Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
FireIceandPoison chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
I don't like the way that sounded...was he talking about her or no...?

I am definetley afraid now
FireIceandPoison chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Omgn the scheduling and how the school system works sounds so much like my school...ugh. Lol I really like this and am gonna go keep reading now!
BritBrat chapter 35 . 6/25/2014
Are you ever gonna update this story again?
Rachael chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
C'mon, the last time you updated was in April. It is not the end of June. Please update. I love this story so much.
Abbey chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
Aw, things are cute between Benry and Collins.

I noticed a typo, though: "He was sure his house might fight in..." And there are times when I'm confused which character you're writing about since you tend to write about two or more at the same time and you use pronouns.
But it's not too hard to follow along...
NeverNeverLandGirl chapter 35 . 4/19/2014
Oh my gosh, I'm going to cry. Benry's voice messages hit me right in the heart and bring up all of these feels. Gosh. Please update soon. This story knows how to wrap around my heart and drop it when the chapter is over so please update so my heart can be picked up again. Please?
SizzorLuv1018 chapter 35 . 4/13/2014
God, I love this fictionpress. Please when ever you get the chance please post another chapter!
Guest chapter 35 . 4/11/2014
YOU'RE BACKKK!
Amazing as always please post soon, this is my fab story of yours! Now off to read JAPATC
mylittleprincess chapter 35 . 4/10/2014
update please :)
Mystic Magic Of Mine chapter 35 . 4/9/2014
Have completely fallen in love with this story, Ive read it in three days thanks to my late night reading sessions. At first I wasn't crazy about the writing style because whenever you put two or more characters together it was hard to figure out which one was talking or being mentioned in the scene..But now I have come to like it because you get a sense of what each character is thinking and feeling. I haven't posted on fictionpress in a long long time because I started writing when I was going and the only story I have up is terribly written but I must say you've sparked my interest in writing again, so thank you and update soon? Rant over: )
AdooreKhwab chapter 35 . 4/8/2014
Firstly, why did he end with "Penny"?
Secondly, you almost made me cry.
Thirdly, I have seriously lost track of this story. I am just guessing the plotline from whatever I am reading now.
Fourthly, there were some very meaningful and realistic parts in this chapter like how they felt about being called.
Please update sooner.
Kristen196 chapter 35 . 4/7/2014
Ahhhh! Yes. Of course people are still reading your stuff! It's so good. I've been waiting. This chapter was so emotional. He effed up so bad, but knew this had to happen. Thank you so much for updating! It made my night. I love this story so much. I might have to start from the beginning again to get my fix of it. His story is good. Please don't give up.
vivian.ihechiluru chapter 35 . 4/7/2014
God u almost gave me a heart attack,i thought u were neva gonna update dis story tanjs for the update.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/7/2014
Love this chapter! Can't wait for the next update!
Luv2Live chapter 35 . 4/6/2014
What a sad sad sad place to leave us. I'm so glad you are still writing but I can't wait for more. You've been updating all of your stories, thank you so much!
472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »