Reviews for Beautifully Flawed
mylittleprincess chapter 36 . 7/19/2014
Can't stop crying, awesome chapter and I feel sorry for Benry, update please.
NeverNeverLandGirl chapter 36 . 7/19/2014
Every time I see a new chapter, my heart always flutters and speeds up a little. I'm just so excited and even the though the emotions that these chapters are giving me is hurt, I can't wait for the next chapter because it's that good feeling of hurt, if that's possible... I don't know. I just really feel the pain of these characters and I can't wait to see what comes next. Update, update, update. (:
FireIceandPoison chapter 36 . 7/19/2014
I am seriously going to cry. I have read many many many stories and quite a bit has touched me. But this...this is a f*cking masterpeice and just...ahhh I better stop talking before I really do cry...

Can't wait for the next update
FireIceandPoison chapter 30 . 7/19/2014
I am so itching to slap Benry
Ginbrat chapter 36 . 7/18/2014
Okay... That chapter literally just broke my freaking heart. Thank you for that.
Please update soon.
FireIceandPoison chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
AHHHH HYPERVENTALATING OVER HERE!
Kristen196 chapter 36 . 7/18/2014
Omg thank you so much! I reread this story about two weeks ago and I'm so happy you updated. This is the worst chapter! So sad. I'm so mad they're not talking. It was horrible when Taylor said that he wasn't going to get her back. So sad. I really can't wait until the next one.
FireIceandPoison chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
I don't like the way that sounded...was he talking about her or no...?

I am definetley afraid now
FireIceandPoison chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Omgn the scheduling and how the school system works sounds so much like my school...ugh. Lol I really like this and am gonna go keep reading now!
BritBrat chapter 35 . 6/25/2014
Are you ever gonna update this story again?
Rachael chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
C'mon, the last time you updated was in April. It is not the end of June. Please update. I love this story so much.
Abbey chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
Aw, things are cute between Benry and Collins.

I noticed a typo, though: "He was sure his house might fight in..." And there are times when I'm confused which character you're writing about since you tend to write about two or more at the same time and you use pronouns.
But it's not too hard to follow along...
NeverNeverLandGirl chapter 35 . 4/19/2014
Oh my gosh, I'm going to cry. Benry's voice messages hit me right in the heart and bring up all of these feels. Gosh. Please update soon. This story knows how to wrap around my heart and drop it when the chapter is over so please update so my heart can be picked up again. Please?
SizzorLuv1018 chapter 35 . 4/13/2014
God, I love this fictionpress. Please when ever you get the chance please post another chapter!
Guest chapter 35 . 4/11/2014
YOU'RE BACKKK!
Amazing as always please post soon, this is my fab story of yours! Now off to read JAPATC
479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »