Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
Luv2Live chapter 37 . 11/25/2014
Loved how you clearly linked it to Living for the Call; so nicely done. Love Collins and James' relationship; any chance of bringing her into LftC? Keep up the awesome writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Bahati chapter 36 . 9/8/2014
Please update
Guest chapter 36 . 8/13/2014
Oh my gosh keeeeep updating I had given up on this story and I loved it but I saw it and I was like lemme just check and you wrote more! Just keep going and do it more often lol
foreverandalways333 chapter 36 . 8/10/2014
Amazing! They love each other!
ohhsnapitskatie chapter 36 . 8/1/2014
I really hate reading unfinished stories because you never know if the author will finish it. I read yours anyway, and I fell in love with it so please I beg of you, finish it please.
BurstofPassion chapter 36 . 7/31/2014
.god. I almost just cried like three times. That was so great.
Reader.sort of chapter 36 . 7/31/2014
I like the overall idea of this story, but that sentence structure is driving me nuts! I honestly end up not feeling any emotion during scenes that are supposed to be emotional because the dialogue is so poorly written.
The ideas are good, but I highly recommend editing before posting.
One other thing I noticed in this chapter specifically is that you said something like, "he probably would have gone pro in sports..." or something along those lines. People typically don't go pro in more than one sport. Just a small picky thing I caught.
I'm eager to see how this all wraps up, though I have a sneaking suspicion that they will reconcile and all will be well.. Also, the whole 'too' vs. 'to' thing... Learn it. Those are consistently being mixed up.
This sounds harsh, but it's not meant to be mean! I'm just trying to help your writing style. I love the characters, and I think this story has potential.
freema chapter 36 . 7/26/2014
hey I'm glad you didn't abandon this story, I've been waiting and waiting for an update. Please update next chapter sooner. I totally love it
Guest chapter 36 . 7/24/2014
I just wanted to stop by to let you know that I really enjoy your stories. I really enjoy this one, but Don't Fall For The Players and the sequel? I've re-read them countless times since I found them on here a couple of years ago, but I don't think I've ever reviewed. Mostly because I don't have an account and I just forget. But since I've started writing online myself, I've realised how important reviews are. They make me smile when I get them, so I'm trying to be better at reviewing because authors don't know I've enjoyed/smiled at/laughed at their updates, and they deserve to know. And without me reviewing and telling you I'm reading and enjoying your story, you have no clue that there is another person added onto the list of people who already do read it. And if everyone was a silent reader like me, then you wouldn't think anyone was reading and you'd stop updating, which you should most definitely never do. Even if it's just for my sake!
Janinee Nicole chapter 36 . 7/19/2014
I honestly suck at reviewing but I had to leave I typically am the person who just bothers you to suggest me new books to read on twitter. But here I am putting in some effort and reviewing another incredible chapter that leaves not only me but probably numerous other people wanting more. The emotions are so real and I silently wish that I can hit next to start on the next chapter. So here goes the me sitting here and begging you to update soon. Besides New School Same Drama this is the other story I can read and reread again and find new ways to fall in love with both Benry and Collins.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/19/2014
updatee now!
mylittleprincess chapter 36 . 7/19/2014
Can't stop crying, awesome chapter and I feel sorry for Benry, update please.
NeverNeverLandGirl chapter 36 . 7/19/2014
Every time I see a new chapter, my heart always flutters and speeds up a little. I'm just so excited and even the though the emotions that these chapters are giving me is hurt, I can't wait for the next chapter because it's that good feeling of hurt, if that's possible... I don't know. I just really feel the pain of these characters and I can't wait to see what comes next. Update, update, update. (:
FireIceandPoison chapter 36 . 7/19/2014
I am seriously going to cry. I have read many many many stories and quite a bit has touched me. But this...this is a f*cking masterpeice and just...ahhh I better stop talking before I really do cry...

Can't wait for the next update
476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »