Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
kristen196 chapter 34 . 11/22/2013
Holy sh** man! That was crazy intense. Wow. Wow. I really have nothing to say. Thank you so much for updating, we've all been waiting. Wow. I don't even have a clue as to how this is going to turn out.
Luv2Live chapter 34 . 11/22/2013
Eeeeekkk! I want them to have a happy ending! Putting Alex on him, not fair. So much coming at her at once. Update soon, love it!
AdooreKhwab chapter 34 . 11/22/2013
Yes, I enjoyed the chapter. But it has been so long since thw last update that my memory is hazy. I thought Benry had told Collins about the bet. I thought the only thing left between them was Greg's death. Where was Benry while Bradley was interrogating Andrew? What was the shake of head at the end about? So many questions. So little answers. By the way, you made a few mistakes in this chapter. You used "their" instead of "there" a couple of times. Please also check your use of "'d". You used it so many times that some parts felt as if they were wrong. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Please update soon! :)
3rd Bookworm chapter 34 . 11/22/2013
as much as I don't want this story to end give them there happy ever after already!
Guest chapter 33 . 11/21/2013
Please update this beautiful story!
AnimaOfChaos chapter 33 . 10/24/2013
Really beautiful chapter, thanks :)
fanaserie chapter 33 . 10/13/2013
I love this storie
BrookV chapter 33 . 10/10/2013
I'm just preparing for the onslaught when benry tells Collins about Greg... I have my money
twilightwinter chapter 33 . 9/24/2013
Awe so cute but for your writing you kept sang about all the thoughts going through her mind way to many times.
prettybabe24 chapter 33 . 9/22/2013
I love your story! Cant wait to find out what everyone knows!
Chakara1winxclub chapter 33 . 9/22/2013
i am so in love with this story :D
A. DAICAB chapter 33 . 9/21/2013
Awww so happy they are ok! Long wait though! I love this story!
bookwurm247 chapter 33 . 9/21/2013
good for you! and benry was so cute at the last part there! i want to get to the part where he tells her and the dinner! :)
bookwurm247 chapter 32 . 9/21/2013
you seriously are screwing up dude.
bookwurm247 chapter 30 . 9/21/2013
stupid! stupid! asshole! seriously, what the hell were you thinking Benry?!
422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »