Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
Guest chapter 38 . 7/13/2015
good chapter;please don't wait so long to finish story!it is so aggervating to have to wait so long to read a chapter!
KimberleySacha chapter 38 . 7/11/2015
hey this is sooo sad!
please don't leave it at that!
it was so awful of benry but she HAS to forgive him...please...please
please update soon! :)
monkeyface1 chapter 38 . 7/11/2015
I missed this story so much ! I sincerely hope Collins forgives benry. I almost cried when she walked away from him. Please update soon
Guest chapter 38 . 7/11/2015
so thankful for an update;love this story;please don't wait so long to update,please!1
FireIceandPoison chapter 38 . 7/10/2015
ouch
mylittleprincess chapter 38 . 7/10/2015
update update please :D
raylewisnhhs70 chapter 38 . 7/9/2015
Thank you so much for updating. This story needs an end. Thank you thank you thank you. Plz continue. I'll be counting the seconds.
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 38 . 7/9/2015
Hi! I am really happy that you updated this story! Just wondering... did you change Andrew into Teddy?

Either way I'm just excited for this chapter. I feel like rereading the story now :)

Have a nice day!
ARulzz chapter 38 . 7/9/2015
I'm surprised that I still remember what happened in the last chapter without having to read through it again. But then again, it's not once or twice or thrice that I've read your stories. Good chapter. I like it. When will they reconcile? Or will you drag it for 5 more chapters or so? Hopefully not. Anyway update as soon as you can, okay? Bye, n good luck!
skye real chapter 38 . 7/9/2015
This was a long time comin', girl! Glad you're back! Alright back to the chapter. Collins needs to get out of there and take a breather, see new places meet new people then maybe when she's ready again they can start as friends. Time and space heals. When she is stuck in a painful place and see people who reminds her of her pain and humiliation it's not going to help her psychologically and emotionally.

Another great chapter. I hope you continue.
Imaginary Girl xox chapter 38 . 7/9/2015
My heart hurts for Collins and Benry. I really hope they get back together.
Luv2Live chapter 38 . 7/8/2015
Thank you so so so so so much for updating. I absolutely love James and Collins friendship and love the spin off story you have with James. Keep waiting for Collins to make an appearance in that one. thanks for diving back in and can't wait to see where you take these guys next!
Jesse's Girl chapter 38 . 7/8/2015
Thank you so much! I'm so happy you are going to finish this story. I've been dying. It is one of my favorites!
raylewisnhhs70 chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Good God please update this master piece.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/1/2015