbrat chapter 36 . 7/18/2014
Okay... That chapter literally just broke my freaking heart. Thank you for that.
Please update soon.
FireIceandPoison chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
AHHHH HYPERVENTALATING OVER HERE!
Kristen196 chapter 36 . 7/18/2014
Omg thank you so much! I reread this story about two weeks ago and I'm so happy you updated. This is the worst chapter! So sad. I'm so mad they're not talking. It was horrible when Taylor said that he wasn't going to get her back. So sad. I really can't wait until the next one.
FireIceandPoison chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
I don't like the way that sounded...was he talking about her or no...?

I am definetley afraid now
FireIceandPoison chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Omgn the scheduling and how the school system works sounds so much like my school...ugh. Lol I really like this and am gonna go keep reading now!
BritBrat chapter 35 . 6/25/2014
Are you ever gonna update this story again?
Rachael chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
C'mon, the last time you updated was in April. It is not the end of June. Please update. I love this story so much.
453 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »